brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    bahh bahhh
    will someone keep the penetrating gate closed please?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Kelly you obviously have the complexion for the protection for the collection. Why make general statements when you know cops profile. I've been pulled over before for nothing wrong with car. Pulled over 2 weeks ago for basically nothing, I asked the cop with a stank face, "You aight"? The ones who don't do their job right I have no respect for them.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    They are trained to resist shooting until absolutely necessary...Things in the real world happen in the blink of an eye

99% of Cops are normal people that just want to go home to their families like the rest of us

Every situation is different you gotta take each on a case by case basis
    Exactly. The case this weekend, vehicle full of people the one cop called for assistance before trying to get them all out when he felt a threat there...proper training...he was right because the guy shot him and his rookie backup that quick from the vehicle. Just think if he had seen the weapon first and fired into the vehicle and hit one of the other passengers....the story would have been 'white cop fires into vehicle of blacks in Mississippi'. Armchair QB'ing and second guessing is easy for everyone....but being a cop today isn't a game...even the older guys will tell you...these young thugs these days are out of control. Seeing on average of one per week statistically now...and those are just the deaths of police in line of duty not the injuries.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Kelly you obviously have the complexion for the protection for the collection. Why make general statements when you know cops profile. I've been pulled over before for nothing wrong with car. Pulled over 2 weeks ago for basically nothing, I asked the cop with a stank face, "You aight"? The ones who don't do their job right I have no respect for them.
    Yes, it was a generalization. Your remark could've escalated into a more serious problem for you. Speak when spoken to. Yes sir, no sir. Maybe a little darker tint on your windows, a little less bling on the outside and turn down the bass might keep the pig away. Just suggestions.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yes, it was a generalization. Your remark could've escalated into a more serious problem for you. Speak when spoken to. Yes sir, no sir. Maybe a little darker tint on your windows, a little less bling on the outside and turn down the bass might keep the pig away. Just suggestions.
    Funny, I was spoken to and do have dark tint.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I'm sure whites will be rioting any minute now.
    Why would they? Aren't the suspects who committed the crime going to jail?

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

keep fanning those flames obama!!!

post racial president

gonna unite the country!!!

our savior is here

fukker is whiter than george zimmerman

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The bottom line is this. For all of you idiots out there who believe that the Blacks would have a chance, think about this. For every Police officer who would risk their life and engage a black suspect, there are 50 other whites who would just shoot them dead. A lot of guys have big mouths in here, but the truth is that they are nothing but a bunch of chicken s**ts who hide behind their computer. These idiots would not have a chance in real life. Where I live, the police shoot many people, and no one ever complains. If you are scum and try something stupid, you will be shot out here, either by the police, or the citizens. No one complains. If you are black and want a revolution, just cme to my town and you will die for your revolution.

brooks85

this is why you shouldn't have pity on these gang members.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/baltimore...sault/33043028

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    this is why you shouldn't have pity on these gang members.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/baltimore...sault/33043028
    Everyone reaches their breaking point. I remember when this video surfaced back in October of last year. The cop was black so no one cared.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Everyone reaches their breaking point. I remember when this video surfaced back in October of last year. The cop was black so no one cared.
    You still don't get it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Just when I was about to get on board with the bullshit in this thread about cops being ok, this shit pops up..... a bunch of roided up flexing fckheads, shirtless with guns on their hips.....

sorry fckers like these fahgs are half the problem with the fuckin police forces we have..... roid rage with guns.....

fck it, i get pulled over, i'm gonna be armed to the teeth and will probably fckin' fire off a round or two just to let the roided up piece of shit know that I won't put up with any aggressive cop bullshit, and that his best fckin' bet would be to put his fckin' shirt back on, holster his weapon, put his cruiser in reverse, and get the fuk outta there before we have to have another hoaky parade in his deadass honor blocking up the fckin' streets during drive time traffic.....

these fahgs in the photo above represent the exact fckin' stupid fckin' cop mentality that has this country where it is as far as police/public relations are concerned............

where did these goony fahgs pose for this fckin' gay ass photo?

let me guess, this is the West Hollywood, California station?

fuk the police...........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-17-15 at 11:28 AM.

Kermit

You still don't get it.
    No, I get it just fine.

I certainly wouldn't want to deal with the same law breaking fools day in and day out. To be honest, I don't know how the majority of cops can do their job without losing their shit.

jtoler

No, I get it just fine.

I certainly wouldn't want to deal with the same law breaking fools day in and day out. To be honest, I don't know how the majority of cops can do their job without losing their shit.
    You said the cop was black so no one cared, I don't understand that statement.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Just when I was about to get on board with the bullshit in this thread about cops being ok, this shit pops up..... a bunch of roided up flexing fckheads, shirtless with guns on their hips.....

sorry fckers like these fahgs are half the problem with the fuckin police forces we have..... roid rage with guns.....

fck it, i get pulled over, i'm gonna be armed to the teeth and will probably fckin' fire off a round or two just to let the roided up piece of shit know that I won't put up with any aggressive cop bullshit, and that his best fckin' bet would be to put his fckin' shirt back on, holster his weapon, put his cruiser in reverse, and get the fuk outta there before we have to have another hoaky parade in his deadass honor blocking up the fckin' streets during drive time traffic.....

these fahgs in the photo above represent the exact fckin' stupid fckin' cop mentality that has this country where it is as far as police/public relations are concerned............

where did these goony fahgs pose for this fckin' gay ass photo?

let me guess, this is the West Hollywood, California station?

fuk the police...........
    You ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe...it helps to be bigger and stronger than the assholes like Mike Brown and the guy in Madison who like to fight and fight on drugs Toler? Considering you need to go hands on to make arrests...I'd rather be in shape than be a Justin Beiber body type trying to flex. Just an opinion.

Guess the NFL needs to put linebackers on diets so that they are as small as the running backs they need to take down....oh wait...running backs are built like those cops above too because they have a job to do.

My point is Barney Fife wouldn't survive a shift in Baltimore, St Louis, Harlem, Detroit etc.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/a...-shot-31070449

Another cop killed this weekend. Shot while responding to a home invasion. Guess he should have went in the home unarmed....tried to deescalate the thug or asked politely for him to lay on the ground and cuff himself in case he needed to be tackled to the ground and might have sustained a carpet burn in the process so he could have a press conference about being handled roughly.

Auto Donk

saw four cops this morning... none like the roided up fckweeds in the photo above, two were much more barney-fife than buffed up roided out flexing homoerotica poster models......

I didn't even have to use my A-K, it was a good day........

now I can enjoy the afternoon watching (1) The Beard and Co. dismantle the lowly clippers (2) my wife bounce around the pool in a micro-kini since it's a kid free weekend, and (3) the bottom of yet another margarita glass..........

Chimp's on his guard post cackling about something goin' on outside of the walls of the DonkLand Compound, so I feel safe and sexed up!!!

Kermit

You said the cop was black so no one cared, I don't understand that statement.
    Well if the cop was white we would have seen this video everyday until the cop was sentenced. In the media it is all about war on white cops, not all cops in general.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/a...-shot-31070449

Another cop killed this weekend. Shot while responding to a home invasion. Guess he should have went in the home unarmed....tried to deescalate the thug or asked politely for him to lay on the ground and cuff himself in case he needed to be tackled to the ground and might have sustained a carpet burn in the process so he could have a press conference about being handled roughly.
    Cops are always in "Damned if they do and damned if they don't" situations. People bitch if they are too hard and also bitch that they are not doing enough.

If a suspect is running from police with a gun in his hand and they shoot him in the back, then the cries out abuse and brutality come out. If the cops don't shoot him and he gets away and carjacks and kills someone, then they are criticized for not taking down a violent suspect when they had the chance.

Being an officer is certainly a job that I would never want to have.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Cops are always in "Damned if they do and damned if they don't" situations. People bitch if they are too hard and also bitch that they are not doing enough.

If a suspect is running from police with a gun in his hand and they shoot him in the back, then the cries out abuse and brutality come out. If the cops don't shoot him and he gets away and carjacks and kills someone, then they are criticized for not taking down a violent suspect when they had the chance.

Yep. Was watching the activists in Madison last week following the DA not charging the white officer for killing the mixed race guy there. They said they were holding their own mock trial in the streets based on 'their facts' that the cop shouldn't have tried to make contact with the guy....he murdered him....the suspect had already punched his friends in the face, kicked cars in traffic, broke into a home and was in there with citizens screaming when the officer ran in to help....the guy was on shrooms and a mix of other narcotics so the activists say ' the police should have just let his high wear off and then called his house to come talk with him about his bad trip' rather than trying to arrest him and shooting him after he clocked the officer in the head and then shoved him down the stairs.

brooks85

i love when people play right into my point.

Actually, when I posted that video awhile back there was only one thing people should have really taken from that video and the resulting conviction because it is no secret by now without a badge the majority of cops would simply be criminals;

His white partner actually held the victim while his buddy pummeled him and that is exactly what the vast majority of the boys in blue would do. Remember the female cop who actually tried to stop her partner from assaulting someone, any idea? look it up, honestly not hard to guess. Gang members don't like people who can actually be rational, they need sheep who fall in line.

That is the problem with you simpletons and itchypickle. You don't realize these cops are not your side, honestly pity you folks for how blind you are. No pity or remorse should be felt for these pigs, there is no telling how many times they stood right by while their partners conducted illegal gang activity.

also you fools think they have a "tough" job lol. You are kidding yourself, they wouldn't trade it for anything. I guess you guys haven't meet many people with a god complex? Well, if you didn't realize it cops love their power, they would never give any of it up for any logical reason.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-17-15 at 03:39 PM.

brooks85

because you don't have a god complex, probably had sane parents in your upbringing.

You have to remember the key fact, cops love their power. Ever hear the saying about what you should think about people who seek out positions of power? I can promise it was written by someone much more intelligent than the entire combined police force and his name will outlast any waste of life pigs.

jtoler

Well if the cop was white we would have seen this video everyday until the cop was sentenced. In the media it is all about war on white cops, not all cops in general.
    Difference is he went to jail. No need to protest when the law is upheld, besides its not murder or a downright beating. When blacks kill other blacks they go to jail, when white cops murder unarmed blacks they usually don't go to jail, except on rare occasions, but overwhelming video evidence is usually involved even then its 30/70.

Kermit

because you don't have a god complex, probably had sane parents in your upbringing.

You have to remember the key fact, cops love their power. Ever hear the saying about what you should think about people who seek out positions of power? I can promise it was written by someone much more intelligent than the entire combined police force and his name will outlast any waste of life pigs.
    This is complete nonsense. I know several cops very well and they are regular people just like you and I. I have much respect for what they have to deal with on a daily basis.

The amount of cops who abuse their power is very very small.

The ONLY people that actually go into the bad neighborhoods and try to maintain some type of peace and order are the cops. No one else does shit. Every once in a while things don't go as planned.

If you don't want the cops coming into your neighborhood and killing you, quit breaking the law and giving them a reason to be there in the first place.

Kermit

Difference is he went to jail. No need to protest when the law is upheld, besides its not murder or a downright beating. When blacks kill other blacks they go to jail, when white cops murder unarmed blacks they usually don't go to jail, except on rare occasions, but overwhelming video evidence is usually involved even then its 30/70.
    He went to jail now.

Auto Donk

brooks is hitting these out of the park easily ..... hitting the nail on the head perfectly.....

try some changeups, breaking pitches, or whatever, as he is literally depositing your 78 mph fast balls well beyond the crawford boxes pitch after pitch..... i thought I saw one bouncing around on main street he drove it so far outta there.... (the one about cop's power trips.... spot f'n on!)

man knows his shit!

First 12