CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Would you or would you not?

Mother-of-five 'played naked Twister with

teen daughter and her friends during drunken party then had sex with 18-year-old in the bathroom'

• Rachel Lehnardt, 35, 'allowed her 16-year-old daughter and her friends drink alcohol and smoke marijuana in her Georgia home'
    • They 'all played naked Twister and Lehnardt had sex with an 18-year-old man in the bathroom before playing with sex toys in front of the teens'
    • She said she went to bed alone but awoke to her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend having sex with her; there are no charges against him
    • After the incident, she lost custody of her children and told her AA sponsor, who contacted authorities

+3

Arrest: Rachel Lehnardt, 35, allegedly threw a drunken party for her 16-year-old daughter

A mother-of-five threw her teenage daughter a party, played naked Twister with her friends and then had sex with an 18-year-old in the bathroom, authorities have said.
    Rachel Lynn Lehnardt, 35, from Evans, Georgia, was arrested on Saturday night and has been charged with two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
    The details of the drunken party emerged when Lehnardt met with her Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor last Friday and told her about the wild party. The sponsor then contacted authorities.
    She told the woman that her children, who are aged between four and 16, were with their father when her oldest daughter texted her to ask if she could bring over some friends.
    Lehnardt allegedly responded: 'Come on, let's party', WJBF reported.
    When the teenagers arrived, she allegedly allowed them to drink alcohol and smoke marijuana in her home, before she played naked Twister with them in the living room.
    While the youngsters continued playing, she allegedly went into a bathroom and had sex with an 18-year-old man, the sponsor told authorities.
    When she returned, she brought out sex toys and started to use them on herself in front of the teenagers, she told her sponsor, Augusta Crime reported.

+3

Party: The mother-of-five allegedly played naked Twister with her daughter and her friends before having sex with an 18-year-old male in the bathroom. She later had sex with her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend

She later went to bed alone and around 3.30am, she awoke to find someone having sex with her, she told her sponsor.
    'She stated at first she thought it was the 18-year-old from earlier, but then realized it was the 16-year-old who was in fact her daughter's boyfriend,' Lehnardt's sponsor told deputies.
    The daughter told her mother she felt guilty because the boyfriend's 10-inch penis was so large she could not have sex with him, and he needed to have sex with her mother instead.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Pics of daughter needed...

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

that last paragraph

me...pass...too Fukin much drama

she ain't all that

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah that last paragragh

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Is the boyfriend black?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'd parachute right into that ho's giant stretched out vagina and never look back...........

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

We would all have played Twister w her ...dont lie lol....

Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'd hit it

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

Every guy here would.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

I don't recall my high school friends having milfs what a shame. I do remember a couple hitting a hot math teacher we had tho.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    I don't recall my high school friends having milfs what a shame. I do remember a couple hitting a hot math teacher we had tho.
    i ripped off some nude polaroids of my next door neighbor's wife; he fig'd i'd done it and called my dad up...... dude was ready to beat my ass...... sheee-attt.... she was ok (and one of my friend's moms -- how i got the photos in the first place, snooping around his house while hangin' out with him), but the pussy wasn't that hott......

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i ripped off some nude polaroids of my next door neighbor's wife; he fig'd i'd done it and called my dad up...... dude was ready to beat my ass...... sheee-attt.... she was ok (and one of my friend's moms -- how i got the photos in the first place, snooping around his house while hangin' out with him), but the pussy wasn't that hott......
    post the pics, brosef...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

after reading this it prompted me to share something
    As weird as this is about to sound, when I was in my early and late teenage years
    I never had any friends mother pull a stunt like this. No teacher coming on to me(not that I noticed anyways)
    but whats strange is I got into some trouble and went to D.O.C
    and it was there when a occurrence like this presented itself.
    There was a specialized psychologist everyone that had a fair share of time
    to serve had to meet with on the regularLord knows how this sexy woman ended up
    @ this job inside a prison ...but anyways her name was Miss Gyrdie
    and all the fellow inmates would constantly obsess about her.

Well time goes by and I see her more often , to a point that she directly helps me get a job in the Administration office of the prison(which is the building she happened to be located at as well)
    and was by far the best job you could have in the particular establishment . Long story short things started
    to occur. First thing I noticed was she was calling for meetings
    between us more than I was, which was very odd.
    Then one day shit got crazy really quickly. She intensified the topic of discussion between us hardcore.
    Kept asking me in dif ways that I had to be sexually frustrated
    still being a young man and doing the time I was and so forth ...
    which I did not think a whole lot of until she dropped a bomb on me.
    She was wearing a dress and she uncrossed her legs to show me she did not
    have on any underwear. She literally stayed like that
    flirting with me hardcore for over 10 minutes.
    I , without a shadow of doubt in my mind knew I could of fukked her
    but considering the trouble I was already in I bitched out big time.
    I bitched out to the point where I would avoid her as much as possible.

It went on this way all the way up until a week of my release
    She called me into her office, we talked about my plans after I was released and so forth.
    Then she started hitting me with the flirtation once again, she gave me her full name and number,her address in St Louis where she lived most of the year and even offered to pay for Cardinal tickets
    for us to go to if I would "visit" her. Now I had all intentions of safely following
    up on this offer once I was realized ... but oddly enough I never did.
    Been a while ago but I think being free and having sex with other chicks my age
    in my hometown kinda made the situation between me and Miss Gyrdie fade outta my mind
    I never ended up contacting her and have no clue where she is or if she is even still alive.
    Let me tell ya fellas...
    if I could go back in time I woulda fukked her right in that chair she had her legs spread open on
    cuz I promise you she was one hot as hell Milf.
    She was average height , blonde hair, and had an amazing body
    even though her where not all that big . If I wasnt in a long term relationship id consider looking her back up
    but she has aged around 10 years in this time so who knows how things are lookin her way now