jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Is It Time TO Ban Bikers?? 9 Dead Today in Shootout

​(CNN)Nine people were killed Sunday in a shooting among rival bikers in Waco, Texas, CNN affiliates KXXV and KXTX reported.
    "Multiple injuries to include multiple fatalities," the Waco Police Department said in a post on Facebook. "Officers were on scene when shooting started. No officers have been injured."
    Police said the shooting took place at Twin Peaks restaurant and urged people to avoid the Central Texas Marketplace, a shopping center.
    District Attorney Abel Reyna reportedly told KWTX about two weeks ago that trouble among bikers had been brewing at Twin Peaks for some time.
    The fight broke out inside the restaurant before moving to the parking lot, the affiliate said. It escalated from fists and feet, to chains, knives and gunfire, KWTX said, citing a police spokesman.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Thats like a slow tuesday night in Chicago.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Sons of Anarchy spinoff filming gone wrong maybe

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

This black on black crime has to stop.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Its Texas, what do you expect??

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I agree. No way should that low % of the population be killing each other at such an alarmingly high rate.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...ry.html#page=1

FORTY people have been shot in Chicago since Friday...and its only sunday afternoon. Yes...white bikers are a national menace
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave itchypickle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

jtoler

They're white? Didn't know I didn't see any pics, wow.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...516-story.html

Four people shot in Baltimore overnight

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

The SBR Saloon, where racial issues will some day be solved, one thread at a time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Twin peaks is basically a hooters but with better food and better looking chicks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2...hills/33069030

Cops injured along with the brothers trying to enjoy a laugh at a damn Kevin Hart show shooting incident in Detroit over the weekend.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...ry.html#page=1

FORTY people have been shot in Chicago since Friday...and its only sunday afternoon. Yes...white bikers are a national menace
    This happens every weekend there. It's so frequent that it isn't even news.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...517-story.html

Since the start of this thread...another black man shot another black man in Freddie Gray's neighborhood....you know the one full of aspiring young citizens where police patrol out of no reason because they are all just sweet kids. This makes a dozen killings, at last count, in the neighborhood since Freddie ran from the police. Guess who did the killings?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This happens every weekend there. It's so frequent that it isn't even news.
    My point exactly.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Twin peaks is basically a hooters but with better food and better looking chicks
    Like Bikinis in the Woodlands was a few hours away from Waco in Houston area. Closed now but was good for awhile. Hooters never has had great talent...or food...in my opinion.

Kermit

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...517-story.html

Since the start of this thread...another black man shot another black man in Freddie Gray's neighborhood....you know the one full of aspiring young citizens where police patrol out of no reason because they are all just sweet kids. This makes a dozen killings, at last count, in the neighborhood since Freddie ran from the police. Guess who did the killings?
    And the obvious answer to all of this is to take the cops there off of the streets over the death of some drug dealing stain on society.

The crime is so bad in these big cities and all everyone is worried about is how the cops are handling it and not the actual violent crime itself.

jtoler

Wonder what this was about, drugs, turf or what.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And the obvious answer to all of this is to take the cops there off of the streets over the death of some drug dealing stain on society.

The crime is so bad in these big cities and all everyone is worried about is how the cops are handling it and not the actual violent crime itself.
    And they wonder why businesses don't want to invest...and cry about white flight...then gentrification is criticized for trying to clean up areas. Its pretty sad.

teaserpleaser

Like Bikinis in the Woodlands was a few hours away from Waco in Houston area. Closed now but was good for awhile. Hooters never has had great talent...or food...in my opinion.
    they don't have them here in so cal I don't think the one in oddessa,Tx had some serious talent working there though ...hooters is overrated for sure.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

they don't have them here in so cal I don't think the one in oddessa,Tx had some serious talent working there though ...hooters is overrated for sure.
    Hooters in Florida near large universities are tremendous pools of talent. TREMENDOUS.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

People get pissed off. It happens.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Waco...says it all right there

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

How does this relate to Laura Palmer?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just bikers being bikers.... how is this news.....

oh, let me guess, one of the dead must be that token black dude every "bike gang" (ie, group of mid life crisis yuppies that have expendable cash to blow on a harley) has as a member.....

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    just bikers being bikers.... how is this news.....

oh, let me guess, one of the dead must be that token black dude every "bike gang" (ie, group of mid life crisis yuppies that have expendable cash to blow on a harley) has as a member.....
    nah go take a look at the cnn pic up 100% Texas poor white trash meth bikers...

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Hooters in Florida near large universities are tremendous pools of talent. TREMENDOUS.
    i'm sure anywhere near large universities have tremendous pools of talent due to large student bodies....like me saying water is wet like its something that isn't obvious.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Just crazy white people doing crazy white people thing. Nothing new here just the Norm for white people killing each other over who has a nicer looking bike.

Auto Donk

nah go take a look at the cnn pic up 100% Texas poor white trash meth bikers...
    I had some of these fcks you reference (there's a ton of em just n. of houston in montgomery county) start to merge onto the freeway.... all of em had their vests n chaps n bandanas n shades; some guy starts to come all the way over into my lane (i'd left em one lane), and I guess he was thinking "im a big bad biker move on over" and I didn't.... so he had to slow and fall in line. he then proceeds to ride right up to my passenger's side window of my suv and stare at me..... an intimidation tactic i suppose....

I look over at him, he's staring into my face, and I raise the middle-finger salute and mouth "fuk you"....... he wasn't expecting that.....

I point over to the shoulder, as in "pull your ass over, mf"...... he let off the throttle and fell back in line with his "group".....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bikers are pretty violent also

teaserpleaser

I had some of these fcks you reference (there's a ton of em just n. of houston in montgomery county) start to merge onto the freeway.... all of em had their vests n chaps n bandanas n shades; some guy starts to come all the way over into my lane (i'd left em one lane), and I guess he was thinking "im a big bad biker move on over" and I didn't.... so he had to slow and fall in line. he then proceeds to ride right up to my passenger's side window of my suv and stare at me..... an intimidation tactic i suppose....

I look over at him, he's staring into my face, and I raise the middle-finger salute and mouth "fuk you"....... he wasn't expecting that.....

I point over to the shoulder, as in "pull your ass over, mf"...... he let off the throttle and fell back in line with his "group".....
    ok that was probably one of those "recreational" weekend biker groups that watch S.O.A. or possibly one of those veteran biker groups because a REAL 1% is going to try and crack your skull open especially if you disrespect him in front of his "group" cool story though.

Auto Donk

ok that was probably one of those "recreational" weekend biker groups that watch S.O.A. or possibly one of those veteran biker groups because a REAL 1% is going to try and crack your skull open especially if you disrespect him in front of his "group" cool story though.
    these were posers.... definitely not real bandidos type bikers.... but i'm quite certain meth pipes were no stangers to them

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

LOLOL you are the most full of shit mother f er i have ever seen, your shit is good comedy though

teaserpleaser

A lot of posers these days blame Sons of anarchy...if you did that shit to the mongols or HAs or pretty much any 1%er especially in front of his brothers you would be very fortunate that they didn't jump you. The mongols get off on situations like that. Those dudes in that pic looked like they are trying to come up I can tell they think they are violent but a real violent club from Cali would tear them a new asshole I know some mongols if you watched gangland you know what I'm talking about some violent motherfukkers.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    LOLOL you are the most full of shit mother f er i have ever seen, your shit is good comedy though
    jay... i wish it wasn't true, but i can't make this lame shit up...........

i should post photos of the day i got into a road rage incident with a huge bearded mutha fcka.... him in his huge 4x4 truck, me in my 645ci....... that shit woulda went down bad for him, but he wound up being too much of a pussy to pull over, so i started shooting photos of him with my phone while yelling what a pussy he was out the window........

was on my way to play poker that day, as a matter of fact.....

123 Last