Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

pigs

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

would god really accept this? aren't women recognized as a godly figure anyways....? given that they create life within themselves give birth and nurture the same males that were beating this poor woman, would the all mighty allah accept this? yes its an punishable act for burning the koran but not this.

her folks say she was mentality unbalanced, unfortunately its a shame but this is just one of many brutal actions in that part of the world.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Islam is the devil

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    would god really accept this? aren't women recognized as a godly figure anyways....? given that they create life within themselves give birth and nurture the same males that were beating this poor woman, would the all mighty allah accept this? yes its an punishable act for burning the koran but not this.

her folks say she was mentality unbalanced, unfortunately its a shame but this is just one of many brutal actions in that part of the world.
    It's punishable by death in Pakistan and Afghanistan

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Man that's effed-up! I don't care which book she burned, nothing deserves that brutal of a death.

Seaweed
    Update your status

You dont care but Muslims do

Muslims practice a religion of evil

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    You dont care but Muslims do

Muslims practice a religion of evil
    they irrationally believe in the unproven theory of a God, like gullible illiterates... just like yourself, they have faith in impossible dumb shit written in an ancient book about something that makes all the impossibilities happen... they believe, just like everyone else, because they are told to believe by their elders and in certain places the government tells you what you can and cant believe... weeder, if you were born in a country of muslim faith, you would follow the quran and believe in their god the way they do... if one of the guys, in op's video, were born to an american family in the states, he would believe in the bible (unfortunately, but most likely) where you are born and who you are born to, dictates who and what you believe... its all gullible bullshit pal... some ignorant god fearing sheep just take it too far
    Last edited by raydog; 03-20-15 at 02:18 AM.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave raydog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It's amazing that today in 2015 that there are civilizations that still act barbaric like this. I have seen many videos over the years of Islamic women being publicly humiliated, tortured, beaten, and brutally killed. A few years ago a video surfaced of a 16 year old girl that was brutally stoned in the street after she was stripped naked and left to die in a huge pool of her own blood. And the people that did it were her own relatives. 100's of people cheered as men smashed her head open with huge chunks of rock. Sickening.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    they irrationally believe in the unproven theory of a God, like gullible illiterates... just like yourself, they have faith in impossible dumb shit written in an ancient book about something that makes all the impossibilities happen... they believe, just like everyone else, because they are told to believe by their elders and in certain places the government tells you what you can and cant believe... weeder, if you were born in a country of muslim faith, you would follow the quran and believe in their god the way they do... if one of the guys, in op's video, were born to an american family in the states, he would believe in the bible (unfortunately, but most likely) where you are born and who you are born to, dictates who and what you believe... its all gullible bullshit pal... some ignorant god fearing sheep just take it too far
    God has given you at least two tools; your ability to reason and your ability to research. Truth is always truth no matter if a culture recognizes it or not. Both Islam and Christianity cannot both be true. Either one is right and the other is wrong, or both are wrong. That is for your mind and heart to decide through study and prayer. Jesus is the way the truth and the life, nobody comes to the father except through Him. That is what he claimed and that is what I believe. Islam is a made up religion that spread by the sword. It's "most perfect" prophet killed, conquered, fought in 66 battles, tortured, married up to 20 times, including an 8 year old, didn't preform any miracles, was illeteriate, thought he was possessed when recieving his revelation, and his body is rotting in Medina somewhere. Anyone with any reason and acess to a library can see that Islam was created for political reasons to unify the Arab state by using half-truths Muhammod heard from his wife's Christian cousin ( who was a heretical Christian) and by changing revelation according to how many followers he had. Without conquests, Muhammod only made 60 converts in 12 years to the pagans. The Koran is a book of evil and intolerance that calls for me and you to be killed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Subhuman garbage.

Shit makes me so fukking angry.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

For burning a book.

Animals

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Islam is a made up religion that spread by the sword.
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Islam is a made up religion that spread by the sword.
    But your made up story is the truth.

Did you pray before you made the hooded youtube video when you broke your promise to leave?

Amazing..99.9% of all kids have the same religion as their parents...and they believe it's the right one.
    Last edited by muldoon; 03-20-15 at 03:18 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    But your made up story is the truth.

Did you pray before you made the hooded youtube video when you broke your promise to leave?
    Muldoon with a quick and powerful right jab.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Wow, weeder. Well said and impressive. Didn't think you had it in you.

raydog

weeder, i didnt mean to take away from the main point, that these guys are mentally fukked in the head... and the fact they think its okay to beat and kill someone because she burned a book, is beyond rational comprehension ... they definitely go overboard ...

religion is religion ... there will always be more bad than good come from some of them... theirs is more barbaric and yours(catholic) is more corrupt and money hungry ... they are both awful and manipulative

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    really?

you know they worship a pedophile right? Call him the model of conduct, the perfect human. Guy raped a 9 year old and that is just one of the many terrible things I guess muslims deem honorable about this guy.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    really?

you know they worship a pedophile right? Call him the model of conduct, the perfect human. Guy raped a 9 year old and that is just one of the many terrible things I guess muslims deem honorable about this guy.
    I read about young Muslim girls that were raped and then were forced to marry the men who raped them.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Read the context of that passage. Jesus is talking about the divsions that would come between families over their belief in Him. In that way He has come and caused division.

Here are some peaceful verses:

1. (Mark 9:50) - "Salt is good; but if the salt becomes unsalty, with what will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another."
    2. (John 14:27) - "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
    3. (John 16:33) - "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace..."
    4. (Acts 10:36) - "The word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all)."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

You mean people take things out of context when they're talking about religion?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

http://news.optuszoo.com.au/2015/03/...rotten-apples/

Click the link guys. Im too lazy to edit article into thread but its about a ex muslim who once was a avvid believer in Islam who is now a renowned academic basically saying that Islam equates to a box of rotten apples...

Very relevant to this thread
    Last edited by ACoochy; 03-22-15 at 05:09 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Even a mentally ill girl knows some parts of the Koran is an evil book and needed to be sent to the fires of hell.
    By being put to death by her peers, they did her a favor, unbeknownst to them.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Islam is just a cancer to whole mankind, not just to its followers. The editorial board of Charlie Hebdo in France paid dearly for its criticism of Pedophile Mohamed few months back, how can this poor woman survive after setting off fire to Koran in Afghanistan?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Islam is just a cancer to whole mankind, not just to its followers. The editorial board of Charlie Hebdo in France paid dearly for its criticism of Pedophile Mohamed few months back, how can this poor woman survive after setting off fire to Koran in Afghanistan?
    Reminds me of what christianity was 700 years ago except christianity at least had the nuance to realise that alternate views shouldnt equate to death...

ACoochy

From the book "Heretic: Why Islam needs a reformation now."

In Heretic, Ali says there are three kinds of Muslims. There are the violent, the reformers, and what she believes is the largest group — those who want to practice as they see fit and live peaceably but do not challenge the Koran, the Muslim world’s treatment of women and the LGBT community, or terrorist attacks committed in the name of Islam.

Yet she refuses to label this group as moderate. She believes they have done nothing to deserve it. “I’ve never believed in the word,” Ali says. “It’s totally useless. I think we’re in a time now where we demand answers from Muslims and say, ‘Whose side are you on?’ 

Ali argues for five amendments to the faith. “Only when these five things are recognised as inherently harmful and when they are repudiated and nullified,” she writes, “will a true Muslim reformation have been achieved.”

Those five notions are:

• The infallibility of the Prophet Mohammed and the literal interpretation of the Koran

• The idea that life after death is more important than life on earth

• Sharia law

• Allowing any Muslim to enforce ideas of right and wrong on another

• Jihad, or holy war

Rejecting these ideas, some of which date to the seventh century, is a shocking proposition to the faithful.

“The biggest obstacle to change within the Muslim world,” Ali writes, “is precisely its suppression of the sort of critical thinking I am attempting here.”

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Islam is the devil
    Stfu seaweed

raydog

paco, whats your take on all this non stop nonsense in the name of allah? blowing shit up, torturing/killing people for basically no reason or because they simply believe in something different..etc etc.. surely, even you think a lot of this shit is out of hand and these guys are completely irrational... i dunno if i have ever asked what you thought about what is going on in the muslim world

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Ray, isis does not represent Islam. Isis is also killing muslims. Isis has its own agenda. They need to be taken Out. Saying isis represents islam is like saying the KkK represents Christianity.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Religious fanatics whatever the religion are shit. Human nature is to believe in some higher power whether it's Jesus, Mohammed, or some fukking goat roaming the streets of India.

Bottom line is religious wars will never end

12 Last