raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    And the hate filled f@gs that destroyed her yelp page?
    if she has the right to turn down business because she doesnt like they are gay, or more to the point, she thinks they are sinners...AND talk about it to the media and do interviews, then they have the right to express their feelings about her being a bigot and hypocrite.. agree?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

up 7K in the last 4 min! this thing is picking up serious steam! I hope them h0mos are happy!

BrickJames
    Action

Yelp is for rating food / services. Not homosexual rants.

BrickJames
    Action

^^^^^@raydod^^^^^^^

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Religious freaks love giving away their money...
    this... its hilarious too... they feel it brings them closer to their fairy tale god .. and the people collecting feel its a sign from that fairy tale god...

raydog

Yelp is for rating food / services. Not homosexual rants.
    and when the service is shitty, are you not allowed to express your displeasure? i would have to actually see the yelp stuff to believe the death threats... thats probably bullshit....they said people wouldnt come into the store because of the news coverage/cameras/trucks/etc.. whose fault is all that? if they cater, they should have said they were booked... and if they dont cater, just say "we dont cater weddings" or whatever... when you go holier than thou, you open yourself up to anything that can be legally thrown at you

christians, stop using god and the bible as a goddamn crutch... take some responsibility

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    and when the service is shitty, are you not allowed to express your displeasure? i would have to actually see the yelp stuff to believe the death threats... thats probably bullshit....they said people wouldnt come into the store because of the news coverage/cameras/trucks/etc.. whose fault is all that? if they cater, they should have said they were booked... and if they dont cater, just say "we dont cater weddings" or whatever... when you go holier than thou, you open yourself up to anything that can be legally thrown at you

christians, stop using god and the bible as a goddamn crutch... take some responsibility
    Thats the whole thing, they didnt say ANYTHING. The media was just looking for a story and cornered this poor woman. Then the f@gs got all uppity about it and now she is rich and they can keep waiting tables for the rest of their lives.

BrickJames
    Action

Thats the whole thing, they didnt say ANYTHING. The media was just looking for a story and cornered this poor woman. Then the f@gs got all uppity about it and now she is rich and they can keep waiting tables for the rest of their lives.
    Happy ending to a sad story.

raydog

the video is hilarious... this broad milked it for everything she could.. there is no reason why they couldnt open... no reason for them to have even close... how many days did they close? and the gofundme started with a 25k goal? the place doesnt make that in 2-3 months...they knew that once the story got out, the sheep would throw money at them with the idea that they are somehow helping...nauseating

BrickJames
    Action

the video is hilarious... this broad milked it for everything she could.. there is no reason why they couldnt open... no reason for them to have even close... how many days did they close? and the gofundme started with a 25k goal? the place doesnt make that in 2-3 months...they knew that once the story got out, the sheep would throw money at them with the idea that they are somehow helping...nauseating
    She didn't start the fund raiser.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave BrickJames 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

itchypickle gave BrickJames 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

raydog

she didnt do the interview until after the fund raiser started... you are extremely naive to think they didnt know it was going on or didnt have it planned...

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

No soup for homosexuals!
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave pronk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Jay you're overthinking it. Nobody asked for the funds. Just charitable people who saw a community staple restaurant be railroaded by outsiders lent a helping hand.

Just because you don't agree with people doesn't make you a bigot. If my wife and I came to yiu and mrs Vegas and asked to swing...and you declined...are you a bigot for not participating in the advancement of our sexual preference? Or is that just your right to do as you please in your own life?
    This example is so ridiculous I cant tell if hes trolling.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Religious freaks love giving away their money...
    http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/...cal-community/

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Go penetrate yourself ray. I'm amazed at how much time you spend talking about religion when you don't believe in...... Religion. Makes no sense. Get a new fukkin hobby and let people live. You're a fukkin douchebag, and tell muldoon and cooch I said you three can go eat each other's dikks since there's nothing wrong with it.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

She didn't start the fund raiser.
    Raydog and the liberals are not interested in facts.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Go penetrate yourself ray. I'm amazed at how much time you spend talking about religion when you don't believe in...... Religion. Makes no sense. Get a new fukkin hobby and let people live. You're a fukkin douchebag, and tell muldoon and cooch I said you three can go eat each other's dikks since there's nothing wrong with it.
    Always defer to the gay sex thing. It's not even a theme with you clowns..it's mantra.

The guy who defends the fantasy believers suddenly is upset because he thinks people avoid facts.

Too funny.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Donations were closed 3 hours ago. Final tally was 842,000. This would've hit 1,000,000 within the next 6 hours if they kept it open. The money will only be released to the family. And they are flying someone out to discuss money management with the family so it doesn't become a burden. As you know a lot of people struggle after receiving a large sum of money.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I don't like it when Jews read my Vegas thread!

There I said it & there's no taking it back.

I'm a Muslim & "No Jews" in my Vegas thread.

Can someone shut down the Vegas thread (which generates zero revenue) & start me up a fundme account!

Thanks

I'll be back when I hit $73,999.00.

Oh ya & no Chinese in my Vegas thread either.
    They only watch me for my buffet reviews
    !

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

people forget there are actually real Americans left. gay ones too, in this country that donated to this pizzeria even though they have no issues with gay people. You're an American before you're gay, people have obviously forgotten that key point. And that was by no mistake because anti-america is largely a calculated move by the education system.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Always defer to the gay sex thing. It's not even a theme with you clowns..it's mantra.

The guy who defends the fantasy believers suddenly is upset because he thinks people avoid facts.

Too funny.
    speaking of facts

what did the pizzeria say and what did the propaganda machine say they said(most likely what your sheephead believes)?

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

America looks like a bunch of idiots the way we've . . . um . . . "discussed" this.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Nothing wrong with this fundraiser, though he did indicate a level of bigotry with his comment. Bad analogy, refusing to cater something, or turning down any legit business because of someone's sexual identity very different than letting some guy cater your wife's puntang with his salami.
    Then we need to be clear on what an act of bigotry is...disagreeing with someone does not make you a bigot....thats my point. If the business openly holds 'we hate gay' parties or goes out and throws food at gay couples when they pass the establishment or tell them they aren't allowed in the store...that is bigotry. Simply not catering a gay wedding is not being a bigot. They serve them pizza the same way the lawsuit that started this whole fiasco has done business with gays - florist made numerous items for gays and the specific gay couple over the years that filed suit...the only time they did not was when they were asked to have their product displayed at the wedding. Thats their right...they simply don't want to participate their brand in the event.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Donations were closed 3 hours ago. Final tally was 842,000. This would've hit 1,000,000 within the next 6 hours if they kept it open. The money will only be released to the family. And they are flying someone out to discuss money management with the family so it doesn't become a burden. As you know a lot of people struggle after receiving a large sum of money.
    Be the best thing for them to stay closed now. If they open again, a gay couple will probably come in and ask for them to cater a wedding. When they refuse, they'l get sued for $842,000.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    This example is so ridiculous I cant tell if hes trolling.
    Being gay is a sexual preference not a racial makeup....does not qualify you and should not ever for special treatment under the law. Thats what I was getting at....a gay person is NO different than a swinger or someone who prefers whatever other sexual partners...so just because you don't agree does not make you a bigot. The pizza place serves gay people...they just do not want to do a catered event. People are way too sensitive these days with calling someone a racist or bigot.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

It is more of a media created sensationalized story to get a reaction out of atheists like yourself. Atheists only argument for everything is to call people stupid and a bigot. None of it has to do with human rights, its all about pushing an agenda. Its made for tv drama.

raydog

Raydog and the liberals are not interested in facts.
    the facts are, over 90% of the people in their area are god fearing... so, as far as clientele, they shouldnt give a fukk if she told a reporter that they wouldnt do a gay wedding or anything else that would piss off gays... nobody kept them from opening, they closed down searching for undeserved pity... after they saw how pissed gays got, they turned it into a chick fil a all over again and KNEW that people would throw money at them if they made it seem like they couldnt work.. its utter bullshit... as soon as they closed, "someone" opened the gofundme acct... ironic? only to a fukking moron... i would tell you not to be so gullible, but that ship sailed a long time ago ... go back to reading your science fiction and quoting absurdities because some half wit told you to... ill chime in on any thread i please... as long as you gullible god fearing illiterates continue to bring up imaginary nonsense , ill continue to raise questions that you cant answer and bring up facts that you cant refute...
    Last edited by raydog; 04-04-15 at 05:39 PM.

raydog

sorry, sourtwist.. that was harsh... i dont care what you believe, as long as you are a good person... when you preach, in public(forum), about the unproven, you should expect backlash from rational thinkers... i understand that this couple doesnt want to be associated with gays, and thats their right, no doubt... but to dislike them because an ancient book, loaded to the brim with bullshit and contradictions, says so, that makes them a bigot... they think they are better than gays because they believe the gays sin is worse than theirs... its hypocritical and, by definition, they are bigots... i would much rather see people turn down a gay wedding because they think gays/gay sex etc. is gross and they dont want to be around them...not because they ignorantly follow the word of the Unproven... thats all, no hard feelings

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Ray, I think in real life we would be friends. I'm done arguing with people around here.

That does not mean that I won't be continuing my grammar policing from time to time.

BrickJames
    Action

the facts are, over 90% of the people in their area are god fearing... so, as far as clientele, they shouldnt give a fukk if she told a reporter that they wouldnt do a gay wedding or anything else that would piss off gays... nobody kept them from opening, they closed down searching for undeserved pity... after they saw how pissed gays got, they turned it into a chick fil a all over again and KNEW that people would throw money at them if they made it seem like they couldnt work.. its utter bullshit... as soon as they closed, "someone" opened the gofundme acct... ironic? only to a fukking moron... i would tell you not to be so gullible, but that ship sailed a long time ago ... go back to reading your science fiction and quoting absurdities because some half wit told you to... ill chime in on any thread i please... as long as you gullible god fearing illiterates continue to bring up imaginary nonsense , ill continue to raise questions that you cant answer and bring up facts that you cant refute...
    Raydog, how long you been chuggin rooster$?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

sorry, sourtwist.. that was harsh... i dont care what you believe, as long as you are a good person... when you preach, in public(forum), about the unproven, you should expect backlash from rational thinkers... i understand that this couple doesnt want to be associated with gays, and thats their right, no doubt... but to dislike them because an ancient book, loaded to the brim with bullshit and contradictions, says so, that makes them a bigot... they think they are better than gays because they believe the gays sin is worse than theirs... its hypocritical and, by definition, they are bigots... i would much rather see people turn down a gay wedding because they think gays/gay sex etc. is gross and they dont want to be around them...not because they ignorantly follow the word of the Unproven... thats all, no hard feelings
    Happy Easter and God bless!
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 04-04-15 at 07:12 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Unreal!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sour that's terribly weak logic. I've heard others say the same thing "you don't believe in religion, why are you talking about it"

First and foremost, anyone can have an opinion on any matter for any reason and be free to voice it. That's a basic premise of living in America. Are you against free speech? This alone is reason enough for anyone to banter on as long as they'd like about religion regardless of belief.

Second, is Rays opinion less valid because he's a non-believer? I doubt you believe that but that's what you're implying. He has a solid argument. It always baffles me when Christians get defensive and eventually break down and try to end the argument because it's not going their way. If your beliefs or religion can't withstand a little bit of criticism and logical dissent, it may be time to reconsider.

Third, religion affects all of our lives daily, believers and non-believers alike. That makes it pertinent to all of us.

Fourthly, I could be mistaken but I believe Ray has a life that would shame many of us. He has fukked half of China.

Lastly, much of this post is rhetorical. I know you were venting. I've just read that same line about 5 times now and thought I'd address it. This post isn't really directed at you but more the line of reasoning behind something many people have said

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Happy Easter and God bless!
    And Passover. Ought to be a peaceful weekend to all.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Seriously though.... just take a good look at this story from the outside... looking in... you have a business... you might be netting... around 75,000 - 100,000 a year. Sometimes businesses don't even make that much...

Then... you run your mouth how you weren't going to service gays....

You then get death threats... and low volume because customers are afraid to order food from you.

You then think to yourself... oh sh#$... I should of just kept my damn mouth shut...

But then you get over $800,000+ in donations... because people actually thought.... just how you spoke?

Quite interesting actually.

You can't make this sh#$ up.

First 123 Last