itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Activist/Protestor undergoes use of force test, you can guess the result...

These guys are finding out its not as easy at it appears. Great idea to get more of these training scenarios for these 'experts' who are quick to judge. Key takeaway was him admitting he sees just how important compliance is...makes sense seeing how none of the shootings he's been in the streets protesting for would have happened had they simply complied.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Fair and balanced

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Yeah pigs shooting over 800 unarmed people in the back just a ok

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

I hope we never see cops trained to shoot anyone who threatens them in any way in my country.

Train the cops to do everything but kill, not to act in fear and shoot as the first option.

I don't get how so many people want to justify police killings. The public really wants cops feeling like they have a right to kill if they get scared? Bugger that for a joke of a position.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now show a video of a black cop being pulled over where he can't identify himself as off duty.

Better yet, add a whiff of marijuana since he just drove his friend home who had smoked up.

The flash points of protest tend to come with guys who are less than perfect citizens (often worse) get into altercations and gunned down.

The majority of protesters feel targeted and harassed for offenses that most of white America would never see the inside of a police station for.

Ever been drunk at a sporting event? How about jaywalked? How about being too loud? Ever run a late yellow light with no one around? You should have been arrested for all of these things.

It's quantitatively proven that some communities (residents) are targeted simply to either generate revenues through fines, or to enforce a strict "zero tolerance" policy.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Revered just shot an unarmed man. Calls for the badges of real police officers for shooting an unarmed man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

This ain't no video game. This is real life. Comply and nobody gets hurt.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Good for the Reverand. It takes a good guy to go into a situation where they can get proven wrong, and then admit that they learned something.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    This ain't no video game. This is real life. Comply and nobody gets hurt.
    Comply? Typical answer from a white male.

"Just fall in line, suhn. Comply with what the man says"

You ok with cops shooting guys in the back as they're running away? You're ok with cops caving in skulls of unconscious victims?

That's like telling a woman it's her fault she got raped because of her provocative clothing. Lets not hold the officers accountable because they're primarily white, like you and me. It must be the blacks fault, right? They're not complying

When did we become a country where our police officers are not only trained like soldiers but also treat us as enemies of war?

Mobile you're usually better than this pal

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Itchy, of course the man failed the use of force test. He hasn't gotten hundreds of hours of training in the proper way to use it. He should in no way be held to the same bar that officers are held to. He should not pass it on the first try. If he could, then what makes officers unique? Simply a badge given to them?

We've gotta hold our LEO's to a higher standard than some random protester

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

oh wow, after seeing that video that really changes things especially that first scenario. If that is what we are going to measure things by then I don't think I will even leave the house ever again, sure as hell won't drive in a car. Have you ever seen the kind of car accidents you can get into driving 70mph, want to talk about doing something dangerous on a daily basis?...

especially with these assholes on the road

Can't find the video where the cop tries to wreck a guy on a bike, another person is taping the whole thing, then cop realizes it and illegally speeds away, cuts off a few people, while endangering the lives of many.* Common theme in all these videos, the ironic part is if the cop wrecked and killed himself or somebody the biker would be blamed...

*on a side note, you guys think I'd be good at writing police reports? I like to think so.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-09-15 at 07:41 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol..........

Not ONE of those scenarios have EVER happened like that...

Show me one real life police video that that shit actually happened,Lol..........

Cop has suspect pinned to the ground without trying to handcuff the suspect while groping the suspect for weapons

Suspect:what are you doing.

Cop: i need to check your waist band,so could you please keep your hands up sir
    Suspect: why for what?

The first thing you do after tackling a suspect, is to subdue him/her with handcuffs/blackjack/fists or taser!!

WTF.LOL>>>>>>>>

Please tell me this training video is fake...lol....

Sir,could you please keep your hands up while I check for weapons

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Comply? Typical answer from a white male.

"Just fall in line, suhn. Comply with what the man says"

Mobile you're usually better than this pal
    I'm not white....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

People comply all the time and still get beat up and murdered.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

ITT: Cop-haters become hysterical at the mere suggestion that use-of-force decisions are difficult.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    oh wow, after seeing that video that really changes things especially that first scenario. If that is what we are going to measure things by then I don't think I will even leave the house ever again, sure as hell won't drive in a car. Have you ever seen the kind of car accidents you can get into driving 70mph, want to talk about doing something dangerous on a daily basis?...

especially with these assholes on the road

Can't find the video where the cop tries to wreck a guy on a bike, another person is taping the whole thing, then cop realizes it and illegally speeds away, cuts off a few people, while endangering the lives of many.* Common theme in all these videos, the ironic part is if the cop wrecked and killed himself or somebody the biker would be blamed...

*on a side note, you guys think I'd be good at writing police reports? I like to think so.
    all that's missing in the hilarious stupid fck cop can't drive video is Larry McReynolds yelling out "we got a driver in the wall off turn 2!!!"

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

No right answer as every situation is unique and different

In general, if you are respectful and calm while dealing with cops the situation will not escalate and you will be on your way eventually 99% of the time

Body cameras on all cops will help both sides IMO