Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Baltimore Thugs Indicted

the sorry mother fckers who swore to protect and serve the citizens of Baltimore yet decided to kill one of the citizens instead have all been indicted......

DAMN FINE!

What sucks, however, was a statement by the mayor that these six fukeads were not "indicative of the police force in general," which is complete bullshit......

these six fckin' abusive attitude-laden cops are totally indicative of the police forces in every major city in this country......... fck the suspects, rough em up, bounce em around, listen to em moan and ask for help but ignore them, etc...........

I'm not as brazen as that dumb bitch in Atlanta that started openly advocating the execution of cops, but people it is time for a fckin' change in this country.........

i hope all of these sorry fckin' cops nationwide either get their heads out of their asses, or feel the impact of society when we've finally had enough of their abusive bullshit!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Law enforcement servicemen/woman these days are trained military style, meaning they are taught that law breaking citizens are no different than an enemy of war.

Therefore you can only blame the system because these law enforcement puppets act as they were taught and told to act..

As far as a positive change.

Never gonna happen,in fact it is only gonna get worse..............

9/11 opened the floodgates for total police state of the entire world abroad, not just at here at home..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's good to know cops are being held accountable now and you cannot use excessive force

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

When I googled baltimore cops busted I saw tons of links from bmore cop corruption not related to this case, even an ex bmore cop caught in a prostitution ring. Jade Helm round the corner.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

seems like odd charges unless there is something on the private camera during the illegal second stop.

To prove murder would certainly take a lot as opposed to manslaughter. And assault on the other officers too. The fact the driver was charged with the most serious crime plus including manslaughter by vehicle would HOPE they have the rough ride on camera. I don't see how else they could prove any of these charges sure as hell know the cops are not going to tell the truth so eyewitness not an option.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-01-15 at 02:25 PM.

jtoler

Looks like a setup, cops will get off which will cause even more riots.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

another layer is now the other guy in the van at that time, who police said he had heard freddie trying to hurt himself, says he never said that. He is saying he only heard "little banging" for a short time and that the ride itself was calm. Again, don't see how they could win on these charges. My first instinct is they don't want to actually win this.

jtoler

Exactly Brooks.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    seems like odd charges unless there is something on the private camera during the illegal second stop.

To prove murder would certainly take a lot as opposed to manslaughter. And assault on the other officers too. The fact the driver was charged with the most serious crime plus including manslaughter by vehicle would HOPE they have the rough ride on camera. I don't see how else they could prove any of these charges sure as hell know the cops are not going to tell the truth so eyewitness not an option.
    at the stop next from the scene, the thugs removed the soon to be victim, cuffed his hands behind his back, shackled his legs, then laid him down flat on his stomach, head facing the front of the paddywagon..... then the driver proceeded to break his fukkin neck by hitting the brakes and letting him slide along the floor into the front wall of the paddywagon.......... easy 2nd degree murder conviction from what will certainly be an 80 percent black jury.............

he needs to be convicted, and will be............. as will the other thugs--particularly in this charged environment!

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

Getting from charges to a conviction is going to be a long, bumpy road. And if there's a plea deal for lesser charges or an outright acquittal, the crap will hit the fan.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Looks like a setup, cops will get off which will cause even more riots.
    Considering that 3 of them(including the one who was the driver of the van with the 2nd degree murder charge) are black, I wouldn't be so sure.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Considering that 3 of them(including the one who was the driver of the van with the 2nd degree murder charge) are black, I wouldn't be so sure.
    Are you saying the justice system treats blacks differently than whites?

Kermit

Are you saying the justice system treats blacks differently than whites?
    No, I am saying if the van driver gets off on lesser charges and that people now know that he is black, they will be less inclined to riot again.

This entire fiasco has been about white cops arresting a black man and that black man dying in their care since day 1.

At least that is what the media used to fuel the fires.

Kermit

Here are the 6 thugs that killed Freddie Gray. The guy in the bottom right corner is the one with the 2nd degree murder charge.

jtoler

But what if he was tackled by a white cop, thought that was the rioters issue, I havent followed I admit Im ignorant on the particulars.

Kermit

But what if he was tackled by a white cop, thought that was the rioters issue, I havent followed I admit Im ignorant on the particulars.
    I really don't know man. He probably was tackled by the white bicycle cops and maybe did get hurt by them. All I know is the guy in the bottom right hand corner is the one taking the hard fall for everything. The medical reports say that Freddie Gray was injured in the van. He had a bolt mark on his head that match one on the inside of the back of the van door.

jtoler

If they were only showing white cops on tv seems they are playing games and want some of this stuff to happen slow release of stuff in fergie case also, plus conflicting. Cops charged then release black photos, hmm.

Auto Donk

find it ironically funny that the most culpable, to the surprise of the overwhelmingly black community in baltimore, are blacks!!!!

oops..............

guess The Man had brainwashed those brutha's

Kermit

If they were only showing white cops on tv seems they are playing games and want some of this stuff to happen slow release of stuff in fergie case also, plus conflicting. Cops charged then release black photos, hmm.
    If you watch the video that Freddie's Gray's friend recorded, you can actually see Caesar Goodson(The van driver) in the video when the cops are loading Gray into it.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Law enforcement servicemen/woman these days are trained military style, meaning they are taught that law breaking citizens are no different than an enemy of war.
    Not according to the ex-police that work security in my office building.
    Are you making things up?

Auto Donk

he reminds me of Staks from goodfellas........ never let a black man drive the getaway van......... shit will always go bad.....

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    he reminds me of Staks from goodfellas........ never let a black man drive the getaway van......... shit will always go bad.....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

When I googled baltimore cops busted I saw tons of links from bmore cop corruption not related to this case, even an ex bmore cop caught in a prostitution ring. Jade Helm round the corner.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

You aren't, that guy...are ya pal

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Police these days are regarding citizens as enemy combatants which means if they feel under the slightest threat, they start blasting. They will even blast a dog approaching them wagging its tail. Doesn't help that lots of military go into policing and are already nuts.

In this case, they just took the guy on a job ride and rolled him around good because they were pissed at him for something which is pretty common practice by dirty cops.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Doesn't help that lots of military go into policing and are already nuts.
    Exactly.

Never understood why they take a guy that did nine tours and has spent his whole life killing people and bring him back and make him a police officer when he couldn't get a job washing dishes even with the 3k government subsidy.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Here are the 6 thugs that killed Freddie Gray. The guy in the bottom right corner is the one with the 2nd degree murder charge.

Is this real?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Is this real?
    Yes.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

i am getting way more wary of my fellow americans every day al least with a terrorist i know where he is coming from he wants to kill all americans never thought i would say this but the 2nd. amendment says i can bear arms and i am going to soon

Auto Donk

that's the spirit......... pack some heat!!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    haha

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i dont watch the news its all depressing