PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Euro's....TIME TO BUY ...Right?

Not going to act like I know the financial market-whats going on in Greece ect....just looking at the numbers...I just dont see the Euro staying down or going much lower than it is....my guess is back to 2:1 within a year.....Thinking about taking 5K and buy some Euros......Whats the worst that can happen really? Thought and opinions appreciated....Just seems like "the move" from the outside in....--Its atleast time to TRAVEL....

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Not going to act like I know the financial market-whats going on in Greece ect...
    Sad part is you still know more than most people who invest do.

If the stock market drops, the dollar will get crazy strong and cause the Euro to drop hard.

Greece is the 13th highest GDP or so in the EU. It's not like they're losing France. I think them dropping out is already priced in. If they stay it could be good.

I'm a charts guy anyway, so this is about all I know from a fundamentals standpoint. That, and ignore anyone's opinion on what they think the Euro is going to do -- nobody really has any idea, they're all guessing. The banks know what they're gonna do with the Euro, and they make the decisions, not us.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

But yea, real good time to travel just about anywhere. Dollar strong against just about every currency besides the Pound, and it's still a better rate that we've seen in awhile.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Not going to act like I know the financial market-whats going on in Greece ect....just looking at the numbers...I just dont see the Euro staying down or going much lower than it is....my guess is back to 2:1 within a year.....Thinking about taking 5K and buy some Euros......Whats the worst that can happen really? Thought and opinions appreciated....Just seems like "the move" from the outside in....--Its atleast time to TRAVEL....

Probably not a great idea, Europe will try to bring his economic back with a weak currency.
    My prediction for the end of the year is something around 1.04 EUR/USD

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Yikes!!!

Once one of the dominoes falls then its simply a matter of time before the rest follow...

The wiff of destabilization is in the air. Anyone else feel it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this is not the best place to ask for advice.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

TY for the info/advice fellas--honestly appreciated....you never know BB......
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    this is not the best place to ask for advice.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Google "ECB QE"

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

Greek is bankrupt, ukraine in civil war and Britain's PM just accidentally leaked his BREXIT strategy from the EU to the UK's largest paper. What could go wrong with the euro?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some believe buying on extreme lows does work but like Ralphie says nobody really knows as it's all random and we're just guessing