View Poll Results: Have you ever seen a UFO?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 20.00%
  • No

24 80.00%
    JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

POLL: Have you ever seen a UFO?

What I mean is... have you ever seen something flying in the sky that you thought might be from another planet? If so... please share your story in this thread.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  19.0 KB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Galt lay off liquor

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Yeah this fuckker had a few dranks and rear ended me...smh....no isurance either.. lapsed what a nightmare...

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  19.0 KB
    One person said yes and it wasn't me. Who voted yes? I want to hear the story! I love UFO stories. I figured there would be at least a dozen people on SBR with a good UFO story. I saw something really weird in the sky when I was around 7 years old. I don't count that as a UFO because I was so young and I can barely remember it. But I would love to go back in time to try to figure out what that actually was. Whoever voted Yes... please share your story with us!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Real Anwser...No....never seen anything out of the ordinary. Smarter to keep the people in the cage and uninformed so doubt we find out in our lifetime

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

I was probed and taken to a planet many moons away for 5 years.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I'm sure Pronk has.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

john lennon saw one

go read his fukkin story

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Have I seen a UFO? No, but I heard about a guy that saw Uranus.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Never seen one, but was a UFO enthusiast. As a kid before the govt stopped making public investigations, I made a
    scrap book of paper articles on the subject. Still am an enthusiast. I love watching H2 series on Ancient Aliens and
    Hanger 1. New episode comes out in April.

I believe we have a real life Men in black agency. I believe we have made contact and the govt is keeping it secret
    so as not to create mass hysteria. It's one thing to believe there are extraterrestrials, but to know there are, would
    flip people out.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I have seen many things I couldn't precisely identify that were flying, yes.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

I have but it was so massive and so low and so bright yet I never saw a report of anyone else seeing it that I have to be honest and question it myself.

Floated almost right over my house. Seemed 100% real.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Dammit I voted yes but didnt read OP. IDK where it was from but...

As a teenager I was walking down the street with two friends. One points to the sky and asks "what the fuk is that!?!?" We look up and see a "ball" of light in the sky. It sat motionless for a few seconds then slowly moved horizontally leaving a "trail" of light turning into what looked like a line in the sky. The best way I can describe it is imagine an etch-a-sketch from back in the day. The dot started and as it moved it left a line behind it. We watched this thing for almost a minute change direction twice and shape into a triangle of light then in a flash, literally a bright flash, it was gone. I'll never forget staring at this thing then finally looking down at my friends faces. Nobody had to ask did you see that?

For the record this was the south bay area of LA, mid afternoon broad daylight, and we were on the way to the party fully sober. We arrived at the destination and were made fun of the rest of the night for our "sighting"

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I have not and if i did i'd careless. Although i could see how an Alien type B.S. scenerio would insnare plenty of gullible people.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I have not and if i did i'd careless. Although i could see how an Alien type B.S. scenerio would insnare plenty of gullible people.
    Realllllly? You believe in the 9-11 conspiracy theory, but not believe in UFO's? Reallllly?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Realllllly? You believe in the 9-11 conspiracy theory, but not believe in UFO's? Reallllly?
    Recon is quite possibly the most complex poster here at SBR.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

I see space people.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Kelly, actually i don't believe in the "911 conspiracy" as you indicate. I believe the Conspiracy is with the "official narrative. I believe in evidence and facts.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Recon is quite possibly the most complex poster here at SBR.
    On the surface it would appear as you said, but truth is i take the basic common sense approach to everything including what the news says and my personal experiences in life. I believe we have entered the era of 'weird' long ago so i just try to keep things straight best i can. Jimmy Carter swore on a stack of bibles he saw UFO's in Georgia prior to becoming President and promised people disclosure if elected. Peanut Jimmy won and sent a man to one of the alphabet agencies to get the scope and the guy came back told Jimmy they wanted to meet with him. It is reported Jimmy left the meeting in tears and swore he'd never bring subject up again.
    With that said who knows, But i say: UFO's aint nobody got time for that.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Jimmy Carter swore on a stack of bibles he saw UFO's in Georgia prior to becoming President and promised people disclosure if elected. Peanut Jimmy won and sent a man to one of the alphabet agencies to get the scope and the guy came back told Jimmy they wanted to meet with him. It is reported Jimmy left the meeting in tears and swore he'd never bring subject up again.
    With that said who knows, But i say: UFO's aint nobody got time for that.
    I reckon Jimmy was met with ironclad objection with his curiosity on the subject and his desire to lift the veil for the masses. Only those with top security clearance in the government are granted UFO disclosure... even being President doesn't give you a pass to this exclusive club. John F. Kennedy also wanted to open the files on UFO's and was roundly rejected as well. Of course, Kennedy wanted to do a lot of things that didn't sit well with the powers that be, including international banksters, so it's no coincidence that his brains ended up on the street. R.I.P.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

you're being narrow minded thinking we are the only intelligent beings in the infinite universe.

maybe there are beings so intelligent that they don't want to bother with us human beings...

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I reckon Jimmy was met with ironclad objection with his curiosity on the subject and his desire to lift the veil for the masses. Only those with top security clearance in the government are granted UFO disclosure... even being President doesn't give you a pass to this exclusive club. John F. Kennedy also wanted to open the files on UFO's and was roundly rejected as well. Of course, Kennedy wanted to do a lot of things that didn't sit well with the powers that be, including international banksters, so it's no coincidence that his brains ended up on the street. R.I.P.

Dwight D. Eisenhower was said to have had meetings with aliens setup by the FBI. Word is FBI sent "telepathic" messages to the aliens to setup meetings.
    I just laugh when i here some of these events. I know the guy who claims these things was a bona-fide aid in White House when Eisenhower was in office, who knows. Some of these claims need to be taken with a 6-pack and time to kill.
    My Grandfather was high up in the USAF and an Athiest, i asked him one day as a kid if he believed in UFO's and without hesitation he said: "Yes" i didn't ask anymore and he didn't tell anymore. When i say he was highly ranked, I'm understating his position.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

If you are truly interested in the subject I came across this book/story several years ago.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/johnmack.htm

Just to summarize. A Harvard professor and clinical psychiatrist named John Mack interviewed several hundred patients who claimed to have been abducted by aliens. I am in no way stating their stories were real but if you watch a YouTube clip of the documentary you'll probably be entertained to say the least.