Beauty and The Beast shanty style

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

First post of his I couldn't read. *sigh*

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

shanty, is this a parable from the bible?

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    gorillas milk not suitable for human beings~!

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pronk whats your deal? Why keep bumping these retarded threads? It gives people headaches just trying to read this garbage. Maybe try capping a game?

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Pronk whats your deal? Why keep bumping these retarded threads? It gives people headaches just trying to read this garbage. Maybe try capping a game?
    Well Obama's Nephew, this is your choice to read it or not to. Lighten up, would you? And tell your uncle not to mess with the health care.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Well Obama's Nephew, this is your choice to read it or not to. Lighten up, would you? And tell your uncle not to mess with the health care.

Lol, go mow your yard a find some cars.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

pronk keeps bumping everything about shantystar. Talk about a homosexual obsession.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

interesting, I myself was also just searching for old shanty posts so i could give them points

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    pronk keeps bumping everything about shantystar. Talk about a homosexual obsession.

Anymore silly remarks pavy?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

No I will let you bump up more threads. That's the only thing you are good at.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No I will let you bump up more threads. That's the only thing you are good at.
    These days that's what I've been resigned to.

Can't think, brain dumb, inspiration won't come.....

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Is that butt monkey still around or did he get gunned down out in the sand somewhere by a band of rebels.

sickler
    Facade 101

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Is that butt monkey still around or did he get gunned down out in the sand somewhere by a band of rebels.
    His point history shows that he's logging on every day for points.

As long as there's something free, he'll be here. Shanty would never turn down a free meal.....

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    His point history shows that he's logging on every day for points. As long as there's something free, he'll be here. Shanty would never turn down a free meal.....
    He's also posting everyday....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I remember when Gamelive used to be the place to meet women. Now it's just a barren, desolate wasteland of dried out wankers. Still my type of place though.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    His point history shows that he's logging on every day for points.

As long as there's something free, he'll be here. Shanty would never turn down a free meal.....
    Yep, he's leeching from Crappersmall too.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I remember when Gamelive used to be the place to meet women. Now it's just a barren, desolate wasteland of dried out wankers. Still my type of place though.
    I'm not disputing what you say here but we both know gamelive is a much better forum for obtaining free medical advice.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Wow this guy can post something other than just a line? Crazy

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Wow this guy can post something other than just a line? Crazy
    a4u2fear i diddnt wanna be mean to disclose me and yours years and years long affair but,as u issed in forums i wanna disclose it too,
    God forbid this girl name 42ffear managed not marry me by luck cruelty,on her wedding day in wedding dress when she is just going to be farewell from her daddys home,she came to me as i was standing alone gloomythat a moon skin girl was not in my luck ,she came and whisered in my ears ,Shanty kee me remember in handjobsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shantystar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Yep, he's leeching from Crappersmall too.
    Even your wife offer me to rectify my Disarray Lora to mend it by riding wildly in side saddle style i love her free ride as i close my eyes and dream that a live melon is jumPing on my fat belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Interesting, didn't know I was dealing with an uneducated child. I don't even know what diarrhea just came out in your previous post. Good luck finding a job on that elementary school education.

pronk

Interesting, didn't know I was dealing with an uneducated child. I don't even know what diarrhea just came out in your previous post. Good luck finding a job on that elementary school education.
    Are you insulting Shanty's intelligence simply because he lives in Himalayas?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Even your wife offer me to rectify my Disarray Lora to mend it by riding wildly in side saddle style i love her free ride as i close my eyes and dream that a live melon is jumPing on my fat belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Could be POTM right here boys

shantystar

I heared from your uffy ass wife that u caused constiation from last 5 days ,let give a oen way to my lora to oen your gutterline!!!! i bringing mustard oil bottle along with so u have less ain after all ass is endear to me,No matter of a shemale or of a women !!!!!!!!!!!

shantystar

Few days ago when your wife have severe constiation coz she have to deliver my child,you go here and there but no hospital,clinic cure here but when you out of town for a night and very next day your wife healed and you jumiong here and there like childs that my wife heeled ,its gods hand,its gods hand,god miracled in my life,
    So listen gandoo that gods hands was my lora that rectify anal canal of your wife that night and um 1L pakistani *** inside her tunnel to oen it u,it was though choked but,ur god worked in disguise of my lora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cougar Bait, and CarpeDime

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Few days ago when your wife have severe constiation coz she have to deliver my child,you go here and there but no hospital,clinic cure here but when you out of town for a night and very next day your wife healed and you jumiong here and there like childs that my wife heeled ,its gods hand,its gods hand,god miracled in my life,
    So listen gandoo that gods hands was my lora that rectify anal canal of your wife that night and um 1L pakistani *** inside her tunnel to oen it u,it was though choked but,ur god worked in disguise of my lora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sickler
    Facade 101

First 1234