Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

How come all the Legal Marijuana states are in Western USA????

Any rumors on which states will be next?

any in the South East USA?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Its generated over 3.5 million bucks in colorado in the first year of legalization to go toward Colorado Schools.

So even if you dont hold a high opinion of weed you have to appreciate the good its doing.

Also with Weed being legal people are less likely to use other more harmful substances such as Cocaine.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

call your congressman bear

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

bear u good at making hash oil?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-08-15 at 09:52 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Its generated over 3.5 million bucks in colorado in the first year of legalization to go toward Colorado Schools.

So even if you dont hold a high opinion of weed you have to appreciate the good its doing.

Also with Weed being legal people are less likely to use other more harmful substances such as Cocaine.
    Don't be fooled by that crap Bear.

Every cent that goes from pot tax into schools will be matched by the money that now wont go to schools from elsewhere.

Just like the lottery in every state.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

South = religion. Forget it. They are just now entering 1985.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

De-criminalization is seen as a wiser step than full blown sponsorship.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    you know what is crazy is that in Tennessee you can get 1 year in prison for a single joint

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Because the west coast is the best coast. Plus we've been creating the elite cannabis game for decades. 99% of top shelf herb anywhere in this country can trace its genetics and breeding through northern California's emerald triangle, and would be considered midgrade compared to the growers private reserve they keep for themselves.

SharpAngles

you know what is crazy is that in Tennessee you can get 1 year in prison for a single joint
    Not too long ago Nevada was the same way. I know plenty of cali boys who thought it was a good idea to bring some reefer while they gamble and not leave the state for a few months.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Because the west coast is the best coast. Plus we've been creating the elite cannabis game for decades. 99% of top shelf herb anywhere in this country can trace its genetics and breeding through northern California's emerald triangle, and would be considered midgrade compared to the growers private reserve they keep for themselves.
    aint that the truth

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i know dealers who always keep the good stuff for themselves and sell the lower quality.

it really pisses me off how they only seem easy to get up with when they have shitty product

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

but...but I thought you were the man and grew your own. (no need to be waiting on a "dealer") ???

embrace the 710 culture-yet?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

no i dont grow it but I wish i could grow my own.

I am really thinking about moving to a state where its legal just for health reasons...

ya see i have been smoking far too long and I want to quit. However I dont want to quit consuming THC...

i have zero issue whatsoever with the effects of THC on my body i just want to quit smoking it... yeah i vape occasionally but i am not sure how much healthier that is than smoking...

What i would love is to be able to get blazed just from drinking a soda or eating some weed laced candy or cookies...

i heard snoop dogg raping about chronic ice tea i might look into that i dont know how hard it is to make or if it even works ....

but i do make cookies occasionally but i'd love to just be able to drink a simple soda or eat a gummy bear and feel the effects without doing something harmful like smoking

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Common sense isn't very common in the US, Bear

Can't smoke a joint and throw a few bucks on a game....fukkin joke

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

"We."

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Also crime has gone down in Colorado.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah i was just in Denver this past weekend...

everybody i encountered was very friendly and in a good mood. Rockies fans love their baseball team. Great atmosphere there.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I spent a considerable amount of time in Oklahoma lobbying for legalization of marijuana and met with Tom Coburn a few times on the issue

I can tell you it comes down to two things and I'm sure it's fairly representative of the entire south. First, it's demonized by many Christian southerners and that's political suicide. Two, he's an egotistical prick with MD behind his name and he uses that to avoid intelligent debate. He's an ob/gyn that hasn't practiced in decades and acts like he's a worlds expert on pot.

Interestingly, I don't even smoke pot

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

og comes from florida

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wouldn't have happened if people didn't vote.

Tell us again how you don't vote and why?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Wouldn't have happened if people didn't vote.

Tell us again how you don't vote and why?
    i would be the first one to the ballot if my state got to vote on this issue.

I just have never really been sold on these presidential candidates lately...

i liked Ron Paul he seemed like a good dude. But i didnt like Obama enough to vote for him and i sure as hell did not like Romney or McCain they just had no charisma and they came across as arrogant... and i did not like the fact that Sarah Palin rides around in a helicopter shooting innocent wolves in Alaska and she does not even eat the meat.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would be the first one to the ballot if my state got to vote on this issue.

I just have never really been sold on these presidential candidates lately...

i liked Ron Paul he seemed like a good dude. But i didnt like Obama enough to vote for him and i sure as hell did not like Romney or McCain they just had no charisma and they came across as arrogant... and i did not like the fact that Sarah Palin rides around in a helicopter shooting innocent wolves in Alaska and she does not even eat the meat.
    You need charisma in a president? You're worried if some sport hunter eats what they kill - and that disqualifies them from waging war and shaping policy?

Someone has reached the pinnacle of US politics and you're concerned they might become a big arrogant?

Maybe it's better you don't vote.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Do pot heads realize they gotta pay taxes on that weed.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    og comes from florida
    I believe you're thinking of the original Sour Diesel. Most heads agree that freak came from Florida originally and was distributed along I-95 all the way up to NYC where it became famous.

OG Kush, the real deal not the pretendo that's everywhere, was bred by Chemdog in Lake Tahoe and gifted to many NorCal growers who started distributing it back in the mid 90's. Raskal is the first grower in Socal who did it properly and IMO is responsible for the level of hype it's reached and most of the best hybrids.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

all cali bs ends up in the midwest and the hood smokes it lol...real garbage gets blown into oil and sent out here.....send the good sharPP lol...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Death Starr is the most common strain in my area...
    I believe you're thinking of the original Sour Diesel. Most heads agree that freak came from Florida originally and was distributed along I-95 all the way up to NYC where it became famous.

OG Kush, the real deal not the pretendo that's everywhere, was bred by Chemdog in Lake Tahoe and gifted to many NorCal growers who started distributing it back in the mid 90's. Raskal is the first grower in Socal who did it properly and IMO is responsible for the level of hype it's reached and most of the best hybrids.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

I've heard all the stories, it is something of folklore. I believe the Florida bagseed story but who knows for sure.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    You need charisma in a president? You're worried if some sport hunter eats what they kill - and that disqualifies them from waging war and shaping policy?

Someone has reached the pinnacle of US politics and you're concerned they might become a big arrogant?

Maybe it's better you don't vote.
    i want a president who i could see myself having a beer with and watching a ball game...

now Obama i think i could get along with him. He seems like a really easy going cool dude.

but i dont agree with his politics.

McCain and Romney i dont think i could stand being in the same room with for 5 minutes.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Do pot heads realize they gotta pay taxes on that weed.
    yes!

and i would gladly pay taxes on it to be able to purchase top shelf product and have the peace of mind knowing some asshole cop isnt going to fukk me over b/c i got a lil weed on me. That shit makes me paranoid.

America is supposed to represent freedom.

you telling me drinking whiskey is okay but smoking a joint is not?

thats hypocritical.

I want USA to fix the economy and taxing weed is a great way to generate money for the goverment.

Hell... while they are at it they can tax prostitution and sports gambling too. I just want America to be a free country and let people do what they want.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

yes!

and i would gladly pay taxes on it to be able to purchase top shelf product and have the peace of mind knowing some asshole cop isnt going to fukk me over b/c i got a lil weed on me. That shit makes me paranoid.

thats hypocritical.

I want USA to fix the economy and taxing weed is a great way to generate money for the goverment.

Hell... while they are at it they can tax prostitution and sports gambling too. I just want America to be a free country and let people do what they want.
    Good post Bear....it's really not much to ask either, but here we are

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Sponsorship? So everything should be illegal unless the government wants to sponsor it? Can't get any more nanny-statish than that!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon

packerd_00

yes!

thats hypocritical.

Hell... while they are at it they can tax prostitution and sports gambling too. I just want America to be a free country an
    d let people do what they want.
    Lets be honest though Bear,alot of people don't want to pay taxes on it, they want to have their cake and eat it to.

What State are you from man.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Lets be honest though Bear,alot of people don't want to pay taxes on it, they want to have their cake and eat it to.

What State are you from man.
    South Carolina.

Trust me anybody that doesnt want to pay taxes on it and make it legal is a fukkin idiot.

Why live in fear in your whole life?

The dispensaries quality of bud is a million times better than what is on the black market in most places

packerd_00

South Carolina.

Trust me anybody that doesnt want to pay taxes on it and make it legal is a fukkin idiot.

Why live in fear in your whole life?

The dispensaries quality of bud is a million times better than what is on the black market in most places
    Your right it would be piece of mind for sure. You should come over to England if you want to Sports Gamble legally,we got betting shops on every street corner,no joke.

12 Last