jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

[QUOTE=Kermit;23929587]
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

Dude we get it. You're down with the criminals. It's ok.

Next time someone does you wrong, give the criminals a call. I am sure they'll come a runnin' to help you.
    Makes no sense. I'm for human rights.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I am for human rights too, until the legitimacy of those rights get put into question by that person being an idiot and doing stupid things.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am for human rights too, until the legitimacy of those rights get put into question by that person being an idiot and doing stupid things.
    If you're not black you can't associate with being black so how can you converse intelligently about blacks or what its like to be black.

Kermit

If you're not black you can't associate with being black so how can you converse intelligently about blacks or what its like to be black.
    How about this guy? Does he count? Is he black enough for you?

**Caution** You're probably going to hear some things that you won't want to hear.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

jtoler

Didn't look at vid Kerm as I haven't even followed the case on tv as I never follow any of them on tv, I get it from you guys, I simply don't care enough yet I always find it so funny that you two specifically always care to the extreme, except when the white officer is charged, then you could care less, that's hilarious to me.

Kermit

Didn't look at vid Kerm as I haven't even followed the case on tv as I never follow any of them on tv, I get it from you guys, I simply don't care enough yet I always find it so funny that you two specifically always care to the extreme, except when the white officer is charged, then you could care less, that's hilarious to me.
    All you have to do is watch 30 seconds of the video.

And as far as I know, no officers have been charged, and I wouldn't care if they were or were not. That doesn't excuse this type of behavior that has been on display in Baltimore.

jtoler

All you have to do is watch 30 seconds of the video.

And as far as I know, no officers have been charged, and I wouldn't care if they were or were not. That doesn't excuse this type of behavior that has been on display in Baltimore.
    Are they behaving like that because they are black?

Kermit

Are they behaving like that because they are black?
    I don't know, you tell me.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Nailed it. The irony that whether its Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit or New Orleans blacks are killing blacks daily yet when one dies while fighting with or fleeing the cops....black lives suddenly matter.
    Silly statement.

Kermit

Silly statement.
    Not really. Watch that vid that I posted. up there^^^

Kermit

Check out these white women trying to rob this poor man.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

First, cops have rights too. They're human after all. They deserve the same human rights that citizens do. It has to go both ways.

Second, that's terribly weak logic. You don't have to be black to have an intelligent opinion on what it's like to black in todays society. That's the equivalent of saying you can't have an intelligent opinion on children unless your a parent, even though there are thousands of PhD's in child development that don't have kids, or you have to be an addict to converse intelligently about addiction yet addicts know less about addiction than a first year medical student.

Gotta get past that logic to actually converse intelligently.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First, cops have rights too. They're human after all. They deserve the same human rights that citizens do. It has to go both ways.

Second, that's terribly weak logic. You don't have to be black to have an intelligent opinion on what it's like to black in todays society. That's the equivalent of saying you can't have an intelligent opinion on children unless your a parent, even though there are thousands of PhD's in child development that don't have kids, or you have to be an addict to converse intelligently about addiction yet addicts know less about addiction than a first year medical student.

Gotta get past that logic to actually converse intelligently.
    Ok, tell me what its like to be a water buffalo.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

my city is dealing with a crazy amount of black teen mob attacks on innocent white folks...just going around kicking the shit out of the at gas stations, grocery parking lots for no reason...its fukking nuts... the judges and local govt. arent helping buy reducing bail from 100k to 5k(for example) for these kids who are beating people close to death and giving kids, who are in school, probation bullshit... its going to get bad around here because white folks are arming themselves at an alarming rate and will be shooting the shit out of these useless cokksuckers if they breathe funny near them... summer will be fun

you dont have to be black to understand the rioting, acting out, violence etc. is a black thing performed by the undeducated black class... so much wrong with the black culture today, nobody knows where to start... obv, it starts with the parents, but they dont seem to give a fukk either..its a shame

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    my city is dealing with a crazy amount of black teen mob attacks on innocent white folks...just going around kicking the shit out of the at gas stations, grocery parking lots for no reason...its fukking nuts... the judges and local govt. arent helping buy reducing bail from 100k to 5k(for example) for these kids who are beating people close to death and giving kids, who are in school, probation bullshit... its going to get bad around here because white folks are arming themselves at an alarming rate and will be shooting the shit out of these useless cokksuckers if they breathe funny near them... summer will be fun

you dont have to be black to understand the rioting, acting out, violence etc. is a black thing performed by the undeducated black class... so much wrong with the black culture today, nobody knows where to start... obv, it starts with the parents, but they dont seem to give a fukk either..its a shame
    Another silly statement.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Silly statement.
    You'd be ignorant not to see it. If the blacks in these cities, the responsible ones at least, would team up on Twitter and the TV media with 20% of the effort that they come together with on these black lives matter when its cops involved issues...you could see huge change.

As Kermit pointed out you, same couple block area where Freddie got arrested you had several deaths to young black men at the hands of other young black men over stupid shitt....why not get right on that reality before going all out on police who were simply doing a job.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Ok, tell me what its like to be a water buffalo.
    Tell us what its like to be a cop then. Goes both ways.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Memphis? Been hearing a lot of those mob attacks there lately. It's sickening.

jtoler

Tell us what its like to be a cop then. Goes both ways.
    Never said I could do that considering I'm not one and have never been one.

jtoler

You'd be ignorant not to see it. If the blacks in these cities, the responsible ones at least, would team up on Twitter and the TV media with 20% of the effort that they come together with on these black lives matter when its cops involved issues...you could see huge change.

As Kermit pointed out you, same couple block area where Freddie got arrested you had several deaths to young black men at the hands of other young black men over stupid shitt....why not get right on that reality before going all out on police who were simply doing a job.
    See what that blacks kill other blacks? Id expect that.

raydog

Another silly statement.
    maybe you can educate me then... im all ears... tell us why 99% of the time its poor black america doing the dumbest, most destructive damage to its own community... black on black crime is an everyday ignorant occurrence and not many seem to care, or else it wouldnt continue to get worse and worse... i take that back, people care, but dont do a fukking thing but talk about it... UNTIL there is an instance where a white cop/s are involved...then all of a sudden its a hate crime and excessive abuse...

my city doesnt report gang deaths, nor do they allow anyone in the main Med hospital to visit a gang member who has been shot/stabbed/beaten/whatever... you know why? because the job will get finished...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I can't tell you why 99% of the time its blacks because...
    I think that's a made up stat.

I can tell you that 99% of the time someone shoots up a school or dismembers people in their basement....
    They are white.

jtoler

maybe you can educate me then... im all ears... tell us why 99% of the time its poor black america doing the dumbest, most destructive damage to its own community... black on black crime is an everyday ignorant occurrence and not many seem to care, or else it wouldnt continue to get worse and worse... i take that back, people care, but dont do a fukking thing but talk about it... UNTIL there is an instance where a white cop/s are involved...then all of a sudden its a hate crime and excessive abuse...

my city doesnt report gang deaths, nor do they allow anyone in the main Med hospital to visit a gang member who has been shot/stabbed/beaten/whatever... you know why? because the job will get finished...
    Well for one criminals don't take an oath to uphold the law like cops do. Two, there has been an uproar against black on black crime for ages, I've heard it all my life, seen it protested about, heard it from the pulpit, seen things being done to try and curb it, but if you didn't grow up around the areas, didn't hear it in a black church because you're not black and didn't attend such then you wouldn't know. Which is why I posed the question to Kerm about how can he speak intelligently about such matters when he, 1. isn't black, 2. hasn't been around such yet gets his talking points from the media after the fact. Their narrative is for the nonthinking. Where is the outcry on white on white crime and whites killing other whites.

raydog

im not trying to argue... white kids, no doubt there are some that are royally fukked in the head and they are learning shit from other whites that are just as bad or worse... black kids just choose to do their killing outside of the school

i also wont argue that all but a few prolific serial killers have been white... and extremely intelligent... there is a reason why you dont hear of more black serial killers...

rioting, by white americans, is absolutely nothing compared to what black americans do... this isnt really debatable and you know it... i cant speak for those goofy ass canadian hockey fans who do dumb shit over a ball game, but its never to the extent we see here by black america

jtoler

im not trying to argue... white kids, no doubt there are some that are royally fukked in the head and they are learning shit from other whites that are just as bad or worse... black kids just choose to do their killing outside of the school

i also wont argue that all but a few prolific serial killers have been white... and extremely intelligent... there is a reason why you dont hear of more black serial killers...

rioting, by white americans, is absolutely nothing compared to what black americans do... this isnt really debatable and you know it... i cant speak for those goofy ass canadian hockey fans who do dumb shit over a ball game, but its never to the extent we see here by black america
    Not arguing at all just pure dialog, these are things that's just been discussed for a while, I just think the majority of both races don't know each other well because America is still largely segregated by class and race.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

The fact that the crime is so bad that not everything is going to go as planned when making arrests. Especially someone that has been arrested 20+ times.

3-20-15 - dealing cocaine
    8-28-08 - possession of narcotics
    10-5-12 - illegal gambling
    1-25-14 - possession of narcotics over 10 grams
    8-24-07 - manufacturing and distribution of narcotics
    8-29-07 - distribution of narcotics
    9-16-08 - distribution of narcotics
    4-16-08 - distribution of narcotics
    5-9-12 - distribution of narcotics
    1-4-15 - distribution of narcotics
    12-31-14 - distribution of narcotics
    3-13-15 - stolen property
    3-16-15 - distribution of narcotics
    3-28-08 - possession of narcotics
    2-12-08 - distribution of narcotics
    9-29-13 distribution of narcotics
    12-4-14 - distribution of narcotics
    12-4-14 - possession of narcotics
    3-20-08 - Burglary
    3-20-08 - possession of narcotics
    9-21-07 - distribution of narcotics
    4-30-08 - unlawful possession

No wonder Freddie ran when he seen the cops. It was second nature to him.
    Doesn't it bother anyone else that with the exception of the burglary charge, all the others are victimless crimes?

raydog

For sure... And you are correct, JT..no doubt that there are serious gaps in the understanding process if you just rely on the media...

I won't pretend to understand all the struggles of others who live a mere 20 minutes away, but I've been in this city all my life and understand why things happen, why blacks feel helpless at times and why another way of living is necessary in order to get by on a day to day basis...

It just kills a community when the kids are given a chance to learn and prosper and something in their upbringing and/or area keeps them from flourishing...
    Last edited by raydog; 04-27-15 at 01:52 AM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Doesn't it bother anyone else that with the exception of the burglary charge, all the others are victimless crimes?
    Or how was he not currently in prison.

raydog

Prison is a catch 22 deal with a kid like him... You don't want to waste tax payer money on someone who doesn't appear to be violent, but you also don't want him pushing drugs on the street or robbing people

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

jtoler

For sure... And you are correct, JT..no doubt that there are serious gaps in the understanding process if you just rely on the media...

I won't pretend to understand all the struggles of others who live a mere 20 minutes away, but I've been in this city all my life and understand why things happen, why don't blacks feel helpless at times and why another way of living is necessary in order to get by on a day to day basis...

It just kills a community when the kids are given a chance to learn and prosper and something in their upbringing and/or area keeps them from flourishing...
    I don't think race is the reason for such, but because we live in America race does become a reason for such, with its past and current(to an extent) history of its treatment of blacks. In other words just because a person is black doesnt mean they will be negative, underachieve, or purposely choose wrong over right, but because of the U.S. past history of about 400 years of slavery, Jim Crow laws, disproportionate G.I. Bill, police brutality, poverty to a large extent, race discrimination, drugs and guns put into communities, and so on and so on it can create a relentless cycle of underachievement. Again this has nothing to do with being black, in other words, Id pose the same burden would be upon white people if the roles were reversed. Had there been a black Columbus who sailed the Atlantic and had there been blacks who greeted the native Americans haphazardly, went to a continent and brought back white slaves, enslaved them for hundreds of years, presented them with Jim Crow, and the current living conditions were reversed then Id think its safe to say whites would be in the same "predicament" blacks are said to be in.

I've heard 91% of blacks that are killed are killed by other blacks which shouldn't surprise anyone. People tend to kill those who are in closer proximity to them. Well 83% of whites who are killed are killed by other whites, but the media never mentions that. And the only reason that number is lower than blacks killing other blacks is because whites have more of a tendency to live in more dispersed areas where there are blacks and other races while blacks have more of a tendency to live amongst areas more densely populated with other blacks in urban areas. Still some would say well that's no excuse for today, blacks have every opportunity to be as successful as their white neighbor. That is/can be true, I think it depends on each individual and how they deal with his/her environmental circumstances, whether they come from the ghetto or the suburbs, but its just a lot harder when you come from poverty and are surrouned with negativity on a daily basis.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-27-15 at 02:51 AM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

I've heard 91% of blacks that are killed are killed by other blacks which shouldn't surprise anyone. People tend to kill those who are in closer proximity to them. Well 83% of whites who are killed are killed by other whites, but the media never mentions that.
    but what happens when there are violent crimes involving a black and a white person?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    but what happens when there are violent crimes involving a black and a white person?

I'm confused, what are you trying to say. You're out of context.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

I'm confused, what are you trying to say. You're out of context.
    how is that out of context? You said 91% of blacks that are killed are killed by other blacks and 83% of whites are killed by whites, but interracial crime is out of proportion for black crime.

First 123 Last