Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

"19 Kids And Counting" Star Molested Young Girls As A Teenager

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/21/us/jos...n-allegations/

They had to know this was going to come out sooner or later. From what I understand, he was a young teenager when this took place. If the problem was resolved, and all parties involved have gotten past it, more power to them. I believe in forgiveness as I'm sure much of our society does. The problem I have with this is that the Duggars have benefited financially because of their promotion of their Christian lifestyle (and having 19 kids, of course) when it seems they had problems of their own that needed to be fixed. Going on TV does not help the problem, especially since everyone that has watched the show knows it now, as to only a certain segment of people if they had not started the program. I also wonder if Josh's wife knew about the issue. There are kids involved here, so you can just imagine the feelings she might have if she was not apprised of it before.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Yeah, IMO if it weren't for the demographic of the people that are into that show (menopausal women) and the fact that it tries to project such a wholesome image, this may not even be an issue.

I've never been put into a situation like that, but if there were girls in their young teens ready and willing while I was 19 and had my hormones going 100mph all the time, I don't really know what I'd have done. In half of the countries around the world, I would have probably had the green light no matter what, but our rules are different here. I just hate to see it called "molestation", because then you're lumping it in with the legit creepy pedofile kind, and they're not the same thing, but that demographic lives in bubbles and often can't make that connection.

You're right though KLC, when you put yourself out there as religious (the koo koo kind as well) and wholesome, you have zero margin for error. I hate to see things like this be an actual story, but the timing was just too perfect.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

no surprise here, anytime you put a bunch of unrelated teens under one roof, someone's gettin' laid

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11484

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The problem I have with this is that the Duggars have benefited financially because of their promotion of their Christian lifestyle (and having 19 kids, of course) when it seems they had problems of their own that needed to be fixed.
    How is this your problem? Did a Duggar slip a digit in your dugan?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Yeah, IMO if it weren't for the demographic of the people that are into that show (menopausal women) and the fact that it tries to project such a wholesome image, this may not even be an issue.

I've never been put into a situation like that, but if there were girls in their young teens ready and willing while I was 19 and had my hormones going 100mph all the time, I don't really know what I'd have done. In half of the countries around the world, I would have probably had the green light no matter what, but our rules are different here. I just hate to see it called "molestation", because then you're lumping it in with the legit creepy pedofile kind, and they're not the same thing, but that demographic lives in bubbles and often can't make that connection.
    Think he was 14-15 in some instances and some of the girls were his sisters.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

It was four of his sisters and he blamed them because they would come out of the shower in a towel.

Guy is sick and is extremely lucky he didn't get charged with anything.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

So he was finger banging his own sisters?

What a sick Fukk.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Think he was 14-15 in some instances and some of the girls were his sisters.
    Oh shit, didn't know that part. I thought it was just a few randoms he was getting hit for. I take it back.