Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    i like how in the long video the dude sorta showed how he put the track together. the music in both of the videos isn't really my cup of tea but i watched both of them. but when he was putting that shit together, i like that kinda stuff. the best example of this in american cinema is in the movie hustle and flow where they put their first song together.

the guy who put this on youtube was high or some shit and it looks kinda janky as he's trying to film his screen, but this is one of my favorite movie scenes ever. and what you posted reminded me of this because you see it come together. i wish the quality was better but whatever.

good stuff for sure

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

and in honor of the andrew harrison/frank kaminsky bs that happened over the weekend, i love how terrence howard is like "fukk is this n**** mayne?" so casual about a white dude. because that's just how a lot of black dudes talk. and mainstream america couldn't quit talking about it.
    hooper you white right? but you like how african american fellas talk... why is that? explain to the Russian

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

no, i'm not white. i have a karate kid 3 avatar, no self respecting brother would be caught dead with that shit. but i've grown up around it i guess. no one on this site wants to admit it, but all music is rooted in black culture, and shit that black folks are about always sets the precedent for what is cool in america. no matter what these pieces of shit on the forum tell you, it's true. not one "cool" thing comes from white people. they might not like what black folks are doing now, but once upon a time they did whether they realize it or not.

you could go back as far as you want with music, it's all rooted in black culture. jazz, blues, rock and roll, r and b, hip hop, you name it. brothers created all that shit. it's like bill hicks said, "if you don't think drugs have done good things for our culture, then take all your albums...all the music that's enhanced your lives...and burn em." same could be said about black culture and where all american music came from. you want to rid yourself of black influence? burn all your albums except for beethoven and lawrence welk and shit. even the music in your videos, russian. that french dude is rapping. where'd that come from? black folks in the bronx. that's just how it goes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

i guess country and folk music is excluded, so anything like that doesn't owe itself to black folks. not that i'm aware of. but even country music nowadays is heavily rooted in rock and roll, which takes us back to the brothers...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

no, i'm not white. i have a karate kid 3 avatar, no self respecting brother would be caught dead with that shit. but i've grown up around it i guess. no one on this site wants to admit it, but all music is rooted in black culture, and shit that black folks are about always sets the precedent for what is cool in america. no matter what these pieces of shit on the forum tell you, it's true. not one "cool" thing comes from white people. they might not like what black folks are doing now, but once upon a time they did whether they realize it or not.

you could go back as far as you want with music, it's all rooted in black culture. jazz, blues, rock and roll, r and b, hip hop, you name it. brothers created all that shit. it's like bill hicks said, "if you don't think drugs have done good things for our culture, then take all your albums...all the music that's enhanced your lives...and burn em." same could be said about black culture and where all american music came from. you want to rid yourself of black influence? burn all your albums except for beethoven and lawrence welk and shit. even the music in your videos, russian. that french dude is rapping. where'd that come from? black folks in the bronx. that's just how it goes.
    That's an interesting look at things for sure Hooper
    I like it

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Rocket,. Lmk when you're in New York

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

MickeyMan