My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Talk about career suicide.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Yeah. Claimed it was feral cat. Instead it was someone's Mr. Whiskers.

And then to post it up on social media. Poor girl just not all that bright

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16563

String her up.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

like joe pesci in good fellas..... she was a good shot, "what can she say?????"

guy shoulda kept his spraying tomcat on a leash.....

good thing there wasn't instagram/facebook/etc. around when my cousin and I received orders from my grandfather to "thin out the cats around the shed while Thrino (the Mexican hand who "raised" the wild cats, ie, put out food/water for them) is in town." It was his farm, and we kept a clan of feral cats around to cut down on the rats/mice around the farm, but every few years they'd over populate and during the winter you couldn't start a truck or tractor without killing one of em.... so we had to keep their numbers down as well. Plus, Thrino was spending twenty dollars a week feedin' the damn things once their numbers got on up there.... Farm life in Texas, boys...........

We grabbed a couple of twelve gauges and did as we were told, circa 1979.....

of course we didn't pose for photos with the half dozen or so dead cats..........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-18-15 at 02:39 PM.
    Points Awarded:

bigballa gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    And then to post it up on social media. Poor girl just not all that bright
    But she is, in her own words, "AWESOME!!!!"

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Hard to believe she would do something like this being a vet and thinking people would just say oh ok and nothing would be said.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-18-15 at 03:01 PM.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20121

There needs to be a bow and arrow registration and we need to close the bow and arrow show loophole! And we need to set up bow and arrow free zones! My God, it's for the CHILDREN!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigballa

jtoler

Cant understand why she hasnt been arrested.

Auto Donk

SHOOTING an uncollared tom cat on your property is perfectly legal would be the primary reason she hasn't been arrested.....

can't arrest her for being stupid.... if that was a crime, the streets would be empty

Auto Donk

like redd foxx said about dodging black cats:

"Niqqa, you will kill your whole family dodging a black cat; I run right over their hairy ass. I ain't gonna wreck my 84,000 dollar rolls royce on no six cent cat. that's bad arithmetic! The way I see it, 84,000 goes over six one time, with nothing left over!!!!! Animal lovers hate me, but fuk em."

one of my all time favorite red foxx stories.....
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

How does someone this clueless obtain a veterinary license? Can they be pulled out of a Cracker Jack box?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    SHOOTING an uncollared tom cat on your property is perfectly legal would be the primary reason she hasn't been arrested.....

can't arrest her for being stupid.... if that was a crime, the streets would be empty
    If I shot every dog and/or cat that came onto my property I just dont think nothing would happen though.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Ornithologist celebrated this kill

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Ho needs to be shot in the temple...twice

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Bitches be stupid but this could also be career suicide!

Attachment 80541
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

If you started firing a compound bow around your back yard in my neigbourhood the cops would come and take it, charge you with public endangement, or both. Using cats as the target or not.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

That's pretty cold,hunting down a cat with a bow and arrow.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

In my town that would be illegal. I only know because I looked up nuisance pet ordinances after being woken up for the 4th day in a row by my neighbor's dog. Was looking for a loophole

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    In my town that would be illegal. I only know because I looked up nuisance pet ordinances after being woken up for the 4th day in a row by my neighbor's dog. Was looking for a loophole
    Yeah, we have a similar problem with the neighbor right across the street and his German Sheppard that starts barking at 7 A.M. and continues throughout the day. I thought the dog was going to tear the water meter man apart on Friday. The guy that lives next door to me has threatened to shoot the dog and he and the dog's owner have gotten into it several times. If that dog ever breaks loose, someone is going to kill it.

It's great to have a dog for protection, but leaving it out at 7 A.M. and knowing the damn dog is barking constantly is just ignorant.

Almost as bad as the idiot 3 houses down that has a telephone ringer mounted on the outside of his house.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, we have a similar problem with the neighbor right across the street and his German Sheppard that starts barking at 7 A.M. and continues throughout the day. I thought the dog was going to tear the water meter man apart on Friday. The guy that lives next door to me has threatened to shoot the dog and he and the dog's owner have gotten into it several times. If that dog ever breaks loose, someone is going to kill it.

It's great to have a dog for protection, but leaving it out at 7 A.M. and knowing the damn dog is barking constantly is just ignorant.

Almost as bad as the idiot 3 houses down that has a telephone ringer mounted on the outside of his house.
    Yep, dealing with the same thing. Constant barking for no reason. I never see the neighbor either. I had an A/C tune up yesterday and the guy asked if that dog always barks. I'm like, all morning, everyday . That dog gets going then starts the neighbor's dog who lives across from me going. I'm cool with him though and his dog isn't near as bad. People who have no regard for their neighbor's enjoyment of their property piss me off.

Telephone ringer on the outside of the house...sounds awful!

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Yep, dealing with the same thing. Constant barking for no reason. I never see the neighbor either. I had an A/C tune up yesterday and the guy asked if that dog always barks. I'm like, all morning, everyday . That dog gets going then starts the neighbor's dog who lives across from me going. I'm cool with him though and his dog isn't near as bad. People who have no regard for their neighbor's enjoyment of their property piss me off.

Telephone ringer on the outside of the house...sounds awful!
    Yeah, it is. I can actually hear it ringing inside of my house at night.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Fukking c unt!

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

That is so messed up on so many levels...

Auto Donk

i think this ho lived out in the country, as we call it down here.... the cat travelled a good ways from one farm (where he used to ride in a john deere tractor before being assassinated) to another property; it wasn't like he jumped his neighbor's fence and ran into a hail of arrow-fire like the huns in Gladiator or gunfire like Butch and Sundance did down in Bolivia.......

Farm ranch life in texas, you generally shoot stray and or feral tom cats...... just saying

(or, like redd foxx, you "run right over their hairy ass!!!!")

and hell, you haven't even got me started on when my mom commissioned me to shoot -- with my .22 cal rifle -- neighborhood tom cats with no collars that were spraying her award-winning rose bushes...... and you know me, that just put a higher bounty on the ones with collars...........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-19-15 at 08:24 AM.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2242

random cat video

Its a slow burner, give it time.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    random cat video

wow..... never seen a cat use two birds to help him attack another cat..... clearly, the black cat knew the birds; and clearly the black cat was wussy-waves like and needed back up to take on the dominate white cat......

i had three mocking birds pull that shit on my Little Cat; which prompted me into action; first to record it with my phone, then, when the f'n birds wouldnt shut up and my cat had enough of their bullshit, i ran the birds off (official story, anyway).

Fun to watch nature unfold in your own back yard, particularly when its something other than a stoned chimp using the pool side margarita machine to cool off his balls after an obvious all night jerk session.....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    the second shot would be a waste of a good bullet.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    the second shot would be a waste of a good bullet.
    Bear it's a good practice to always double check your work

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    random cat video

I was hoping the white cat would forget the black cat and hammer that pesky magpie!

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

bunch of slack jawed maggots on this site, take your testicles back out of storage and celebrate.

hot chick that hunts down animals with bow and arrow? fukkin awesome. she did the right thing. being a vet she is well aware of the dangers posed by feral cats to their domesticated brethren. how many cats went missing in the last 2 weeks since this feral fukk went on a killing rampage?

Auto Donk

plus, the cat is now in a better place.....