Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

less than 2% of Cat priests accused of wrongdoing.
    less than 2% of that 2% involve actual molestation of pre-pubescent children.
    vast majority = leg rub remembered 30 years later.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Apologists for Pedophilia protectors.

Who knew?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Odds you were raised or have Catholic family members
    Yes = - 4000
    No = N/A

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16673

Islam is a religion of peace

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Was there orchestrated shaming of the victims? Did minor hockey help the perpetrators change names and then coach elsewhere?

If not, the prevalence of percentage of pedo's isn't really the issue people have (only) with the catholic church.
    Well actually I know the main guy was allowed to coach Hockey in Europe. What about Penn State,people at the school that were in power including Joe Paterno knew about the pedophile in their midst but did nothing about it. This shit goes on everywhere like Nash said.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-02-15 at 06:00 PM.

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Well actually I know the main guy was allowed to coach Hockey in Europe. What about Penn State,people at the school that were in power including Joe Paterno knew about the pedophile in their midst but did nothing about it. This shit goes on everywhere like Nash said.
    I'm talking about systematic coverup from the highest levels. The coach you're referring to in hockey is most likely Graham James. Him sneaking into other hockey leagues overseas (or far up north) without them knowing (or not properly checking his actual story and not the one he peddled) is not the same thing as the league management changing his name so he could move 3 towns over and coach/abuse more kids.

There are almost the same number of priests as there are employees of IBM world wide. Do you think if IBM had pedo employees that their reaction when reported would be "let's move them to another city, change their name, and go smear the victims they abused". Even for a corporation which operates on psychopathic principles, that would be fiscal suicide.

packerd_00

I'm talking about systematic coverup from the highest levels. The coach you're referring to in hockey is most likely Graham James. Him sneaking into other hockey leagues overseas (or far up north) without them knowing (or not properly checking his actual story and not the one he peddled) is not the same thing as the league management changing his name so he could move 3 towns over and coach/abuse more kids.

There are almost the same number of priests as there are employees of IBM world wide. Do you think if IBM had pedo employees that their reaction when reported would be "let's move them to another city, change their name, and go smear the victims they abused". Even for a corporation which operates on psychopathic principles, that would be fiscal suicide.
    Mate im not talking about cover ups I was agreeing with Nash that pedophilia is rampant in all walks of life.

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Mate im not talking about cover ups I was agreeing with Nash that pedophilia is rampant in all walks of life.
    I don't think it's rampant (and I don't think that was Nash's point either)

I think it's prevalent across the board.

The issue I (and MANY people) have, is that while the percentages within the church may match societal averages, it's impossible to find a comparable organization (a spiritual one no less) that

- threatened victims
    - hired PI's to dig up dirt on victims
    - hid money (with approval from the highest offices) to avoid paying victims
    - ASSISTED the perpetrators by moving them to other communities and CHANGING THEIR NAMES

On a case by case basis you can say "Oh Penn State ignored Sandusky" or "Oh, this local hockey league ignored this coach".

That is not even close to a comparison.

Last edited by muldoon; 05-02-15 at 08:19 PM.

packerd_00

I don't think it's rampant (and I don't think that wash Nash's point either)

I think it's prevalent across the board.

The issue I (and MANY people) have, is that while the percentages within the church may match societal averages, it's impossible to find a comparable organization (a spiritual one no less) that

- threatened victims
    - hired PI's to dig up dirt on victims
    - hid money (with approval from the highest offices) to avoid paying victims
    - ASSISTED the perpetrators by moving them to other communities and CHANGING THEIR NAMES

On a case by case basis you can say "Oh Penn State ignored Sandusky" or "Oh, this local hockey league ignored this coach".

That is not even close to a comparison.

Oh well that was my point,I do think it is rampant in the Entertainment Industry without a doubt.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

They're not real jews. 90% of so called jews are actually khazarian converts from tartaria (northern Caucasus between Caspian and Black seas).

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    They're not real jews. 90% of so called jews are actually khazarian converts from tartaria (northern Caucasus between Caspian and Black seas).
    You make a solid point.

They do wear them there hats though...so I'm not sold on your argument.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really? You want to get into a link thing over this?

http://www.boston.com/globe/spotligh...esignation.htm

There's only dozens more.

You want to justify putting money in the collection plate of an organization that not only shifted priests around (see 1 example above), but then hid their assets instead of compensating victims?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/02/us...anted=all&_r=0

Give me a break. Yeah yeah..they do great charity work. Show me any other religious organization that not only hid pedo's, but the sent out their spokesman to SMEAR SEXUAL ABUSE VICTIMS?
    http://archives.politicususa.com/201...ticipants.html

Links everywhere

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

WTF? Leave underage alone.

in other news, our resident pedo ttbitch is now enrolled in rabbi school after reading this thread.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    trust me nash fukk, you don't want to clash with me again. we clashed twice. i exposed you twice. you're a fukking fraud. go smoke your newports and stfu you fukking white trash.
    Lolz ....

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Ripping on Jews? Thats new! Geeeeeez

First 12