itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Cleveland about to be the next city with riots today...

Officer Brelo was just acquitted on the killing of the two people he shot 2 years ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/23/us/cle...olice-verdict/
    Last edited by itchypickle; 05-23-15 at 11:37 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I seen a cop in Washington shot a couple of black guys yesterday. Apparently they stole beer and supposedly assaulted the cop with skateboards. They are not dead though.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

WTF you expect from a corrupt and rigged court system?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

This won't go past how Baltimore rioted. No way they will riot on a holiday.

Kermit

So there were a total of 137 bullets fired at the suspect's car, but only 15 of them were considered unjustified.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Why do police departments enjoy hiring former marines?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

clev isn't as ghetto as baltimore

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Why do police departments enjoy hiring former marines?
    the only jobs they can get are with the government

plus most have no useful skills that apply to the real world

even when the government offers private employers $3000 to hire veterans they still want no part of them

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

I hope that these protesters can maybe grasp that black lives do matter, in a different sense. Policemen taking some of these guys off the streets PERMANENTLY might have saved their life, or a family member's life since the media will never address the true root problem, black on black crime.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So there were a total of 137 bullets fired at the suspect's car, but only 15 of them were considered unjustified.
    Saw a little bit of the trial evidence they showed. Forensics couldn't determine when the fatal shots were fired but because Brelo was the only one who fired from the position of the hood...they charged him and the family of the two dead criminals swears that his were the ones who killed them so he should have went to jail for life.

Should be noted just like the other 'white cop shoots black people' stories....none of this would have happened if the deceased weren't involved in criminal behavior and were just going about life like the rest of us. Only themselves to blame.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bang.. It's also a different type of Ghetto a little more low-key and Midwestern personality

The police chief already said they will not tolerate any violence which is good

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    clev isn't as ghetto as baltimore

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

George Soros stopped cutting them checks.

No riots anytime soon.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

The people who were shot hadn't really committed any crime. The cops started chasing them because their car backfired in front of a police station and the cops thought they had fired a shot. Then they were chased by police cars but for some reason they didn't pull over. They were unarmed. Why was it necessary to kill them both?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    This won't go past how Baltimore rioted. No way they will riot on a holiday.
    pretty sure everyday is a holiday for the people that would riot

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    The people who were shot hadn't really committed any crime. The cops started chasing them because their car backfired in front of a police station and the cops thought they had fired a shot. Then they were chased by police cars but for some reason they didn't pull over. They were unarmed. Why was it necessary to kill them both?

white people like ithcypickle are brainwashed, you can't expect them to think about things logically. That is not how they operate.

Not even factoring in all the truly asinine events the cops perpetrated before this cop stood on top of the car, on the hood, and fired through the windshield. Obviously for anyone with 2 brain cells, the victims who were murdered were still alive at the time. And really, if they were already dead, that should be even more disturbing to a rational human being but nope, the dummy applauds. Just can't fix stupid, but you sure as hell can teach it obviously.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-23-15 at 05:47 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    Not entirely true in context. The car was spotted initially by 'the wall' which is a local place known for drug use...friends and family of the two people shot admit they were most likely out either using or looking to buy drugs that night because its what they did. The two were homeless and bounced around houses addicted to drugs. So the cop who originally spotted them attempted to pull them over for no signal as they left the area when he pulled in to see what they were doing parked in the lot....they sped away and ended up going in excess of 100 mph through town. Its not until during the chase that the car passed in front of one of the police depts and the backfire occurred so it went out on radio as shots fired. Once they were pinned in the parking lot of a store they allegedly tried to squeeze between patrol cars again - police were out getting ready to pull them from the car when they started driving again so thats up to everyone to determine if they were merely trying to dodge the cops or run them over - 13 officers then opened fire. When Brelo fired his shots they had already been shot at least, not sure if dead or not, but hit....autopsy showed one had 23 bullets and the other 24 in them.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    white people like ithcypickle are brainwashed, you can't expect them to think about things logically. That is not how they operate.

Not even factoring in all the truly asinine events the cops perpetrated before this cop stood on top of the car, on the hood, and fired through the windshield. Obviously for anyone with 2 brain cells, the victims who were murdered were still alive at the time. And really, if they were already dead, that should be even more disturbing to a rational human being but nope, the dummy applauds. Just can't fix stupid, but you sure as hell can teach it obviously.
    If they were still alive at the time, they were in bad shape. The article said that each of them was shot over 20 times.

Edit: A forensic pathologist said the suspects were both dead before supercop jumped on the hood of the car and fire the final 15 shots.
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-23-15 at 06:30 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

SO you are on the side of two drug addicts who lead cops on a case through town then tried to possibly run them over to escape at the end being shot vs the police who were trying to stop them, protect the community from their dangerous ways...and as the prosecution framed it at trial Officer Brelo had a full 2.6 seconds of actions that should cost him his life? Because thats how long the one piece of the equation in question took....it's like saying a football player flagged for a possible targeting foul on a split second hit in mid air during a quick play should be banned from ever playing again. I'm guessing you'd have acted the same way...you are on foot exposed in a parking lot with a car driven by someone that just ran as they did and they are still going...shots are fired at the moving car....thats your que to end the threat and its exactly what he did. Thats why the judge found him innocent man.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    SO you are on the side of two drug addicts who lead cops on a case through town then tried to possibly run them over to escape at the end being shot vs the police who were trying to stop them, protect the community from their dangerous ways...and as the prosecution framed it at trial Officer Brelo had a full 2.6 seconds of actions that should cost him his life? Because thats how long the one piece of the equation in question took....it's like saying a football player flagged for a possible targeting foul on a split second hit in mid air during a quick play should be banned from ever playing again. I'm guessing you'd have acted the same way...you are on foot exposed in a parking lot with a car driven by someone that just ran as they did and they are still going...shots are fired at the moving car....thats your que to end the threat and its exactly what he did. Thats why the judge found him innocent man.
    lol you'd make an excellent police report writer. That's a position right?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If they were still alive at the time, they were in bad shape. The article said that each of them was shot over 20 times.

Edit: A forensic pathologist said the suspects were both dead before supercop jumped on the hood of the car and fire the final 15 shots.

lol as I said, if that is the case, it should be even more disturbing... the judge said he was justified because his life was threatened. So he jumps on top of the hood, sees two dead bodies and fires 15 more shots...

this is no different than the chokehold death, no matter which way cops want to argue, I can beat em with simple logic. And that isn't because I'm special, it is simply because they are clearly wrong.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

lol you'd make an excellent police report writer. That's a position right?
    Are you saying they weren't in known drug area and parked at night? meaning they ran most likely due to that as admitted by family

Are you denying they led up to 63 police cars for miles through the city at speeds of 100mph showing blatant disregard for public safety?

Are you denying that while officer Brelo was the last one to shoot...the bodies had a total of 47 shots in them meaning that the other 13 cops would have had to have missed them with over 130 rounds fired at close range?

This isn't rocket science. these were two drug addicts who brought it on themselves Brooksy my man.

brooks85

Are you saying they weren't in known drug area and parked at night? meaning they ran most likely due to that as admitted by family

Are you denying they led up to 63 police cars for miles through the city at speeds of 100mph showing blatant disregard for public safety?

Are you denying that while officer Brelo was the last one to shoot...the bodies had a total of 47 shots in them meaning that the other 13 cops would have had to have missed them with over 130 rounds fired at close range?

This isn't rocket science. these were two drug addicts who brought it on themselves Brooksy my man.
    I need whatever remote control they were using!

funny how, what was it, 5 guys got in trouble for how they handled the chase but yea, that is good point you got there. That is exactly how you want to debate...

also, since you performed a few different logical fallacies, try to stay on track. I highlighted specific words before you went off on a tangent to try and justify nonsense.

brooks85

lol seriously for the first bold part, does anyone else not see how this guy would make a great police report author? I wanted to give the position more respect.

to the second part bold part

I'm not going to waste my time going through the philosophical steps to show you how illogical what you're saying is but the material is there; clear as day.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-23-15 at 07:17 PM.

brooks85

you know what would be sweet?

All the money that gets spent on research and data analysis, they need to gather police reports as old as they can get and let a computer and some nerds get to work. I already know what they results would show but I'm sure it would be even more than I expect.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

lol seriously for the first bold part, does anyone else not see how this guy would make a great police report author? I wanted to give the position more respect.

to the second part bold part

I'm not going to waste my time going through the philosophical steps to show you how illogical what you're saying is but the material is there; clear as day.
    Dude read the case articles from Vox and CNN. All of these are facts, not disputed. Yes 63 vehicles sounds absurd...but it happened. The chase apparently went through several jurisdictions so it picked up more than just the one department where it originated. So don't blame me....blame the people involved. I'm just the messenger.

Do you want me to post the links for you? Or can you manage on your own?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

It's terrible that we have got to a situation where cops and courts can think it's reasonable to act like this in any situation.

Brelo exited his car, got on top of Williams' car's hood and "fired at least 15 shots ... downward through the windshield into the victims at close range as he stood on the hood of Mr. Russell's car,"
    What else was he doing apart from completing an execution? Obviously he didn't think the occupants had a chance to attack or shoot him at that point. And if he did what the hell was doing jumping on to the hood.

The judge says

Brelo's second round was permissible because a reasonable police officer could decide that, even after the 100 shots, the threat might not have been over in part because the pair might still have been moving.
    Seriously? The law is interpreted to say police should keep firing until the person no longer moves!

Emily_Haines

You really think your going to get a fair trial when government gets to decide on the actions of government employees? Why you think the defendant picked a bench trial? 12 normal jurors would have sent this guy to the gas chamber but the judge has to play ball in order to make career advancement and keep his 200k per year pension and be able to retire when he is 50.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

why didn't these two fukks just pull over instead of going on a chase for 22 miles.

regardless, shit like this happens every week in so can and i've never seen cops fire 100 shots in 8 seconds. that's a little excessive in so many ways.

some fukk with a long criminal record just got paid over $600k because he got beat up while running from the cops on a horse.

they should've just killed him and say they felt their lives were in danger to get acquitted instead of making the tax payers pay that $600k bill to fund that loser.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Not even going to comment on any riot threads anymore... or even "future" riots....

It is what it is... you can't stop this madness.

What's even more pathetic... is that every time someone is interviewed in the area in regards to the riot.... the person can't even put one sentence together. Their thoughts and speech are very poor. Of course you aren't going to get any rational decision making from people like that.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

A test for dummies on how not to get shot by the police. If you see red lights in your rear view mirror you should.... 1. Speed up to 90 miles an hour, hope you don't hit a kid playing in the streets, take another toke on your joint and throw the meth out the window. 2. Remember the multiple warrants you have out for your arrest, toss the gun out the window and speed up to 90 miles an hour. 3. Don't commit crimes, if you do drugs, do them in your home and don't sell them and then pull over knowing you've done nothing wrong.

My guess is 1 or 2 are the most common answers in parts of Cleveland.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Anyone trying to rationalize or justify why 63 cop cars needed to chase one car and/or why over 130 rounds were fired is either retarded, racist, or just an attention slore, no other way to put it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    why didn't these two fukks just pull over instead of going on a chase for 22 miles.

regardless, shit like this happens every week in so can and i've never seen cops fire 100 shots in 8 seconds. that's a little excessive in so many ways.

some fukk with a long criminal record just got paid over $600k because he got beat up while running from the cops on a horse.

they should've just killed him and say they felt their lives were in danger to get acquitted instead of making the tax payers pay that $600k bill to fund that loser.
    This is what appears to be incentivized already.

Is that how you would like cops to feel about an interaction with your dopey teenage son out drinking underage and acting the fool with his buddies?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

not to bad

Cops busted a few people real fast which was good

Hope it stays peaceful although according to City of Cleve they have no choice

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Anyone trying to rationalize or justify why 63 cop cars needed to chase one car and/or why over 130 rounds were fired is either retarded, racist, or just an attention slore, no other way to put it.
    That part is by law and procedure now. California started it after they were famous for the chases. Basically if you are the originating car and the suspects run you give chase until other cars show up...instead of ramming them into civilians or civilian property like the movies...once other cops are with you one car becomes the chaser and one the radio voice to keep supervisors informed on speeds and documenting traffic violations to be used in court after...the rest of the cars get ahead of the suspects and either block traffic so nobody gets t-boned at an intersection as well as set up a blocking force to head off the car....once you leave your little jurisdiction as this chase did by law that department has to hand over the chase and switches roles...picking up the new cars...so you see how it can multiply really fast.

The amount of shots fired adds up simply as well...once the car chase stops and cops get out to try and arrest the occupants or clear the vehicle and the shooting starts...only takes a few seconds for one cop to fire off 15 rounds...so if 9 of them act simultaneously there is your 137 and thats assuming only 15 round clips.

Brelo only fired 15 shots in the melee yet the two dead criminals had 47 bullet wounds and even then, doubt all 15 rounds penetrated the windshield and made their way into the intended target. Was it a bit cowboy and over the top? sure. Not what most of us would have done...but it clearly wasn't murder to be sent to prison over and easily enough reasonable doubt over what bullets were the fatal ones due to him only firing 15 of the 47 potential ones.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

That part is by law and procedure now. California started it after they were famous for the chases. Basically if you are the originating car and the suspects run you give chase until other cars show up...instead of ramming them into civilians or civilian property like the movies...once other cops are with you one car becomes the chaser and one the radio voice to keep supervisors informed on speeds and documenting traffic violations to be used in court after...the rest of the cars get ahead of the suspects and either block traffic so nobody gets t-boned at an intersection as well as set up a blocking force to head off the car....once you leave your little jurisdiction as this chase did by law that department has to hand over the chase and switches roles...picking up the new cars...so you see how it can multiply really fast.

The amount of shots fired adds up simply as well...once the car chase stops and cops get out to try and arrest the occupants or clear the vehicle and the shooting starts...only takes a few seconds for one cop to fire off 15 rounds...so if 9 of them act simultaneously there is your 137 and thats assuming only 15 round clips.

Brelo only fired 15 shots in the melee yet the two dead criminals had 47 bullet wounds and even then, doubt all 15 rounds penetrated the windshield and made their way into the intended target. Was it a bit cowboy and over the top? sure. Not what most of us would have done...but it clearly wasn't murder to be sent to prison over and easily enough reasonable doubt over what bullets were the fatal ones due to him only firing 15 of the 47 potential ones.
    I wasn't responding to you I already know you're a racist and attention slore, probably retarded too.

12 Last