Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

“We have reviewed all the evidence and have been unable to find any single iota of evidence to support claims that she had burned a Koran,” Gen. Mohammad Zahir, head of the Interior Ministry’s criminal investigation directorate, said at the woman’s funeral.
    “She is completely innocent.”

Isnt it wonderful? Now the afghan officials can condemn the attack. And not because stoning people because of burning a book is wrong which is why most normal people would be condeming this. They can condemn it because she was innocent, indirectly saying that had she burned this book she got what she deserved.
    Last edited by Pareto; 03-23-15 at 09:00 AM.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Ray, isis does not represent Islam. Isis is also killing muslims. Isis has its own agenda. They need to be taken Out. Saying isis represents islam is like saying the KkK represents Christianity.
    I wasn't talking about Isis.. I should have made myself more clear .. My bad there... I was just asking about the nonsense that goes on from people of your religion... Are their actions frowned upon by most of you? Or is it something you guys understand? Do you condone the fukked up stuff keeps happening?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    I wasn't talking about Isis.. I should have made myself more clear .. My bad there... I was just asking about the nonsense that goes on from people of your religion... Are their actions frowned upon by most of you? Or is it something you guys understand? Do you condone the fukked up stuff keeps happening?
    RR from my understanding Islam does not have a leadershio hierarchy like the church and anyone can basically call themselves a Imam and pronounce themselves as mohammed's prophet (please correct if wrong)...

So yeah i think its safe to say that (as backwards as the church is) socially speaking, Islam is still several hundred years behind the rest of the world...

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Ray, isis does not represent Islam. Isis is also killing muslims. Isis has its own agenda. They need to be taken Out. Saying isis represents islam is like saying the KkK represents Christianity.
    Isis does represent Islam because it claims to do so and their actions are directly justified by the "word of god" in the Koran.

Who is to say who the real muslim is?

Nobody.

ISIS attacks muslims too because they are seen as apostates and not the true representation of Islam.

There are over 200,000 members of ISIS claiming to be the real represeration of Islam and nobody is able to say they arent because when you read the Koran you realize that the only good muslim is a bad muslim.

Islam is evil.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Isis does represent Islam because it claims to do so and their actions are directly justified by the "word of god" in the Koran.

Who is to say who the real muslim is?

Nobody.

ISIS attacks muslims too because they are seen as apostates and not the true representation of Islam.

There are over 200,000 members of ISIS claiming to be the real represeration of Islam and nobody is able to say they arent because when you read the Koran you realize that the only good muslim is a bad muslim.

Islam is evil.
    All religion (save taoism) is evil weeder, not just Islam. The church hides their atrocities much better
    Last edited by ACoochy; 03-23-15 at 03:04 PM.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

leave it up to a god fearing person to pass extreme judgment on others, their religion and their god...sure, these isis fukks are extreme dicks and should all be fukking burned and buried, but, seaweed, because you grew up in a different place, you believe a different religion and you have been so manipulated and are gullible enough to believe every other religion is the work of the devil and is evil.... they are all filled with lies and absurdities and were created to scare people into having good morals and to make money... you guys all crack me the fukk up believing in these god theories and for not having the rationale that a grown adult should have... seriously, its like arguing over who is better, spiderman or superman

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    All religion (save taoism) is evil weeder, not just Islam. The church hides their atrocities much better
    If It wasn't for the Catholic Church, and the defensive crusades against the Muslims to save the West, you'd be speaking Arabic and bowing 5 times a day to Mecca and you wouldn't be posting on this forum

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    leave it up to a god fearing person to pass extreme judgment on others, their religion and their god...sure, these isis fukks are extreme dicks and should all be fukking burned and buried, but, seaweed, because you grew up in a different place, you believe a different religion and you have been so manipulated and are gullible enough to believe every other religion is the work of the devil and is evil.... they are all filled with lies and absurdities and were created to scare people into having good morals and to make money... you guys all crack me the fukk up believing in these god theories and for not having the rationale that a grown adult should have... seriously, its like arguing over who is better, spiderman or superman
    I didn't believe in anything without doing research and finding where it pointed to the Truth. I would ever blindly believe anything without fully believing with my heart and brain. It was a command to love God with all your heart and mind. Unlike Islam, i won't kill you for not believing.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

This coming from the fuk head who celebrated and laughed at the death of Daniel Pearl. You're about as fuk'in two face full of goat shit as they come. You say this doesn't represent islam, yet it's your backward ass ignorant islam religion that started and accepts this behavior.

Muslims can say they are against isis, but we all know what your real beliefs are and where you stand on tolerance for any "other" religions by virtue of what that shit book of lies the koran tells you. You read it, you believe it with your uneducated ability to think for yourself. It's a book full shit and innocent people, men, women, and children die horrible deaths because of it.

You Muslims and all religious fuks for that matter, have some perceived fuk'in wet dream about a bullshit "afterlife" that will never ever fuk'in happen! When you die paco, microscopic worms will feed on your decaying flesh, and shit you out just like all things that feed on something to survive.

It's simple science, you're born, you live, you die. Nothing more nothing less. The problem is, uneducated dumb fuks who "believe some book written by even more uneducated zealots is somehow a plan or path to their salvation.....when in fact it only hastens their death and that of the innocent children caught up in the stupidity of fools.

I stand on the side of the future and technology, the same technology that will one day rid the world of all scum who murder in the name of religion. No phony god will ever stop a tracking satellite from space, inferred vision that allows us to see the heat signature of radical fuk heads at night, or a drone delivering a nice surprise for the next group of isis assholes. Fly on drones, fly on.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

What a shocker, the poster who lives and breaths for Sbr poker and the resident dumbfuck Seaweed on the same side

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Speaking of ISIS, where are they recruiting these 7 foot tall members? Are they making them in a laboratory?

Points Awarded:

paco gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12