Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Hold on a second cupcake, I've gotta go to the bathroom and take a Russian Rocket.
    case closed

that was too EASY ...who wants to listen to your ramblings? I bet not many

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    you know something is wrong when this idiot with zero battlefield experience starts to talk about how he's gonna do THIS and THAT...when bad BOYS come to town

recon get back to something that you have more expertise in:

...go easy on that wax though!
    There is a shoe shine place at the barber in the building I work in.

I have worked there for 3 years and the shoe shine guy is ALWAYS BLACK.

not fukkin cool.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    There is a shoe shine place at the barber in the building I work in.

I have worked there for 3 years and the shoe shine guy is ALWAYS BLACK.

not fukkin cool.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Ok, i'm back sweet pea. Rocket it's getting late and can you tell us a bedtime story?

I wanna here the one where the Russian claimed to have a lexus in a thread and went as far to show a video of said lexus, then another member bust you taking a sells video from a private seller claiming the car was yours.
    i wanna here that story again

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Ok, i'm back sweet pea. Rocket it's getting late and can you tell us a bedtime story?

I wanna here the one where the Russian claimed to have a lexus in a thread and went as far to show a video of said lexus, then another member bust you taking a sells video from a private seller claiming the car was yours.
    i wanna here that story again
    it wasn't another member, it was a car that I've sold...and another Lex that I just happened to post a pic of...YOU on the other hand, still haven't answered one simple question- what conflict zones have you been in?

let me help you with answering this simple questions- NONE

good night clown

go make LEGO Kremlin target that you can shoot at dumbfukk

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

I wanna meet the blonde on the couch Rocky.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I wanna here
    I wanna here

hey POS there is problem when you have a Russian trolling YOUR sorry ass in YOUR language

I wanna here

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I wanna meet the blonde on the couch Rocky.
    MoMo I bet....but I think she's too young for you my friend

recon1
    Yep

it wasn't another member, it was a car that I've sold...and another Lex that I just happened to post a pic of...YOU on the other hand, still haven't answered one simple question- what conflict zones have you been in?

let me help you with answering this simple questions- NONE

good night clown

go make LEGO Kremlin target that you can shoot at dumbfukk
    Many differences between you and i sweet pea. You are a confirmed liar.

You ask about what conflict zones i've been in……Never-mind you wouldn't understand or comprehend anything about me, that's why i say nothing and make no claims except for the 3 i've mentioned.

You are a liar…….CONFIRMED!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

MoMo I bet....but I think she's too young for you my friend
    How old do you think she is??? I think she looks about my age.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Many differences between you and i sweet pea. You are a confirmed liar.

You ask about what conflict zones i've been in……Never-mind you wouldn't understand or comprehend anything about me, that's why i say nothing and make no claims except for the 3 i've mentioned.

You are a liar…….CONFIRMED!
    once again a confirmed liar have posted a pic of himself sitting on his LEX...while you? well we all know what happened to you my little wanna be motherland protector

drop one pic of yourself with your gun...you won't...why? because you're a scared bitch who like I said earlier is only good for a good ole shoe shine....bitch

recon1
    Yep

once again a confirmed liar have posted a pic of himself sitting on his LEX...while you? well we all know what happened to you my little wanna be motherland protector

drop one pic of yourself with your gun...you won't...why? because you're a scared bitch who like I said earlier is only good for a good ole shoe shine....bitch

You can't even come up with your own lines, i spun the shoe shine shit on you and now you try to spin it on me. Your unorginal and a liar CONFIRMED little boy. You sat your penis warmer on the hood of another persons lexus in a commons area and said vehicle was yours after you got busted LYING!
    I have dealt with all walks of life, i KNOW from life experience anyone who claims as much B.S. as you claim is lying and deceitful.
    If that was truly you're picture you are a puny twit who's best protection is a keyboard and distance from a real no-nonsense man like me.
    Now, go away with your fantasy stories, grown ups are trying to converse here little boy.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You can't even come up with your own lines, i spun the shoe shine shit on you and now you try to spin it on me. Your unorginal and a liar CONFIRMED little boy. You sat your penis warmer on the hood of another persons lexus in a commons area and said vehicle was yours after you got busted LYING!
    I have dealt with all walks of life, i KNOW from life experience anyone who claims as much B.S. as you claim is lying and deceitful.
    If that was truly you're picture you are a puny twit who's best protection is a keyboard and distance from a real no-nonsense man like me.
    Now, go away with your fantasy stories, grown ups are trying to converse here little boy.
    it is truly my picture - hey at least your pea-sized brain is starting to recognize who's driving the quality automobiles here and who doesn't

it is also one more picture than you've posted here clown...don't be hiding- uncover yourself warrior- let us laugh at ya dumbfukk

let us know when you're ready to talk about them conflicts, broke dikk...you know, the conflict that you've never seen

one last question before I go- how does it feel to shine them size twelves on this Russian?

recon1
    Yep

Hey, wannabe Einstein what conflict are you talking about? The only conflict I have is how I'm gonna spend my day.God has blessed me, but unfortunately it's time for you to shine them shoes slave boy. Before I turned 40 I was and am retired. I use to live in a glass case with a little sign & hammer that said: "break and release only in case of emergency"
    No integrity, low-life, lying gutless turd move along wimp. You're in Madrid? HAHAHA! Liar. Are you a male sex slave? If so send me code and I'll contact someone with interpol to rescue you sweet pea.

First 12