Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Just pathetic. You'd figure God would have given you a great personality or charm...something to make up for beating you at birth with the entire tree that makes an ugly stick. You should consider becoming a monk. You have the celibacy, bald and kid diddler things down already.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter I think you should worry about your own race I bet you're really really proud of them

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

JJ when dealing with women, you always wanna tease them and gently make fun of them. But keep it playful, you never want it to be mean. Volunteer as little info as possible about yourself. Keep your frame on her, always be looking for opportunities to tease her and playfully tangle.

Try that strategy, go out there, and show us another video. Good luck buddy.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Just pathetic. You'd figure God would have given you a great personality or charm...something to make up for beating you at birth with the entire tree that makes an ugly stick. You should consider becoming a monk. You have the celibacy, bald and kid diddler things down already.

remember Reverend Webber youtube channel? JJ was actually an ordainsed priest

First 12