cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2242

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I can't believe everyone is pounding the OP like he's scum?

If he did happen to find it.... (without actually stealing it) I don't see anything wrong with it. Only HE truly knows if he scammed it or not.

Yes, we'd all love to live in a world that when we lose an expensive item... we hope that it gets returned immediately. DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

So cut the guy some slack. If you do the good deed and return it... you're suppose to get back 3X in life. That's how the saying goes.

But... like I said... to each their own... do as you want. But don't hammer the dude. We've all lost something $100 or more in our lives. And no one was there to bail us out.
    missing the point. Its theft, unless he makes a reasonable effort to track the owner down.
    So you are defending a thief.
    And Im sure lots of people would either walk away from the situation, or if they are really nice, hand the item to the manager.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    missing the point. Its theft, unless he makes a reasonable effort to track the owner down.
    So you are defending a thief.
    And Im sure lots of people would either walk away from the situation, or if they are really nice, hand the item to the manager.
    I understand exactly what you and everyone else is trying to say. I'm saying society dictates everything. Percentage wise... it's a 50/50 prop or a coin flip if you leave a valuable behind and it's still there. You couldn't possibly believe everyone in society is looking out for your best interest?

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Leave the device with the front desk of the establishment you "found" it in. Someone is very much missing it. Do the right thing and sleep better at night knowing you did.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Dude return it man, if it will happened to you, you would have thought that someone will eventually return it. It is the right thing to do.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

OP is a fuk'in lying stealing piece of shit! And to top it off comes on here look'in for a way to crack so called "found" Ipad. Go fuk yourself dude! You didn't find anything! You picked up someone else's property and failed to do the right thing and turn it over to the restaurant or coffee shop manager. If that's the true story at all! You certainly had no problems "wiping it clean" so your intentions were clear from the beginning, you fuk'in stole it and had no good morals or intentions of returning it. Karma is a bitch who fuk's you straight up the ass, douche bag. You'll get yours.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    I found this mustang in the parking lot. Anyone know how to hot wire it?
    lmfao Now that one is funny! Thanks I needed that laugh!

First 12