ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

All Black ppl should rise up and shoot at every white cop in the nation starting NOW.

http://www.14news.com/story/28925232...nttype=generic

EAST POINT, GA (CBS46) -A woman was arrested in southwest Atlanta Tuesday after threatening police officers on Facebook.
    East Point police said Ebony Monique Dickens, whose name is Tiffany Milan on Facebook, posted the following message on the social media site:
    "All Black ppl should rise up and shoot at every white cop in the nation starting NOW.
    I condone black on white killings. Hell they condone crimes against us.
    I've thought about shooting every white cop I see in the head until I'm either caught by the police or killed by them. Ha!!!! I think I can pull it off. Might kill at least fifteen tomorrow. I'm plotting now. They reading this sh** too right now. Freedom of speech tho. So when you can absolutely show me the 1st amendment where it explicitly says you can't say "kill all cops," then I'll delete my status. Other than that...NOPE!
    Death to all white cops nationwide."
    Dickens was taken into custody around 9:30 p.m. after Atlanta police told East Point police about the post. She is being held at the East Point jail, charged with dissemination of information related to terroristic threats.
    East Point is located in the southwest section of Atlanta.

And people wonder why some whites might not like blacks. I feel sorry for the kids of today. They won't need anyone to tell them or say to them anything about blacks. I have a feeling and so do many others. The white kids of today will dislike blacks more than anyone of any era.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

i think that's the broad that BB was gonna take to the fight. Hope she gets out before Saturday.

Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Dat freedom of speech! Fkn idiot

The amount of people who dont understand what that actually means is hilarious.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10650

I hope they hit this lady with the most they can possibly hit her with. Moron.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Bad thing is she has kids.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Bad thing is she has kids.

Bad thing is, none of the fathers are around...By the way, how many different fathers are there?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Ugly as fakk too.

DiggityDaggityDo

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

How's that freedom of speech working out for you, Honey?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

The internet generation has taken societal hehaviour back hundreds of years...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3523

Sounds like a real peach

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

you have no freedom of speech when you threaten lives... its hard to be this goddamn stupid, but there it is...

the funniest shit about this dumb fukking hoodrat, is she doesnt realize that half the cops involved in the freddy grey case, were Black ....details dont matter

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

#winning

DiggityDaggityDo

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I remember some white woman said something on facebook that she hoped Obama would get shot and she had the FBI at her house.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

i only stopped in to see if that was an obama quote or not.
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave statnerds 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DCTrue

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Stockdale View Post
    Dat freedom of speech! Fkn idiot

The amount of people who dont understand what that actually means is hilarious.
    It's the same people that chant "F*ck America" yet they're living on welfare and free handouts.

They're ignorant and your 100% right about people being too stupid to understand freedom of speech. Obviosly threatening to kill numerous people isn't freedom of speech. Geez

Also, with this whole Baltimore thing, I found it ironic that the race card was played yet the Mayor was black, the police chief was black, a lot of the police officers were black....it seemed like the city for the most part was run by African Americans.

Racism still exists but it's not as prevalent as what the media makes it out to be. We have an African-American president...come on.

If anyrhing, there is just as much racism toward whites as there is blacks now.

It's sad. This is the most divided the country seems to have been since I've been alive.

Oh yeah, the same people bitching are the first ones to always fall the cops when they need something.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Not every one calls the cops when the going gets tough. Last thing I would ever consider doing if I needed help is to call the cops. I'm either gonna warm up my gun or fight until I cant anymore. Who's got time anyways? Thought only bustanders call cops

Cops protect public property and write speeding tickets, they're not my personal security team, don't need em

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Is that Shelden Williams?

The Kraken

Played HS bball with Shelden for 2 years

Deangelo Alexander was on that team as well and started for OU before transferring to Charlotte

Amazing talent

Matt Kemp played a lot of ball with us as well but played baseball first

Lotta people dont know that Kemp, Alexander and Williams raped some chick up in Ohio their Sr. year in HS

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Played HS bball with Shelden for 2 years

Deangelo Alexander was on that team as well and started for OU before transferring to Charlotte

Amazing talent

Matt Kemp played a lot of ball with us as well but played baseball first

Lotta people dont know that Kemp, Alexander and Williams raped some chick up in Ohio their Sr. year in HS
    I remember that!

Midwest City was damn good at bball and then didn't they get suspended and weren't allowed to play?

I remember playing against Kemp in baseball back in 2001.

The Kraken

Yep, we were pretty good back then. Had just amazing talent for years. Won state 3 out of 4 years and would have won in 2002 but they all got kicked off the team

Deangelo had an older brother that was damn good but lazy, he smoked pot before jist about every game and eould spot up in a corner and just shoot 3's but damn if he didnt make them all night. Coach hated it but he could ball.

I remember playing baseball against Kemp first in Jr High, he went to Jarman and His first at bat he hit what seemed like a 450ft bomb. Our jaws dropped. I think he hit 3 HR's in that game. The guy pitching in that game is still one of my closest friends. He went to pitch in college and I still razz him about that game

Kemp was brought up that year to play HS baseball.

You went to Broken Aarow? Good baseball team I remember
    Last edited by The Kraken; 04-30-15 at 12:03 AM.

BigDofBA

Yep, we were pretty good back then. Had just amazing talent for years. Won state 3 out of 4 years and would have won in 2002 but they all got kicked off the team

Deangelo had an older brother that was damn good but lazy, he smoked pot before jist about every game and eould spot up in a corner and just shoot 3's but damn if he didnt make them all night. Coach hated it but he could ball.

I remember playing baseball against Kemp first in Jr High, he went to Jarman and His first at bat he hit what seemed like a 450ft bomb. Our jaws dropped. I think he hit 3 HR's in that game. The guy pitching in that game is still one of my closest friends. He went to pitch in college and I still razz him about that game

Kemp was brought up that year to play HS baseball.

You went to Broken Aarow? Good baseball team I remember
    Finished third that year. Edmond Santa Fe had Brandon Weeden and Jenks had Josh Johnson. That was the difference.

I just remember Midwest City having a great basketball team.

Did they play in the tournement of champions?

BA had several guys play at TU and ORU and BTW had Robert Meachem and Quinton Chaney. They had a hell of a game in that tourney.

There was some good ball played in those days. I'm pretty sure hat Midwest City team was one of the best in the nation in 01.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

stupid biatch

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

It's amazing how those ferals will destroy the own city they live in and steal from their own community.

All the dumb fuks chanting "fuk America" should be sent back to Somalia or Zimbabwe.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Not every one calls the cops when the going gets tough. Last thing I would ever consider doing if I needed help is to call the cops. I'm either gonna warm up my gun or fight until I cant anymore. Who's got time anyways? Thought only bustanders call cops

Cops protect public property and write speeding tickets, they're not my personal security team, don't need em
    yea its not like they solve murders or anything....

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Media today controls American puppets, dividing,conquering better than Hitler did 76 fukkin years ago.

American puppets=anyone who takes media messaging to heart...........

The real question is..

Who is controlling main stream media?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you say promulgated propaganda?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Media today controls American puppets, dividing,conquering better than Hitler did 76 fukkin years ago
    have to disagree with this statement.... if it were true, I'd have a lampshade made out of david geffin's skin with his concentration camp number on display..... and there'd be a horrible stench from all the burning human entrails and flesh permeating my neighborhood

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    http://www.14news.com/story/28925232...nttype=generic

EAST POINT, GA (CBS46) -A woman was arrested in southwest Atlanta Tuesday after threatening police officers on Facebook.
    East Point police said Ebony Monique Dickens, whose name is Tiffany Milan on Facebook, posted the following message on the social media site:
    "All Black ppl should rise up and shoot at every white cop in the nation starting NOW.
    I condone black on white killings. Hell they condone crimes against us.
    I've thought about shooting every white cop I see in the head until I'm either caught by the police or killed by them. Ha!!!! I think I can pull it off. Might kill at least fifteen tomorrow. I'm plotting now. They reading this sh** too right now. Freedom of speech tho. So when you can absolutely show me the 1st amendment where it explicitly says you can't say "kill all cops," then I'll delete my status. Other than that...NOPE!
    Death to all white cops nationwide."
    Dickens was taken into custody around 9:30 p.m. after Atlanta police told East Point police about the post. She is being held at the East Point jail, charged with dissemination of information related to terroristic threats.
    East Point is located in the southwest section of Atlanta.

And people wonder why some whites might not like blacks. I feel sorry for the kids of today. They won't need anyone to tell them or say to them anything about blacks. I have a feeling and so do many others. The white kids of today will dislike blacks more than anyone of any era.
    unrealz