jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

lol

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ps, jay, i know you haven't met me, and maybe you haven't seen the photos i put up over from time to time over the past six months, but i'm a pretty big mutha fcka myself, and more intense than most anyone I meet for sure......

It ain't nothin' for a wanna be bad ass poser to have second thoughts about fckin' with me...........

a few of the members on this site who have met me -- oneunder comes to mind -- can vouch for the "don't penetrate with this guy" factor I possess...........

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Fukking grown man lying and bragging about nonexistent staff on a gambling forum...can't get lower than that lmao

Auto Donk

alright.... i'll try to find the photos of grizzly adams..... they're on an old cell phone from around 2008-09, and I know I texted em to my present day wife.....

I may even have a short video clip......

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I had some of these fcks you reference (there's a ton of em just n. of houston in montgomery county) start to merge onto the freeway.... all of em had their vests n chaps n bandanas n shades; some guy starts to come all the way over into my lane (i'd left em one lane), and I guess he was thinking "im a big bad biker move on over" and I didn't.... so he had to slow and fall in line. he then proceeds to ride right up to my passenger's side window of my suv and stare at me..... an intimidation tactic i suppose....

I look over at him, he's staring into my face, and I raise the middle-finger salute and mouth "fuk you"....... he wasn't expecting that.....

I point over to the shoulder, as in "pull your ass over, mf"...... he let off the throttle and fell back in line with his "group".....
    Hey be nice to MoCo

Aside from Willis, Conroe, Cut n Shoot....some good people.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

In Australia, they're called bikey gangs which frankly i'd be embarrassed to be associated with.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

like 200 people got arrested yesterday

Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said 192 people have been arrested on charges of engaging in organized crime following the Sunday afternoon brawl at a Twin Peaks restaurant that left nine bikers dead and at least 18 more wounded.
    "Our citizens are safe. I will tell you that we have had threats against law enforcement officers throughout the night from various biker groups. We are very aware that some of them have come into our city and we have a contingency plan to deal with those individuals if they try to cause trouble here," Swanton said at a news conference early Monday.
    The violence erupted shortly after noon in the restaurant at a busy shopping center along Interstate 35 where members of at least five rival gangs had gathered for a meeting, Swanton said late Sunday. Preliminary findings indicate a dispute broke out in a bathroom, escalated to include knives and firearms, and eventually spilled into the restaurant parking lot.
    "I was amazed that we didn't have innocent civilians killed or injured," Swanton said.
    The interior of the restaurant was littered with bullet casings, knives, a club, bodies and pools of blood, he said. Authorities were processing the evidence at the scene, 95 miles south of Dallas. About 150-200 bikers were inside during the shootou

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Clubs and chains? Sounds like something youd imagine from 70's biker gangs.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

When dust settles on this investigation, it may or may not be revealed that the police actually shot most of these biker-gang-members. We will see

Auto Donk

yep, cops gunned em down is the word on the street.... and they weren't even black!!!!!!!!!!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

HA making a move on Texas. Things could get serious.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    brings back fond memories of when the gov't torched this self-proclaimed Jesus!!!!

they don't call Waco "Wacko" for nuthin'.......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    HA making a move on Texas. Things could get serious.
    one lesson i learned from my Dad at an early age, growing up in Corpus, is you don't generally fck with the Bandidos......

and no leetreaper, i haven't kicked any Bandido ass.... I did have a friend who's crazy older brother got in a bar brawl with 7-8 of em; after they beat him up pretty good, he went outside and took his AR-15 out of his vehicle in the parking lot, and shot up their bikes while they were still in he bar..... proceeded to get in a hi speed chase with some cops that were right around the corner when he started unloading on the biker's harleys, wound up in jail in Corpus.....

funniest part of the story was the cops were chasing him through traffic on 1-37 toward the bayfront, and he kept driving his compact car next to the center median, on a narrow strip between the inside lane and the concrete barriers..... his video from the station, they asked him about driving there, and he says "I thought that was a mini-lane for small cars that like to drive extra-fast!"

toward the end of the video, they ask him, "do you have anything you want to say to the jury that might ultimately decide your case?" He looks dead at the camera, and says, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, you can kiss my red rosy ass!!!!" He pled the case out and got a couple years in the pen as a result of the entire criminal episode, as they termed it.........

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    brings back fond memories of when the gov't torched this self-proclaimed Jesus!!!!

they don't call Waco "Wacko" for nuthin'.......
    I think you came from there. If you didn't, maybe you should move there. You are one whacked out dude. (in a good way)

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

LOL. I would like to know what toolbag came up with this meme. Apparently they didn't do any research before making it.

And of course idiots made it go viral without doing any research themselves. Got to love the internet.

192 arrests made.

Cops didn't even waste time with tear gas, they went right in with guns blazing and bullets flying.

The incident was over in a few hours, so bringing in the National Guard was pointless.

I called them thugs yesterday and so did many many others around the country.
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-18-15 at 04:52 PM.

Kermit

Here is surveillance footage of how the fight in the bathroom started.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    LOL. I would like to know what toolbag came up with this meme. Apparently they didn't do any research before making it.

And of course idiots made it go viral without doing any research themselves. Got to love the internet.

192 arrests made.

Cops didn't even waste time with tear gas, they went right in with guns blazing and bullets flying.

The incident was over in a few hours, so bringing in the National Guard was pointless.

I called them thugs yesterday and so did many many others around the country.
    Police even set up check points a mile away and arresting bikers coming IN that hadn't even ben involved and charged them all with organized crime charges. The big difference between this and the inner city riots we've seen...all the bikers in video I've seen are sitting quietly in the grass...some cuffed some not....they weren't being violent toward the cops so no need to bring in tear gas trucks to roll through at night. It was handled and over with.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Thats like a slow tuesday night in Chicago.
    Lmao...this dude couldnt even make it 10 minutes without bringing up black people.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bikers are tough sons of a bitches though and they stick together

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lmao...this dude couldnt even make it 10 minutes without bringing up black people.
    Maybe because they can't go 10 minutes without killing each other

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thugs....

teaserpleaser

^^^ notice the treatment by the media though all I'm saying a little bit different huh...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

Police even set up check points a mile away and arresting bikers coming IN that hadn't even ben involved and charged them all with organized crime charges. The big difference between this and the inner city riots we've seen...all the bikers in video I've seen are sitting quietly in the grass...some cuffed some not....they weren't being violent toward the cops so no need to bring in tear gas trucks to roll through at night. It was handled and over with.
    This is what irritates me,arresting people just because they happen to be riding a Bike. F@ckin media and Cops they love to make Bikers look bad.

teaserpleaser

^^^ you can thank these guys for burning the spot national media coverage with multiple headlines " are outlaw bikers bad?" No they're nice guys who do charity runs and canned food drives Too funny wtf do you think!?

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    ^^^ you can thank these guys for burning the spot national media coverage with multiple headlines " are outlaw bikers bad?" No they're nice guys who do charity runs and canned food drives Too funny wtf do you think!?
    I grew up around Bikers a good portion of my life,most of the time you wouldn't come across Outlaw Clubs,they kept to themselves. Once in a blue moon youd hear about a story in the paper and theyd make out like this sort of stuff goes on all the time.

teaserpleaser

^^^ they keep their dirt on the down low most of the time I was joking about the charity runs because that's what most do for brownie points or good publicity whatever you want to call it

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    ^^^ they keep their dirt on the down low most of the time I was joking about the charity runs because that's what most do for brownie points or good publicity whatever you want to call it
    Aslong as you keep their dirt amongst themselves then I don't care. I don't think it is just for brownie points,alot of the runs are for sick kids.

People think all Bikers are Outlaws which is complete ignorance,I mean most that wear leather vests are harmless riders that aren't in Clubs. I know Military people that ride.

Kermit

You know, they keep calling them "Outlaw Bikers" but I bet that the actual Outlaw Biker Gang doesn't appreciate it seeing as how they were not involved.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Thats like a slow tuesday night in Chicago.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...ry.html#page=1

FORTY people have been shot in Chicago since Friday...and its only sunday afternoon. Yes...white bikers are a national menace
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...516-story.html

Four people shot in Baltimore overnight
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/2...hills/33069030

Cops injured along with the brothers trying to enjoy a laugh at a damn Kevin Hart show shooting incident in Detroit over the weekend.
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...517-story.html

Since the start of this thread...another black man shot another black man in Freddie Gray's neighborhood....you know the one full of aspiring young citizens where police patrol out of no reason because they are all just sweet kids. This makes a dozen killings, at last count, in the neighborhood since Freddie ran from the police. Guess who did the killings?
    Guy so embarrassed by these bikers being white he has to deter the the topic to black people, instead of simply addressing original topic.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Guy so embarrassed by these bikers being white he has to deter the the topic to black people, instead of simply addressing original topic.
    Penis envy is a horrible thing.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

hey sheepies... while you were munching this happened

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...otection-alert

say hello to one more step towards a police state

bonus 100 betpoints, who can find key wording?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    hey sheepies... while you were munching this happened

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...otection-alert

say hello to one more step towards a police state

bonus 100 betpoints, who can find key wording?
    I'm not sure what the key wording would be, but i see the deception clearly. Obama and his types aggitated violence against police and are now pretending to care about the cops. Bill is in essence for White Christian male patriots.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I'm not sure what the key wording would be, but i see the deception clearly. Obama and his types aggitated violence against police and are now pretending to care about the cops. Bill is in essence for White Christian male patriots.
    That is pretty much what it looks like to me as well.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That is pretty much what it looks like to me as well.
    Care to explain? Not that I think you're serious.

First 123 Last