recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Obama has a series of dream…….

One night, Obama is tossing restlessly in his White House bed. He awakens to see George Washington standing by him. Barack asks him, "George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Set an honest and honorable example, just as I did," Washington advises, then fades away.
    The next night, Obama is astir again, and sees the ghost of Thomas Jefferson moving through the darkened bedroom. Obama calls out, "Tom, please tell me "what is the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Respect the Constitution, like I did," Jefferson advises, and dims from sight.

Barack still isn't sleeping well the third night when he sees yet another figure moving in the shadows. It is Abraham Lincoln's ghost. "Abe, what is the best thing that I can do right now, to help the country?" Obama pleads.

Abe replies, "Go see a play."

From some
    anonymous poster, not my material.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

White will be a minority in the next 20 yrs, usa will be united states of mexico.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    White will be a minority in the next 20 yrs, usa will be united states of mexico.
    whites will be the minority technically in 7 years or so vs the rest of the country. White school children are already a minority in schools.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

That's a pretty funny joke, guys at work are gonna like it