Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Care to explain? Not that I think you're serious.
    Well IMO, Obama hasn't really seemed to care much about anything as of late and this just looks like a fake way to appease the people who support the police force.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You know, they keep calling them "Outlaw Bikers" but I bet that the actual Outlaw Biker Gang doesn't appreciate it seeing as how they were not involved.
    Clubs not gangs mate.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Clubs not gangs mate.
    My bad.

packerd_00

My bad.
    Nah its cool dude.

Happy birthday by the way

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Nah its cool dude.
    I had it right in the other thread.

packerd_00

I had it right in the other thread.
    Oh shit must have missed that,sorry dude.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Huge media discrepancy in coverage. No mention of white on white crime, you'd be hard pressed to one what race the victims were and not all were white, totally different when blacks are involved, they let you know the race repeatedly, which is why I pay no attention to the media and its sins of omission.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Huge media discrepancy in coverage. No mention of white on white crime, you'd be hard pressed to one what race the victims were and not all were white, totally different when blacks are involved, they let you know the race repeatedly, which is why I pay no attention to the media and its sins of omission.
    To me the bad guys are bad guys. I feel no remorse for the outcome that results from the criminal activity that they choose to be a part of regardless of their color, nor do I ever make excuses for those that share my same skin tone.

I think the major issue with black on black vs white on white crime is the huge disproportionate amount of difference between the two based on the population. I live in a small town and the last 15 to 20 people that have been murdered here have all been black(killed by someone who is black) except for one white father that was killed by his son.
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-19-15 at 11:52 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

To me the bad guys are bad guys. I feel no remorse for the outcome that results from the criminal activity that they choose to be a part of regardless of their color, nor do I ever make excuses for those that share my same skin tone.

I think the major issue with black on black vs white on white crime is the huge disproportionate amount of difference between the two based on the population. I live in a small town and the last 15 to 20 people that have been murdered here have all been black(killed by someone who is black) except for one white father that was killed by his son.
    But to overlook and neglect the cause and effect such as poverty and its contributing factors does nothing when such figures are highlighted, which seems to be the recurring theme amongst those that highlight statistics like those. I'm willing to bet you and other whites don't live in the immediate vicinity of the blacks you fingered. It's not about race with such stats its more about poverty, which leads to a lot of negative things. You can go anywhere in the world and the higher the poverty rate there will be higher crime rates, no matter the country, race or color the people are. It just so happens we are in America and with its history and continuance of things that's the way things are.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-20-15 at 12:17 AM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I'm not sure what the key wording would be, but i see the deception clearly. Obama and his types aggitated violence against police and are now pretending to care about the cops. Bill is in essence for White Christian male patriots.
    Well, I hope I'm wrong but rarely ever am in these kinds of "predictions." The reason I am hardly ever wrong is because they aren't really predictions as much as just learning from history so I certainly don't feel like nostradamus.

In the article it says

The president said the new law would alert police to active and credible threats and ensure that “appropriate checks can be taken as quickly as possible."

So a cop gets killed doing his "job" and what? the city gets locked down until they find the guy? Are they going to shut down roads and run check points?

Again, I always hope I'm wrong in these cases but don't count on it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Police did a great job with this

Texas puts up with no shit

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Well, I hope I'm wrong but rarely ever am in these kinds of "predictions." The reason I am hardly ever wrong is because they aren't really predictions as much as just learning from history so I certainly don't feel like nostradamus.

In the article it says

The president said the new law would alert police to active and credible threats and ensure that “appropriate checks can be taken as quickly as possible."

So a cop gets killed doing his "job" and what? the city gets locked down until they find the guy? Are they going to shut down roads and run check points?

Again, I always hope I'm wrong in these cases but don't count on it.
    I'll have to agree with your assessment. Cops think: 'Obama loves us again' or that he (Obama) feels guilty for being an agitator. We know this bitch and his kind feel no guilt at all, but are 100% agenda driven with ulterior motives. Cops and blacks are just being used as pawns in this chess game and are considered nothing more than canon fodder.

The two big events i see on horizon to further the New World agenda is: A major "terrorist" attack inside the USA, done by a patriot type group with Christian leanings. The other is some type of huge upper atmospheric explosion for all the world to see in order to further the "Global warming hoax".
    #1 reason these clowns haven't dropped the hammer on the people is because of our second amendment and the SOB's are working hard on squashing this right.
    Like you said, i too am no Nostradamus, but i know history and Hitler was the master at false events and using as a rally for his people to get behind. These folks we are dealing with are no different than Hitler and are using his tactics.

brooks85

anyone still following this story?

Turns out the cops lied but that shouldn't surprise anyone.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-19-15 at 11:04 AM.

packerd_00

anyone still following this story?

Turns out the cops lied but that shouldn't surprise anyone.
    No im not surprised in the least.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

So what's the story?

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    So what's the story?
    My old man said most of the Clubs that were their weren't Outlaw Clubs at all.

brooks85

story is the cops just slaughtered them then tried to coverup it up with the whole biker gang story. Turns out the clubs meet often and going back awhile. Cops had only be sent to that Twin Peaks restaurant an average of once per month and none of the calls had anything to do with biker gangs. Important because the cops made it seem like it was a growing problem when in fact, it was such a growing problem they never even got called to the restaurant before.

The biker guys didn't shoot each other, the cops shot them which is also why they won't release info on ballistics.

and then you have this guy...

what is odd is why he didn't jump on top of the hood to finish them off...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Kermit

and then you have this guy...

what is odd is why he didn't jump on top of the hood to finish them off...
    I can't believe he was holding his gun like that. Must play GTA a little too much.

Hard to imagine that a cop would act like that, and in such a nice crime free neighborhood too.

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    jay... i wish it wasn't true, but i can't make this lame shit up...........

i should post photos of the day i got into a road rage incident with a huge bearded mutha fcka.... him in his huge 4x4 truck, me in my 645ci....... that shit woulda went down bad for him, but he wound up being too much of a pussy to pull over, so i started shooting photos of him with my phone while yelling what a pussy he was out the window........

was on my way to play poker that day, as a matter of fact.....
    You have to be careful, a lot of crazy people driving around. The other day a guy shot dead another guy just for honking...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I can't believe he was holding his gun like that. Must play GTA a little too much.

Hard to imagine that a cop would act like that, and in such a nice crime free neighborhood too.

Kermit

You can't even properly aim a gun like this. Was he undercover or some shit?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You can't even properly aim a gun like this. Was he undercover or some shit?

damn.... eminem has put on some weight

brooks85

gang members protecting themselves for now. And people wonder why cops are being targeted... lol

In the criminal case of one of the defendants, Reyna's former law partner, District Judge Matt Johnson, issued a gag order as written by Reyna. Many bikers who previously told The Associated Press they were innocent bystanders are now reluctant to speak further because of the gag order.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-official...mments-postbox

yeah... cops are good people... lol. The biggest scumbag cops are the "good" ones who protect their blue shield.

First 123