A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Woman gang raped in Florida during Spring Break...nobody cares

Take a look at these upstanding citizens who decided to gang rape a woman while she was passed out on a Florida Beach. Sickening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...intervene.html

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Where was the knock out game when you need it? Oh, I guess fukking a white passed out bitch is the new game.
    Yet, if we saw that and put a bullet between these animals eyes.......we are the bad guys.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave rkelly110 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You could only imagine that stuff goes down like this night in and night out hotel rooms everywhere during Spring Break. Not saying it's right at all. Things get wild.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You could only imagine that stuff goes down like this night in and night out hotel rooms everywhere during Spring Break. Not saying it's right at all. Things get wild.
    When I was in college, going to Padre for Spring Break was one of the most dangerous things I did. It was also really fun.

I saw tons of fights, sexual things, etc. but I never saw shit like this.

So it was three African Americans gang raping a white female? If that's the case, where is Al Sharpton?

Louie's Backyard, Club Chaos, Tequila Frogs, Coca Cola beach.....is this shit still around in Padre or am I an old penetrate now?

Back in the day we went to Padre BC it was cheaper than Cancun but a little warmer than Panama City.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    When I was in college, going to Padre for Spring Break was one of the most dangerous things I did. It was also really fun.

I saw tons of fights, sexual things, etc. but I never saw shit like this.

So it was three African Americans gang raping a white female? If that's the case, where is Al Sharpton?

Louie's Backyard, Club Chaos, Tequila Frogs, Coca Cola beach.....is this shit still around in Padre or am I an old penetrate now?

Back in the day we went to Padre BC it was cheaper than Cancun but a little warmer than Panama City.
    I think anything can happen on Spring Break. Seems like a lot of the younger girls are highly influenced down there. Peer pressure etc. A lot of my guy friends have told me... some of there best "life's" experiences were on Spring Break. Sh#$ gets crazy!

I don't know how the heck people have a gang style rape out in the open??? But, it's not odd to see a few blow jobs in daylight in Daytona on Spring Break. It's a part of the thrill apparently.

A lot of things happen behind closed doors down there. 5 guys on 1 girl??? I'm sure it's happened quite a few times. Just not out in the open like that.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Kids these days would rather get their cell phones out and record the crime than actually use their brains and alert the cops. There are multiple videos of this rape that the police have and who knows how many more that they don't. Sickening.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Who would've thought - they are black. What normal person does this

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

I try not to be racist. But fukk man they make it hard not to be.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Exactly

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

she was probably a drunken slut that was into it and didn't remember then saw the dollar signs and video of black guys banging her tatted up body on the internet

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The girl that was raped supposedly didn't know what had even happened until she seen a video on the news and recognized her own tattoos. She also thinks she may have been drugged.

2 things about this that puzzle me.

1.) Where were this girl's friends at?

2.) Who rapes someone on a beach in broad daylight in front of 100's of people and they know they are being recorded?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Dont lie you fukkin hillbilly you've never tried not to be racist

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Who would've thought - they are black. What normal person does this
    read the article the men doing the rapage were white

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Lot's of rape and "rape" probably happens during spring break.

Girls get too drunk, wake up in morning with some slob or a group of guys sitting in the room next to it and she's embarrassed and claims rape.

Also probably lots of drugging of girls, those guys deserve death penalty.
    Guys on the beach deserve death penalty.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Not that it matters, but they look black to me.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

i think the girl was black

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    she was probably a drunken slut that was into it and didn't remember then saw the dollar signs and video of black guys banging her tatted up body on the internet
    no the drunken slut is this woman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-bathroom.html

"She later went to bed alone and around 3.30am, she awoke to find someone having sex with her, she told her sponsor.
    'She stated at first she thought it was the 18-year-old from earlier, but then realized it was the 16-year-old who was in fact her daughter's boyfriend,' Lehnardt's sponsor told deputies.
    The daughter told her mother she felt guilty because the boyfriend's 10-inch penis was so large she could not have sex with him, and he needed to have sex with her mother instead. "

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    They look Black that would be one hell of a tan if they are white. Also, makes me wonder if the girl was really drugged or just passed out drunk and too embarrassed to say it. Still , if passed out they had no right doing it.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

"She later went to bed alone and around 3.30am, she awoke to find someone having sex with her, she told her sponsor.
    'She stated at first she thought it was the 18-year-old from earlier, but then realized it was the 16-year-old who was in fact her daughter's boyfriend,' Lehnardt's sponsor told deputies.
    The daughter told her mother she felt guilty because the boyfriend's 10-inch penis was so large she could not have sex with him, and he needed to have sex with her mother instead. "

This is what happens when you play Naked twister. If they would have played Chutes and Ladders this would never have happened. Feel bad for the husband sounds like he was possibly deployed .

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

That woman is hot enough for me. Where the hell were these good looking women at when I was 18? All my friends moms were out of shape and.... nothing even close to exhilarating to the eye.

And someone please tell me... why in the fuk is her front door colored BLUE? The fuk is that? Was the home even finished? Strange.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

TheMoneyShot

Man... these horny a$$ women. Can't believe it sometimes. Lucky fukking kids. banging a nice looking older woman.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Let's reserve judgment until the facts come out in a court of law.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Let's reserve judgment until the facts come out in a court of law.
    lol good one!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Seems the "victim" got raped by her own actions. Only 19 and drinking is a crime, seems she could have avoided all of this herself. Im guessing this rationale doesnt go over well in this instance.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Seems the "victim" got raped by her own actions. Only 19 and drinking is a crime, seems she could have avoided all of this herself. Im guessing this rationale doesnt go over well in this instance.
    no one gets raped by their own actions. stop trying to blame the victim here. these guys committed a crime.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    no one gets raped by their own actions. stop trying to blame the victim here. these guys committed a crime.
    Of course not, if this was indeed rape, but I said the above to make a point, chiefly concerning the unarmed victims whove been killed by cops and those whove placed blame on the victim.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

A girl who is passed out and gets raped on the beach being called a victim is just a tad bit different than someone who chooses to take part in criminal activities and gets killed by the police.

DCTrue
    DCTrue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    A girl who is passed out and gets raped on the beach being called a victim is just a tad bit different than someone who chooses to take part in criminal activities and gets killed by the police.
    Its really not by the rationale youve used in those instances. Considering had she not been breaking the law this wouldnt have happened. Besides its not 100% certain it was a rape.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

SBR needs a :facepalm thingy

krf384
    krf384's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Its really not by the rationale youve used in those instances. Considering had she not been breaking the law this wouldnt have happened. Besides its not 100% certain it was a rape.
    If she was passed out it was 100% rape, regardless of whether she was drunk, passed out, asleep or their wife...

If my wife is passed out and I ****** her I can be charged with rape.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by krf384 View Post
    If she was passed out it was 100% rape, regardless of whether she was drunk, passed out, asleep or their wife...

If my wife is passed out and I ****** her I can be charged with rape.
    lol

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Too much speculation here.

We don't know the facts.

Focus on gambling, men.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    who would've thought - they are black. What normal person does this
    i try not to be racist. But fukk man they make it hard not to be.
    i'd bitch-slap both of you cun.ts. And before you think i'm a black, i'm not. It's just obvious that cun.ts like you are ruining the country.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    i'd bitch-slap both of you cun.ts. And before you think i'm a black, i'm not. It's just obvious that cun.ts like you are ruining the country.
    scumbag u ain't bitch slapping anyone here...breathe

also news flash: no one gives the fukk if you're black or orange - keep this nonsense for Thanksgiving dinner at your aunties

12 Last