Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Body cam, Dallas PD shoot suspect

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Did that woman say "He's off the chain" ?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did that woman say "He's off the chain" ?
    she did

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

what was he holding?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    what was he holding?
    Apparently a screwdriver

The Kraken

Damn. That's a tough break.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I imagine this guy had some mental issues.

The Kraken

I thought I heard the lady say he was bipolar schizo

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

8:00 ''we knew it was a matter of time before this happened. Last time we came here he had a knife and a gun''

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i just dont understand why they couldnt have tased the bastard. hopefully the guy found some peace that he couldnt in this life

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    i just dont understand why they couldnt have tased the bastard. hopefully the guy found some peace that he couldnt in this life
    poor training

or I suppose you could say excellent training since they did exactly what they are trained to do which is the problem.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

don't call the cops on your crazy son if you don't want this kind of shit to happen.............

another knee jerk killing by "all too ready to shoot" cops..........

sad shit.... killa niqqa over a f'n screwdriver....... senseless

and the stupid sons of bitches, after they kill him, ordering him to "drop it" and then putting his lifeless hands behind his back..........

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

these penetrating cun.ts didn't have to kill this kid. every situation isn't life and death you penetrating animals.

could you imagine if cabbies (which is a far more dangerous job) started shooting every shady person who got in their cab?

penetrating cun.ts ruined my day. i saw this half hour after i woke up, great fcking way to start off the day, watching a god damn murder go down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    8:00 ''we knew it was a matter of time before this happened. Last time we came here he had a knife and a gun''
    Mom also says: "He's been talking about cutting people up"

I'am ok with the results.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Seemed like excessive use of force but no video what happened when he got shot. Kind of appeared he was coming at them. End result another worthless p.o.s. wiped from planet. I'm fine with it!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

The Kraken

This is the cop culture now. Complete meathead fraternity. All wannabes that are just power hungry neanderthals, no other reason to accept this type of job for 30k/year

This situation could have been avoided a number of different ways. The kid wasn't even coming at them, he simply didn't obey the cops commands. Apparently that hurt their fragile egos so they decided to show him who the fukking boss was.

Pretty much the standard now.

With that said, I encountered a situation the other night where a black man was in a Verizon store and apparently tried stealing some phones and ended up boxing with a cop. A short time later about 15 cops show up as it's in downtown Seattle. They took the guy down, cuffed him and then were very cognizant that people were filming it. The cops were actually very nice to the guy, they actually apologized to the group of bystanders for the inconvenience and were engaging the peanut gallery. To say I was impressed with their professionalism is an understatement.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I know Kraken and totally agree. Don't give 2 shits or lose a second of sleep over the 2 cops went down in Ferguson either.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 03-17-15 at 09:58 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Agree there are also good responsible cops as well. It's the system in general I question mostly. We boast about being such a free country but that's a bit overstated. We're also a country with way too many meaningless laws which in turn adds to our overcrowded prisons and justice system and a lot of it is about $ as driving force. "With liberty and justice for all" means less and less. These goons with badges just enforcing a broken system and at times take to much liberty and go overboard with the task.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Seemed like excessive use of force but no video what happened when he got shot. Kind of appeared he was coming at them. End result another worthless p.o.s. wiped from planet. I'm fine with it!
    penetrating animal. i'd like to kill you with my bare hands right penetrating now.

i hope you get crushed by a semi tommorow you dumb cun.t

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lol why because I have no problem with thinning the herd? By his mothers own admission guy was threatening others and clinically a nut it sounds like. Funny how some act like life is so "precious".at times. Yet at other moments like executing a killer or sending guys overseas to wipe out those we feel are threats it's just business or threatening a sbr member lmao. Bring it on punk got no fear here son! Animals be animals!

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

they just had to go and light him the fukk up huh ?
    guys it woudlnt of mattered if it was a screwdriver or a pencil sharpener

dont worry bout Mcmurphy, he prolly does not have many people close to him in his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    don't call the cops on your crazy son if you don't want this kind of shit to happen.............

another knee jerk killing by "all too ready to shoot" cops..........

sad shit.... killa niqqa over a f'n screwdriver....... senseless

and the stupid sons of bitches, after they kill him, ordering him to "drop it" and then putting his lifeless hands behind his back..........
    best , and most coherent post I have seen from you . very correct
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 03-17-15 at 09:52 PM.

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12819

Kill or possibly be killed I'd do the same if I was a cop. Ask the Philly cops family that got killed buying a video game for his kid in a gamestop by two monkeys

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah yeah now go suck on your thumbs baby boys. Not the only one here I'm sure that isn't all heartbroken over this. Hell the o.p. said same as me basically in #14. I also said cops went overboard and I'm not a fan of their sorry asses or procedures either. I'm a hard ass I guess to some degree but mostly sweet inside.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=8657e6629e16" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    filthy cowardice pigs...😠

recon1
    Yep

Yeah yeah now go suck on your thumbs baby boys. Not the only one here I'm sure that isn't all heartbroken over this. Hell the o.p. said same as me basically in #14. I also said cops went overboard and I'm not a fan of their sorry asses or procedures either. I'm a hard ass I guess to some degree but mostly sweet inside.
    Suspect takes 2 steps with deadly weapon towards cops all the while cops are telling suspect to drop weapon. some here think the cops were obligated to take a severe to deadly beating because he was a jerry's kid.
    Level of force allowed for police is one step above step being used by suspect. I am also critical of police nowadays, but common sense should always prevail.
    Some here are simply unreasonable and coffee house latte drinking arm chair QB's that couldn't battle themselves out of a wet paper sack with a chainsaw. I could see some here knocking on that door and when the suspect comes to door holding that screwdriver saying to him: hey, I'm with you man, let's go to the coffee house and talk this over buddy, or hey, i know what it's like to feel like you do man, let's just go sit under the tree in front yard build a groovy campfire and sing kumbaya and i can show you some really cool yoga moves to relieve you of that stress buddy. This dude would jam that screwdriver into top of you're liberal dumb-ass head and start playing with your blood. He'd finger paint barney cartoon characters in the garage door with you're blood.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyM1ke View Post
    Kill or possibly be killed I'd do the same if I was a cop. Ask the Philly cops family that got killed buying a video game for his kid in a gamestop by two monkeys
    Good thing you're not a cop.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hear ya recon I was in bar when I watched vid on phone catching Old Miss gm I had $ on. Didnt hear any audio just saw as I said looked like suspect was going toward them. Not a fan of cops most the time but like in Brown case he was a scumbag who ripped off a store in a strongarm robbery and attacked a cop plain and simple. Took a gamble and lost fact he's dead now does not give me a heavy heart in any regard!

recon1
    Yep

Hear ya recon I was in bar when I watched vid on phone catching Old Miss gm I had $ on. Didnt hear any audio just saw as I said looked like suspect was going toward them. Not a fan of cops most the time but like in Brown case he was a scumbag who ripped off a store in a strongarm robbery and attacked a cop plain and simple. Took a gamble and lost fact he's dead now does not give me a heavy heart in any regard!
    Hope that Ole Miss game worked out for ya. Bottom-line suspects Mom probably told 911 in that mangled english something like 'he off hook' 'he ain't right' so, these guys get dispatched with a well fair call possibile crazy. Run of the mill average call. Instead Mother should have helped the situation and articulated the situation better by saying 'My son is threatining to hurt people' or 'he's acting more crazy than usual' Cops would have more-than-likely responded much different, proabably 6-7 deep with two cops carrying shotguns with bean bags couple tazers already deployable and 2 cops with pistols drawn for deadly force if suspect was able to defeat the first two lines of defense. As we could see when cops came she was just tired of the situation and threw her Son to cops and walked away. If people want to get upset with the cops today i can fully understand and show plenty of videos showing really bad cops. I'd be more upset with the cop who pulls you over and looks like robo-cop ready for a tour in Iraq and all the while he's talking to you he/she has hand on butt of gun. I'd be more upset with the $250 -$300 red light ticket you get in the mail accompanied with 3 points on your DL. I'd be more upset with DHS working roadblocks with local police. I'd be more upset taking family out to dinner having a good time and getting stopped at a checkpoint and when you forgo you're constituional rights and answer questions get flagged for a secondary screening and when they couldn't get you on anything they give you some B.S. ticket for a tag-light out.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Honestly this hits home for me. My boy about 10 years ago got pigs called on him by his parents. He went there fukked up 1 night and I am NOT for drugs btw. Shit went bad his dad called cops in similar situation and he got shot 7 times including a shotty blast to groin area! Yes fine and lived but honestly if things went otherwise I would feel bad but again he made bad choices . Feel bad but not lose much sleep over it and we weren't super tight but grew up together but were "bros" no less.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i would have hit him with the taser or shot him in the leg...why dont cops shoot for the legs anyways? they had been there before, right? so they knew it could be a dicey situation... shit happens

scumbag

i'd relish in beating some sense into you. they easily could have tased the kid and not significantly increased their chance of death/injury.

the kid was mentally ill. did he beat the mother, have a history of violence? i don't know, but it doesnt sound like it.

here's some help you penetrating drooler. mentally ill people aren't going to follow every order you give, maybe they don't deserve to die because of it.

mentally ill people are murdered by cops at an unbelievable rate. according to the latest DSM, nearly half of americans will experience mental illness at some point. i hope you get a mental illness and some savage murders your ass.

i'd suggest smartening the fck up you dumb bastard. if you ever said this shit in front of me, i'd break bones in your face and laugh at you.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    i would have hit him with the taser or shot him in the leg...why dont cops shoot for the legs anyways? they had been there before, right? so they knew it could be a dicey situation... shit happens
    once you pull the piece, you don't shoot to wound. this shit ain't the movies.

scumbag

recon, for the first time ever you said something ok. i mean 99% of your post was still dogshit.

scumbag

the best thing that could have happened in the spot would be for the mother to get in between the cops and the kid.

that would have been my first instinct if i was in her spot. cops aren't shooting then. as soon as they drew down i would have made my move.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

12 Last