MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Seriously starting to worry that my Landlord is dead.

Should I just continue to live here?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Free rent? Ummmmm yeah, thats +EV Mo.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

fukk yeah you should

now you can use your rent money for gambling

its plus even bruh

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Depends....Spouse or guy/girl that inherits the property can collect pro rated or even hike your rent for not being an honest dude and still paying. Do the right thing here Mo...you're one of the good ones.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Yeah I guess I could just do that... I figure if he actually died his estate lawyers will contact me eventually? I know he owns a number of properties... Seriously have not heard from the guy in a like 6 months+ and I would have to give him more rent cheques soon.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Dont pay it. But set the money you would use to pay it aside. If they ever come after you then hand them a wad of hundies. If they don't then go to Vegas. Or Thailand.

Does your landlord live near you? Like, can you go check to see if he croaked?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Dont pay it. But set the money you would use to pay it aside. If they ever come after you then hand them a wad of hundies. If they don't then go to Vegas. Or Thailand.

Does your landlord live near you? Like, can you go check to see if he croaked?
    Yeah probably not a bad idea. Worst case scenario they wont have any legal grounds to kick me out if I can pay the rent on the spot.

My landlord lives quite a ways away from me so I can't really check. I won't get into it but I know he has had some pretty serious health problems in the past. This is why my initial thought has been that maybe he has died or his condition has seriously deteriorated.