R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Manny/Mayweather

Now these idiots trying to drum up hype for fight 2 saying Manny wasn't 100%. Getting so tired of hearing about this crap past few days from whining "fans". Not a fight fan myself and didn't tune in for this one either but told a buddy before the bout it's probably decided by cards with $$.mayhem winning.

Let's just be honest here and call a spade a spade. Most you fair weather boxing fans bitching who probably tune in for 1 fight every few years are more pissed about the result than the boring bout. This was more a spectacle than sporting event from most fans perspective and the hope was the slimy sob Mayweather loses so everyone can feel better about themselves for 5 min.

This could have been a total snoozer thru 10 rnds or so and if Manny puts a good combo and ko punch together or even wins by the cards like most wanted the crying is not happening several days after the fact.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Move on man, nobody cares about that fight anymore

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah right that's why past 2 days sports radio is all over it and still responding to these angry "fans". Read the post dipshit I'm not a fight fan neither boxing or mma craps just tired of hearing about it.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Was worth it to watch just for the first couple rounds. Crowd was electric in the beginning and Manny was "trying" to bring it. If it were only 6 rounds and fight was over, that would of been ok, because I'm not sure what happened in the last 6 as I don't think a punch was landed.

If Manny was injured, sure I'd watch again, even if he wasn't injured I'd probably tune in, but wouldn't care who won...It seems as if they missed their shot.