jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone Following This Bizarre Quadruple Murder In Wash DC?

One of best neighborhoods in DC

Washington (CNN)Authorities have identified a 34-year-old man as the suspect in last week's quadruple homicide inside a Washington mansion that was also set ablaze.

Daron Dylon Wint is wanted on charges of first degree murder while armed, the Metropolitan Police Department said Wednesday night.
    Detectives have not released a motive for the killing, but investigators believe money was a prime factor.

Police have identified Daron Dylon Wint as a suspect in a quadruple homicide in Washington.
    EXPAND IMAGE

"Whoever was in the house was looking for money," a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN Wednesday. A separate law enforcement source disclosed that the assailant -- or assailants -- who set the mansion on fire and killed residents Savvas Savopolous, his wife Amy, their 10-year-old son Philip and the family's housekeeper, Veralicia Figueroa, got away with $40,000.
    The Washington Post and a local NBC station reported Wednesday that one of Savopolous' employees came to the mansion while the incident was ongoing and dropped off a package with $40,000 inside.
    RELATED: 4 dead in arson near Washington's Embassy row

Investigators: Money a motive in mansion murders 02:18

PLAY VIDEO

The victims were found to have suffered from blunt force trauma, and, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation, authorities believe the four victims were killed prior to the house being set ablaze. The source said the victims were bound with duct tape and held captive by the perpetrators. There were signs of torture to at least one of the victims.

The developments offer some clarity to an incident that's puzzled observers since firefighters were called to tackle a fire on the second floor of the Savopolous' home . At that time, police flagged a blue Porsche that went missing from the home and was found Thursday afternoon, abandoned and ablaze.
    A few details offering hints at the run-up to the incident have emerged in the days following the fire.
    Bernardo Alfaro, the husband of the slain housekeeper, added another piece to the puzzle in an exclusive interview with CNN affiliate WJLA Wednesday. He said he received a phone call from Savvas Savopoulos when he went to check in on his wife on Thursday, telling him she hadn't come home the night before because she was at the hospital with a sick Amy Savopoulos.
    "I'm sorry because I didn't call you," Alfaro said Savopoulos told him. "(Veralicia) is at the hospital ... she has to stay with my wife because she was feeling bad and asked Vera to go with her."
    Alfaro said he thought that explanation was curious.
    "I started thinking, 'Why? She doesn't drive. She doesn't speak very good English,'" he said.
    Alfaro saw his wife for the last time after 10 years of marriage on Wednesday, when he took her to the bus to go to work. His last words to her were, "I love you, God bless you."
    When he tried to call his wife that afternoon, Alfaro said, the phone went straight to voicemail. She didn't come home that night, and when Alfaro went to the house the next day to investigate, he saw something was amiss.
    "I saw the two cars ... the Porsche was on the street ... I kept knocking on the door," he said.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

"The victims were found to have suffered from blunt force trauma, and, according to a source with knowledge of the investigation, authorities believe the four victims were killed prior to the house being set ablaze. The source said the victims were bound with duct tape and held captive by the perpetrators. There were signs of torture to at least one of the victims."

so fukkin tired of people thinkin they can not only go and take away from people what they have earned to get
    but also then decide to snuff their lives out. Id flatten that nig nog's head in with a baseball bat if given the chance

jjgold

The mistake here was the person delivering the 40,000 to the mansion should've informed police immediately as he could have saved some lives

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

People following this story will be more concerned if the suspect is apprehended and treated properly by the Police.

jjgold

I am sure they are going to be caught but I have no idea why these guys don't just Rob without harming victims

I don't get why they murder it serves no purpose

Kermit

Just read the 10 year old boy suffered the worst torture with multiple knife cuts all over his body. Pretty fukked up.

Kermit

They actually identified the suspect by DNA that he left on crust from a pizza that ordered and had delivered to the home.

jjgold

I guess victims panicked and who would not in this situation

all one had to do if they had a cell phone is dial 911 even if they did not speak

so many forget that feature

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The mistake here was the person delivering the 40,000 to the mansion should've informed police immediately as he could have saved some lives
    exactly.

JJ you would make a good cop/ detective.

i know hindsight is 20/20 but dude with the mansion should have hired a security guard and some dogs on the property. Get you some german shepherds, cameras, and guns

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I am sure they are going to be caught but I have no idea why these guys don't just Rob without harming victims

I don't get why they murder it serves no purpose
    true.

its the violence that ends up being the downfall of many drug dealers and gangs

once bodies start showing up the police have no choice but to come down hard.

Ive seen crime shows where the cops were like yeah these drug dealers/ particular gang could have made millions of dollars had they not started killing people. Cops dont really pursue robberies and drug activity that much unless there is violence involved then they make it priority #1

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I'll bet the family was anti Second Amendment and chose not to have a peacemaker in the home. Probably flaming liberals. Nonetheless, RIP to the family.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I'll bet the family was anti Second Amendment and chose not to have a peacemaker in the home. Probably flaming liberals. Nonetheless, RIP to the family.
    Too soon Recon.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pretty easy to figure out..... drug addicted Jamaican American screws up a kidnapping.... order's domino's pizza, leaves half eaten-crusts lying around.... (probably smoked some good weed and got hi as fck, always a bad thing to do during a hi-dollar kidnapping).....

busted from pizza crust dna; too stupid to soak half eaten crusts and throw them in the kitchen sink disposal.......

dumbass only asked for 40 k ransom money......

up for dumbest criminal of the year award!

hey mon!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

The old kidnap the president without a plan. Sad that this happened, hopefully they catch the criminals asap.

jjgold

I wonder if the homeowner resisted ? Also it looks like he didn't have a weapon

I don't know if this was preplanned

Auto Donk

def preplanned, as the "hey mon" used to work for the company of which the elder male victim was ceo......

Auto Donk

they might wanna check some rosters of mlb teams from years past, maybe even the dodger's former players.... i think i remember seeing this perp cut off a throw to the infield while he was actually playing left field.......

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

another great representative for the black race. murder a 10 year old.

if one cop killing a black dude gets all cops labeled as racists, so should some sick, twisted demented bullshit like this.

therefore, all blacks from this moment forward should be considered potential threats to the white race.

obama must be loving this...the black man finally getting even with whitey

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Wonder if he used common sense leaving that pizza crust behind.

jjgold

this guy had to have help

no way he controlled everything by himself

Auto Donk

manny don't need no help.........

he was a world series mvp for chrissakes!
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-21-15 at 06:34 PM.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Stupid baboon left his DNA on pizza crust 🐒

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    another great representative for the black race. murder a 10 year old.

if one cop killing a black dude gets all cops labeled as racists, so should some sick, twisted demented bullshit like this.

therefore, all blacks from this moment forward should be considered potential threats to the white race.

obama must be loving this...the black man finally getting even with whitey
    This is the America we live in today...even thugs and hipsters can't get along with each other....and people wonder why normal people have left the metro areas for the burbs.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Wonder if he used common sense leaving that pizza crust behind.
    If he had any common sense he would have never ordered pizza in the first place.

Auto Donk

yep, heda made the house keeper whip up some huevos rancheros!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

this guy had to have help

no way he controlled everything by himself
    I picture JJ sitting in a small smokey room eating cole cuts and wearing suspenders as a detective

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Classic retard post

Proves his ignorance by insinuating guns save lives when its well documented more kids die of gun accidnts yearly than lives saved in robberies

retard1

Then because he knows absolutely nothing about what happened makes an assumption to what political affiliation they were

retard

Finishes with a lame attempt to appear classy

retard1

With guys like yourseves, no wonder republicans are screwed

Enjoy 8 years of Hillary, dummy

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Classic retard post

Proves his ignorance by insinuating guns save lives when its well documented more kids die of gun accidnts yearly than lives saved in robberies

retard1

Then because he knows absolutely nothing about what happened makes an assumption to what political affiliation they were

retard

Finishes with a lame attempt to appear classy

retard1

With guys like yourseves, no wonder republicans are screwed

Enjoy 8 years of Hillary, dummy
    Prove your first paragraph or still be known as a pinko, drug abusing, communist agitating, loser.

You make claims I'm "insinuating" when you insinuate I'm a Republican?.

Guns saves lives in the hands of trained people who are willing to use them against lib-tards and the EBT'ers

Now, isn't it time for you take another 'selfie' in your panties.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Prove your first paragraph or still be known as a pinko, drug abusing, communist agitating, loser.

You make claims I'm "insinuating" when you insinuate I'm a Republican?.

Guns saves lives in the hands of trained people who are willing to use them against lib-tards and the EBT'ers

Now, isn't it time for you take another 'selfie' in your panties.
    You phaggot

I'll post another pic for you soon

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You phaggot

I'll post another pic for you soon
    Just prove your first paragraph in your original reply to me, that's all that is required. I just need to finish proving again you and your kind like to spew unsubstantiated propaganda.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Well they found the guy and his cronies last night. Hope he whines like a bitch to the cops. No trial..hang the guy from his testicles at HIGH Noon in front of the Wash Monument as a further deterrent from other people committing crimes like this.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

This POS has fukking TEN YEARS of violent charges on his record...how this illegal immigrant was roaming around this country is mind boggling

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

glad they captured this fukker b4 he had a chance to spend the 40 grand

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    This POS has fukking TEN YEARS of violent charges on his record...how this illegal immigrant was roaming around this country is mind boggling
    Read he also came to U.S.A. at 20 Y/O and immigration allowed him to serve in the U.S. Marine Corp.
    The USA last few years love allowing/encourage illegal immigrants to serve in the armed forces.

I wonder why?

jjgold

he could not of acted alone

Why this family??

Story still cloudy