Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    abella anderson is hot with or without makeup, thats all that matters to me. would u agree donker
    scrolled back thru the list, didn't see her..... is she above and i just missed it?

diggity, do what you do, and get her up here if she's not already.....

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    most of those skanks are droppin' panties for fifty bucks and a line of cocaine.... noone ever forced any of the nasty ho's diggity produced for us to do a damn thing........ those dumb nasty cnts made the decisions in their lives that landed them suckin' cocck and getting their asses torn in two on a daily basis........... they only need look in the mirror for who "enslaved" them to double anal and ass to mouth videos.....

the true "sex traffickers" are selling central american women primarily; i know this, i live a mere four miles from the SEX TRAFFIC SUPERHIGHWAY in our nation, FM 1960 in n. houston..... this is where you find caged salvadoians/hondurans/etc... That's right, m fer's; you want a caged up bitch that is truly being trafficked; she's come through mutha fukkin DonkLand to get to you...........

It is no accident that this "superhighway" runs right by my stompin' ground.........
    Donkey shed some light on the Htown AMP scene and pain management clinics

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    scrolled back thru the list, didn't see her..... is she above and i just missed it?

diggity, do what you do, and get her up here if she's not already.....
    This "fresh out of the shower" picture is the best that I could find.

Auto Donk

amp meaning exactly what?

as for pain mgmt clinics, big crack downs have knocked the legs out from under the industry from what it was 6-8 years ago, when phony scrips or even legit scrips were simple to obtain and fill, and then refill, over and over and over, even having multiple docs/clinics writing scrips at the same time for the same ailments.....

had a few clients getting busted for having pills on them (soma, xanax, hydrocodone, vicoden, etc.); getting busted for having someone else's scrip bottle with pills in it, etc.....

fierce market existed from 2006 (and possibly earlier, but my first exposure to it was around 2005-06); it got so out of hand the authorities began ringing up docs/clinics for the abuse; curtailed it greatly...... sure it's still happening, but down from its heyday

assuming AMP refers to the methamphetamine market; it's around everywhere, particularly the low socioeconomic realms of nw hou/montg. county areas, and east and sw hou white trash regions, and of course, to JJ's delight, it's apparently very heavily used by the "montrose crowd", ie, jj's famed cubs/bears, and all others who want to be amped up sexual superbois, powerbottoms, etc.....

assuming amp refers to asian rub n tugs, they're definitely thriving and a few have crossed into the lines of out right trafficking..... more than u can shake a stick at; I drive by "traditional thai massage" everytime i leave court and come up I-45; can't believe a place that brazen can stay open..... must be protected; makes me laff each time i pass it, as I always think I'd say, "I HAD NO IDEA A TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE WAS A F'N HAND JOB FROM A 40 YR OLD HAG WITH CALLOUSES ON HER PALM FROM THE SEVERELY LARGE WORK LOAD!!!!"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-20-15 at 02:13 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    This "fresh out of the shower" picture is the best that I could find.

no doubt........ whoever asked the question (mcdon... i believe), totally agree with that take! my wife is a beautiful dark haired, dark eyed beauty who needs no makeup to be on par with, if not better --- to me, certainly better -- than the girl in the photo above........

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

AMP= asian massage parlor

Auto Donk

thought so........ dude, that map is so short on the sites, you could literally fill out seven alphabets worth of asi-tang joints.... most every strip center west of the galleria on richmond and westheimer has a mp, 1/2 of those Asian......... drive down 1960, same deal.... up I-45, same; down I-45 toward galv from downtown, same thing...........

h town has more sexually oriented businesses than any other city in the world............

my read on AMP's is they are trying to steer clear of the heat coming down on the central american sex trafficking hiway; tho a recent bust of a mp was 1/3 asian, 1/3 hispanic, and two whites and a black chick..... go figure..... the hispanics were being mistreated by the whites and asians..... big surprise there. as for the black, my read was "token"......

massage extreme round the corner apparently run by one person who's car is always there.....

saw one that cropped up south of my office, and i shit you not: "LRJ Massage" on jones road.... made me think of my pal triple d bets, who is the spitting image of Long Ron Jeremy......

LRJ Massage ..... classic!!!!

Auto Donk

i took some photos of the outside, and was gonna put up a thread about tripledbets opening a massage parlor down the street from my office, but just never had the time....

pretty clean from the photos, yet my money is on straight up whorehouse with most of the clientele

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Amy Schumer's show on Comedy Central is really good.

This seems appropriate for this thread:

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Katja Kassin

Celeste Star

Melissa Hill

Anikka Albrite

thanks for ruining my Annika crush

First 123