tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He took too many steroids back in the 70s

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i don't think they had much in the way of steroids back in the mid seventies; pretty sure he was just hittin' the gay bars in drag and taking several "protein shots" up the ass each evening..........

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i don't think they had much in the way of steroids back in the mid seventies; pretty sure he was just hittin' the gay bars in drag and taking several "protein shots" up the ass each evening..........
    Bruce was on steroids when he won the decathlon

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Bruce was on steroids when he won the decathlon
    no shit? is there any credible evidence of this?

did he admit to it? he's f'n admitted to everything else..........

tony_come

no shit? is there any credible evidence of this?

did he admit to it? he's f'n admitted to everything else..........
    We know

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

He/she also came out as a republican in the interview. A crossjenner republican.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    She's beautiful and I would make love to her.

What else is there to say?
    The penis she has is a deal breaker for me.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't think they had much in the way of steroids back in the mid seventies.
    This is the 1976 East German Female Swim Team

Name:  eastgermany_220512121102.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  39.1 KB

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    This is the 1976 East German Female Swim Team

Name:  eastgermany_220512121102.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  39.1 KB

Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I could give two shits what you do in private, but when the shit you do goes public, I don't want to hear it or see it.
    It's fukking disgusting and should be kept in the closet. Society is getting way too open for me along with PC shit.

Yes, I am prejudice and a bigot, don't like it? TFB! There are impressionable kids growing up, at least keep what
    you are doing behind closed doors.
    Exactly, and we would like those impressionable kids to grow up to be accepting and understanding people. Not ignorant ass holes. At least you admit that you are the problem in this scenario

The fact that anyone could want someone else to suffer for being themselves is truly disturbing. In a perfect world it wouldnt have to go public but as seen by just the responses in this thread the US in particular is filled with bigotry and ignorance. A story like this should give some help to a lot of youth going through the same thing to know they should be happy with who they are.

Dont try to persecute someone else for something you dont understand

I know im talking logic in the wrong place as this is part of the cesspool of American culture that is built on stupidity, ignorance and malice...but meh you can know just how disgusting you are as a person

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

All I'm saying is I hope the extremist and terrorist can follow his lead, and all turn into p*ssies just like him. He can set an example in an isis camp.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by Stockdale View Post
    Exactly, and we would like those impressionable kids to grow up to be accepting and understanding people. Not ignorant ass holes. At least you admit that you are the problem in this scenario

The fact that anyone could want someone else to suffer for being themselves is truly disturbing. In a perfect world it wouldnt have to go public but as seen by just the responses in this thread the US in particular is filled with bigotry and ignorance. A story like this should give some help to a lot of youth going through the same thing to know they should be happy with who they are.

I know im talking logic in the wrong place as this is part of the cesspool of American culture that is built on stupidity, ignorance and malice...but meh you can know just how disgusting you are as a person
    Lol to the foreign guy in the thread preaching on a soap box about peace, acceptance and understanding while simultaneously making egregious and ignorant wild generalizations about "American culture" because of what he is reading from a few Americans on a degenerate-filled internet forum.

Well done pal. Exit stage left now.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Stockdale View Post

Not persecuting. I get along with just about anyone. I just don't want to see it blasted all over the tube or in public.
    Don't want to see he/ she's or queers holding hands and making public displays of themselves. It makes me sick.

I tell it like it is, most, like you, are politically correct and are afraid to say what they really feel.

It's a me me me world out there and am a little sick of it. It's all about them, screw everyone else.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

That was disturbing Kermit

Auto Donk

i got banned just yesterday for 24 hours at sbr for "telling it like it is....."

First 12