muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Terrorist Plots to Blow Up NY Town. He's out on Bail

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-an...-attack-muslim

Robert Rankin Doggart ran for Congress in Tennessee last year as an independent, winning 6.4 percent of the vote. He is also an ordained minister in the Christian National Church.

Doggart was arrested last month after he was recorded on a wiretapped phone talking about his intention to take a private militia to Hancock and burn down a mosque and schools while using deadly force on anyone who resisted. “Our small group will soon be faced with the fight of our lives. We will offer those lives as collateral to prove our commitment to our God,” said Doggart in a Facebook post. “We shall be Warriors who will inflict horrible numbers of casualties upon the enemies of our Nation and World Peace.”

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Lets see, ordained christian minister, wanted to burn down a mosque and got bail, gotta be an old white guy

Sad thing, a lot of old white Americans share his beliefs. They're ready for war against Islam.

For those of us on the outside looking in, it's clear he's no different than Islamic extremists. Even their words are eerily similar

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

so long as they took his bic lighter and matches away, I feel safe

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Lets see, ordained christian minister, wanted to burn down a mosque and got bail, gotta be an old white guy

Sad thing, a lot of old white Americans share his beliefs. They're ready for war against Islam.

For those of us on the outside looking in, it's clear he's no different than Islamic extremists. Even their words are eerily similar

I'm not old and I'm also not stupid. So what is your excuse now?

wake up dummy, or go read some more about global warming. Better get your head out of your ass or you're going to be blindsided.

Auto Donk

i saw some guy reading up on "global warming".....

he was sitting on that fckin' huge pile of snow in boston, after their coldest, most snowiest fckin' winter in over 100 years......

saw him again the other day, if 15" of fresh snow dropped on MAY FCKIN' 15, 2015 somewhere in the midwest..........

YEAH, the f'ckin' globe is "over-warming"

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I'm not old and I'm also not stupid. So what is your excuse now?

wake up dummy, or go read some more about global warming. Better get your head out of your ass or you're going to be blindsided.
    97% concensus

Maybe you are stupid

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    saw him again the other day, if 15" of fresh snow dropped on MAY FCKIN' 15, 2015 somewhere in the midwest..........

YEAH, the f'ckin' globe is "over-warming"
    Weather is not climate.

brooks85

97% concensus

Maybe you are stupid

lol

Fact: Today is Sunday

Fact: you're an idiot

now go support a broken religion that worships a pedophile while thinking you're taking the high ground; meanwhile anyone with a history book would just tell you to look up that famous quote about insanity.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-17-15 at 03:26 PM.

Auto Donk

HIBBITY BIBBITY SWCHIBBITY.....

whether it's weather or climate, when it's fuckin' snowin' cats and fckin' dogs in May, there is little chance of my property in houston becoming "beach front" any time in the next several centuries...

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Weather is not climate.
    yeah, they made that distinction real clear after the first time their agenda was leaked. lol that was a funny time, watching them scramble so they could protect kraken's and the likes psyche.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Global warming doesn't exist. We built lasers over parts of the world to melt glaciers from the sky.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Global warming doesn't exist. We built lasers over parts of the world to melt glaciers from the sky.
    Well, when I read that I at least don't laugh like I do when people talk about man-made global warming being the cause. penetrating morons. Hillary clinton likes those kind of people tho.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah, they made that distinction real clear after the first time their agenda was leaked. lol that was a funny time, watching them scramble so they could protect kraken's and the likes psyche.
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/e...rming-industry

http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/04/25...tipping-point/

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Climate pertains to a long term pattern of weather in any particular region.
    Where I live (New England) the climate hasn't really changed much is 100 years.
    It's still hot in August, and cold as hell in winter.

I'm pretty sure in the Southeast region, (Atlanta, Miami) the climate hasn't changed that much long term either.
    Still hot as hell in summer.

Weather pertains to the state of the atmosphere in a particular place.

Big difference between the two.

Auto Donk

that's why we have Sam Champion on the planet.... to explain it all to us.....

and to be off the chain gay now that ABC doesn't make him pretend to try and be as "straight" as a guy who sneezes glitter can be......

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Brooks the Internet warrior. Prolly gets slapped around by his wife /cousin in his trailer park on a daily basis

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    that's why we have Sam Champion on the planet.... to explain it all to us.....

and to be off the chain gay now that ABC doesn't make him pretend to try and be as "straight" as a guy who sneezes glitter can be......
    As long as Sammy gives me information I can use, as long as Neil Patrick Harris entertains me, etc. etc. I don't care if they are into guys, space aliens or barnyard animals.

I wonder if Mikey spit or swallowed Sammy's splooge though?

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

97% concensus

Maybe you are stupid
    It seems you are the stupid one. Anyone who would regurgitate the hilarious 97% number taken from John Cook, a cartoonist of all things, really embarrasses themselves. It's amazing how propagandists kept repeating it over and over to fuel their agenda (and line their pockets), and so many gullible idiots believed it, most without ever spending a minute to actually research where and how that number came from. Kind of like the 6 million number, but that's for another discussion.

I'm not here to debate, or enlighten you to Maurice Strongs schemes, but here's a link to some of the ACTUAL SCIENTISTS AND PHYSICISTS thoughts whose work was considered part of the "97% consensus" nonsense.

www.populartechnology.net/2013/05/97-study-falsely-classifies-scientists.html

This other link was a quick find, I haven't gone through the links to weed through the bullshit from the relative, which ANYONE should do no matter what point of view they're looking to look at more closely.

www.wattsupwiththat.com/2014/12/19/97-articles-refuting-the-97-consensus-on-global-warming/

I'll lay 8/5 you never actually read a single IPPCC report (which practically every GW alarmist uses as a gospel), it's methodology, statistical predictions etc.. I've read many of them cover to cover, and can only laugh at the misuse of simple statistical variance. Their '94 report has been so wrong in it's projections that it's hard to believe anyone does anything other than laugh at reports from a political and money driven organization as crooked and discredited as the United Nations.

People can believe whatever they want, but when something as complicated and convoluted as the effects of mans technology on the effect of the uber complicated climate patterns of a constantly changing planet, that has gone through a constant change for billions of years is somehow portrayed as a consensus (especially since scientists almost never agree on anything completely), it is ridiculous. The fact that the bumper sticker style 97% propaganda was created by an unqualified cartoonist of all things, and refuted by most of the scientists whose own work he used to make it up is shameful.