itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Another police shooting video goes viral

Already been charged with Murder. At first glance, my first thought was....that's the slowest black guy run I've ever seen. This cop will definitely be heading to the pen for several years.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

How old was that?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    How old was that?
    Post Mike Brown...fairly new

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If there was a recording of the Michael Brown incident, I think it would be very similar to that SC shooting video.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    If there was a recording of the Michael Brown incident, I think it would be very similar to that SC shooting video.
    No reason to speculate and derail this thread

Nuggets suck bro

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

No way bro.. Cops never do anything wrong..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post

Already been charged with Murder. At first glance, my first thought was....that's the slowest black guy run I've ever seen. This cop will definitely be heading to the pen for several years.
    I think they said guy was 50. What exactly was this all about and what went flying when the video started?

Kermit

I am willing to bet that if enough money was offered up, that a few videos of the incident would surface. I find it hard to believe that all of those people witnessed everything go down, but no one recorded it.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

How stupid is it to ran from a police, black guy has an iq of zero.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

He was reaching in his waistband. Clear as day.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    How old was that?
    4/4/15

Kermit

I just read this was over a traffic stop..????

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Apparently there are a few odd things that happened just before and moments after the shots were fired. The stop originated from a busted tail light.....where is the car? They had obviously made it quite some distance. The officer said the guy had taken his taser' but it looks like the officer went to get it from the holster and the man knocked it from his hands, then ran. Once the guy is down, officer cuffs him and if the video is slowed down/paused....the cop ran over to the spot they initially struggled and pick up the taser and then returns to the body and drops it next to the guy. Unreal.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    How stupid is it to ran from a police, black guy has an iq of zero.
    Cop is a god damn cowherd for shooting a man in the back as he runs away. I hope he catches A.I.D.S. in the ass when he is getting it in prison.

Kermit

Apparently there are a few odd things that happened just before and moments after the shots were fired. The stop originated from a busted tail light.....where is the car? They had obviously made it quite some distance. The officer said the guy had taken his taser' but it looks like the officer went to get it from the holster and the man knocked it from his hands, then ran. Once the guy is down, officer cuffs him and if the video is slowed down/paused....the cop ran over to the spot they initially struggled and pick up the taser and then returns to the body and drops it next to the guy. Unreal.
    The taser must have been what went flying in the beginning of the video.

Unjust shooting, cop should do jail time.

BrickJames
    Action

*Coward

BrickJames
    Action

WTF ever happened to good old ass whoopins?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Apparently black men complain too much, now good ol asswhoopins are looked down upon

almost as much as shootings

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Enough of the Bullshit. Stop acting like you're a negro who can't get ahead because of whitey.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Cop is a god damn cowherd for shooting a man in the back as he runs away. I hope he catches A.I.D.S. in the ass when he is getting it in prison.
    I agree. If I can't take you straight up, and you didn't do anyone harm, I'm not using anything that gives me an edge.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Bottom line here is the cop deserves a conviction for the shooting but all could have been avoided if the dude would have just taken his little ticket like a man and went on his way. I'll never understand why people choose to fight and run from the law just making things worse and endangering yourself and the public for nothing.

Kermit

Bottom line here is the cop deserves a conviction for the shooting but all could have been avoided if the dude would have just taken his little ticket like a man and went on his way. I'll never understand why people choose to fight and run from the law just making things worse and endangering yourself and the public for nothing.
    They said on the news that the man had a warrant out for not paying child support and that most likely why he ran from the cop in the first place(not when he was shot, but originally from his vehicle which is why they were in that "park" area where the initial struggle took place)

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I think they were both BFI's. (brainless fukking idiots) The guy running and the cop putting 9 rounds into him.
    Cop is gonna be made an example of and people who like to run should learn from this example.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I don't get what everyone is upset about.

What happened in the video is nothing unusual in any way. The only difference here is someone caught it on tape. Other than that this is normal procedure, even the scumbag pig said it himself and he is right.

What is sickening is how the police chief came out and said "when you're wrong, you're wrong." No, you mean when "you have us on video doing it, you have us on video doing it." Without the video and even with witness account they would have stood behind this scumbag.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

brooks85

check out the revolutionary war, many other examples too

odds are this pig was doing his job, generating dollars to waste by creating false tickets, and this guy wasn't having it.

Just like the last video when the cop pulled over a car for "running a stop sign," LIE, then killed the guy who wasn't a threat on top of pulling his best john travolta(terrible performance) on the hood cam.

And if you want to talk about cause and effect, all could have been avoided if this gang with badges would be cut down; too many sheep though.
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-08-15 at 08:38 AM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

dont care what the guy did. He was jogging away as non threatening as can be
    and the cop basically murdered him ... 8 shots in the back?
    hope you all dont mind me posting this here

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    check out the revolutionary war, many other examples too

odds are this pig was doing his job, generating dollars to waste by creating false tickets, and this guy wasn't having it.

Just like the last video when the cop pulled over a car for "running a stop sign," LIE, then killed the guy who wasn't a threat on top of pulling his best john travolta(terrible performance) on the hood cam.

And if you want to talk about cause and effect, all could have been avoided if this gang with badges would be cut down; too many sheep though.

Common sense though man....your time to fight is in the local courthouse...not on the street. We've all been stopped at some point or had contact with some of the a-hole cops but the adult thing to do is just laugh it off and carry on with your life, no harm no foul. Mike Brown would have kept walking and this guy would have probably been given either a ticket for the little violation or brought in to pay up for his missed child support (if reports are true he was behind) but either way, he lives.

brooks85

Common sense though man....your time to fight is in the local courthouse...not on the street. We've all been stopped at some point or had contact with some of the a-hole cops but the adult thing to do is just laugh it off and carry on with your life, no harm no foul. Mike Brown would have kept walking and this guy would have probably been given either a ticket for the little violation or brought in to pay up for his missed child support (if reports are true he was behind) but either way, he lives.
    like the lady who threw a cup at the off-duty cop, never hit her car, but the cop called in she was being assaulted because her window was down and cup hit her...

She goes to her day in court, lady says she never hit the car, judge calls her a liar and says of course an officer wouldn't lie...

two years, thanks to video, she is now free and cop in jail. The judge? o just being a judge still and trusting those crooks with badges.

Yeah, your day in court.. good luck with that.

or how about my last 2 speeding tickets in which both times the cop lied on the speed, I'm sure without audio/video the judge would have just took my word for it huh?

Very, very important to teach your children not to trust people especially police.
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-08-15 at 09:05 AM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    dont care what the guy did. He was jogging away as non threatening as can be
    and the cop basically murdered him ... 8 shots in the back?
    hope you all dont mind me posting this here
    Agree. This cop let his anger get the best of him. No excuse for that.

The only positive(if you want to call it that) was that the cop did try and use his taser on the guy first during their initial struggle. The dead man still had one of the taser projectiles in his body. This at least shows that perhaps this cop didn't intend on killing the guy, but then why shoot him as he ran away?

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

The guy who filmed this is a brave man, i couldnt believe neither coppers came over to him as he was filming, i kept thinking at one point they will charge towards him to take his camera and delete the footage.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Agree. This cop let his anger get the best of him. No excuse for that.

The only positive(if you want to call it that) was that the cop did try and use his taser on the guy first during their initial struggle. The dead man still had one of the taser projectiles in his body. This at least shows that perhaps this cop didn't intend on killing the guy, but then why shoot him as he ran away?

the same reason they actually want to be in law enforcement; god complex.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    The guy who filmed this is a brave man, i couldnt believe neither coppers came over to him as he was filming, i kept thinking at one point they will charge towards him to take his camera and delete the footage.
    I would have my hand on my gun ready to draw on them personally, especially since he knows he just murdered someone and you tapped it. But, you're right that person was very brave for doing it. The day will come where people will be killed for it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    the same reason they actually want to be in law enforcement; god complex.
    What I was getting at was why not shoot him during their initial confrontation ? It could have certainly been more justified than unloading on him when he was running. Instead he tried to tase him.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What I was getting at was why not shoot him during their initial confrontation ? It could have certainly been more justified than unloading on him when he was running. Instead he tried to tase him.
    Because the guy hadn't slapped the taser out of god's hand yet

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Exactly. I got arrested one time for driving while suspended and it was a mistake. I paid an old outstanding ticket to the DMV and it never went into the system. (The receipt was at home.) I didn't give the cop a hard time, posted bail and was released. The court gave me my money back and an apology. On with life as you said.

1234 ... Last