muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why won't Jews stop this?

I know it's not all of them, and only a few. But if this is going to stop, the change has to start within the community doesn't it?

Religious leaders sucking off infants? Brutal

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/07/health...onatal-herpes/

Two more infants have contracted the herpes virus after undergoing an ultra-Orthodox Jewish type of circumcision, which has been linked to the spread of the potentially deadly virus to newborn boys, according to the New York City Health Department.

In the ritual, known as metzitzah b'peh, after removing the foreskin of the penis the person performing the procedure places his mouth briefly over the wound, sucking a small amount of blood out, which is discarded

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

pedo's in all forms...

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

"briefly" is subjective..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jews control world

FUK!

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

It is much better for the baby if saliva touches the blood. The rabbis suction of the mouth is much better.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Sick.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Whats wrong with these people?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

wtf that is freaking crazy, never heard of that.

Circumcision isn't even necessary anymore. People take showers more than once a month these days.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Oh dear god.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Jews are weird as hell.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Eating pee pee's now. Great. What's next?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Guess they didn't get the memo that the human mouth is the dirtiest.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Ultra Ortho's are weird in a few ways but this one as well. They are stuck in the old days

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16699

Not cool jewbags
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Thats beyond disgusting...

Stick a veil on some prikk and all of a sudden this shit is cool?? WTF!?!?

muldoon

If it's only a small percentage, why aren't moderate jews standing up and stopping this?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    If it's only a small percentage, why aren't moderate jews standing up and stopping this?
    same reason catholic pedo priests get to molest little boys.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Eating shit, don't ya know?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    same reason catholic pedo priests get to molest little boys.
    Do you always open your mouth before thinking?

Studies have found that priests in the Catholic Church are not any more likely than other men to commit abuse,[13][14][15][16] and that the prevalence of abuse by priests had fallen sharply in the previous 20 to 30 years.[17] As a case in point, after the implementations and self-imposed transparency in all abuse matter made during the pontificate of Pope Benedict XVI, the accusations of a sexual nature against Roman Catholic priests in 2010 numbered 8 cases in the US.[18]

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Studies have found that priests in the Catholic Church are not any more likely than other men to commit abuse,[13][14][15][16] and that the prevalence of abuse by priests had fallen sharply in the previous 20 to 30 years.[17] As a case in point, after the implementations and self-imposed transparency in all abuse matter made during the pontificate of Pope Benedict XVI, the accusations of a sexual nature against Roman Catholic priests in 2010 numbered 8 cases in the US.[18]
    Bro, it should be ZERO. Almost sounds like youre patting them on the back because theyre getting caught less now.

stevenash

^
    You are missing my point, there are going to be pedo's in all walks of life, in all professions.....
    Some people are not just wired correctly in the brain, can't help themselves, my point being, Pew research shows pedo's amongst priests is not greater or less than any other walk of life.

It's the way Genghis Asswipe states "get away with" that makes him the ignorant fuk that he is.

jtoler

^
    You are missing my point, there are going to be pedo's in all walks of life, in all professions.....
    Some people are not just wired correctly in the brain, can't help themselves, my point being, Pew research shows pedo's amongst priests is not greater or less than any other walk of life.

It's the way Genghis Asswipe states "get away with" that makes him the ignorant fuk that he is.
    I hear ya but the fact there have been so many in Catholic church is beyond sad. I cant agree that pedos are gonna be the same across the board no matter what or youd be able to point to the same rate in sports or what not.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lol this fukking ignorant clown.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

^

tell me you stupid fukk, how many pedo priests get prosecuted each year?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

trust me nash fukk, you don't want to clash with me again. we clashed twice. i exposed you twice. you're a fukking fraud. go smoke your newports and stfu you fukking white trash.

muldoon

Studies have found that priests in the Catholic Church are not any more likely than other men to commit abuse,]
    And those other men are all educated and sequestered for 4-7 years taught how to become spiritual leaders within the community?

Did the study mention the systematic cover-ups and smearing of victims by the organizations these other pedo's worked for? Things like hiding money so victims couldn't sue for damages, or actually changing the names of priests and moving them to other parishes so they'd be harder to find?
    Last edited by muldoon; 05-01-15 at 09:35 PM.

stevenash

lol this fukking ignorant clown.
    Why don't you get aids and die.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    And those other men are all educated and sequestered for 4-7 years taught how to become spiritual leaders within the community?

Did the study mention the systematic cover-ups and smearing of victims by the organizations these other pedo's worked for? Things like hiding money so victims couldn't sue for damages, or actually changing the names of priests and moving them to other parishes so they'd be harder to find?
    Links to these 'facts' you just posted please.

stevenash

trust me nash fukk, you don't want to clash with me again. we clashed twice. i exposed you twice. you're a fukking fraud. go smoke your newports and stfu you fukking white trash.
    Bring it you ignorant fuk

muldoon

Links to these 'facts' you just posted please.
    Really? You want to get into a link thing over this?

John J. Geoghan (/ˈɡeɪɡən/; June 4, 1935 - August 23, 2003) was an American Roman Catholic priest who had numerous accusations of sex abuse made against him while he was assigned to parishes in the Boston Archdiocese of Massachusetts. He was reassigned several times to parish posts involving children, including after extensive treatment for pedophilia.
    Geoghan was finally convicted of sexual abuse, defrocked, and sentenced in 2002 to nine to ten years in Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, a maximum-security prison.
    http://www.boston.com/globe/spotligh...esignation.htm

There's only dozens more.

You want to justify putting money in the collection plate of an organization that not only shifted priests around (see 1 example above), but then hid their assets instead of compensating victims?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/02/us...anted=all&_r=0

Give me a break. Yeah yeah..they do great charity work. Show me any other religious organization that not only hid pedo's, but the sent out their spokesman to SMEAR SEXUAL ABUSE VICTIMS?
    http://archives.politicususa.com/201...ticipants.html

Links everywhere

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

^

Your right about it being common in different walks of life,Minor league Hockey was exposed a number of years back for peodphilia.

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Your right about it being common in different walks of life,Minor league Hockey was exposed a number of years back for peodphilia.
    Was there orchestrated shaming of the victims? Did minor hockey help the perpetrators change names and then coach elsewhere?

If not, the prevalence of percentage of pedo's isn't really the issue people have (only) with the catholic church.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn, and zizoudane10

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Bring it you ignorant fuk
    Why don't you get aids and die.
    lol obvious white trash catholic defending pedo priests. typical religious fukk...

religion is necessary i suppose to keep losers like you in line.

imagine if there were no religion for some of you devout religious fukks.

i'm not gonna waste time with a closet pedo like you.

you probably wanted to become a priest to molest kids at one point in your life since you'd get a way with it, sick fukk.

but... i'll just leave it at that...

12 Last