Betpoints: 25117

Condoms

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

obamacare

DEA

NSA

hotdog bun packages with different number of buns than the actual hotdog packages

hotdogs

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

And I thought I was the only one who didn't care for hot dogs

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Parades.

i hate parades. They suck.

they stop traffic and put the city in a stand still. For what? People waving on floats and throwing out tootsie rolls to the kids.

Want to do one for Christmas, fine. Cut out the rest of them

stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

cigarettes

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

spandex for obese women

round abouts in america

gingers

walmart and the people inside

parking in driveways, driving on parkways

asian drivers
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave innovation 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

Quote Originally Posted by stevegreazy View Post
    cigarettes
    and take away one of the greatest Indian achievements?

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Political Correctness

Illegal Aliens

Temporary Foreign Workers

Walmart

Marriage/Common Law Marriage

Governments that can't balance a budget

Gun Control

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Excellent post except marriage

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Temporary Foreign Workers
    But then who will paint your picket fences white!?!?

Tom Sawyer chaged $45 an hour and was in the union.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

seaweed great thread man

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Atheists - they all have an issue with God in some form, either what he did, didn't do, or don't accept accountability for their actions.

Chat Pals - men not from the UK shouldn't chat....i don't understand wanting to act like a woman

Fathers Day in the projects

Mayonnaise

Movie sequels

"Reality" shows
    you have this completely assbackwards... how can someone, who doesnt believe, lay blame on god? christians are the ones who sin and think they can get away with it or escape being punished and somehow all will be forgiven... they use the devil as an excuse and use god as a crutch...god fearing dont accept accountability, not the other way around...seriously, the train of thought of god fearing sheep is fukking mind boggling ...

acoochy is correct... different religions and the different "holy books" or books of absurdities, have helped ruin parts of the world ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10, and swordsandtequila

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

People who jog in place at stop lights
    pennies
    Mcdonalds
    shitty cars on the road
    cucumbers
    too much rake on poker tables
    bud light
    endless wipes

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    obamacare

DEA

NSA

hotdog bun packages with different number of buns than the actual hotdog packages

hotdogs
    Can you explain why? Obamacare actually experienced positive reviews across Europe.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Hippies

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Things that exist, that should not, let's see

- Adam Lanza (Sandy hook alleged shooter) and Chris Holmes Father's ( Aurora, Colorado theater shooter Alleged) were going to testify before Congress reference the Libor scandal. I'd like to get odds on that coincidence.

- The word "Mate" when being used by another man to another man.

- IRS

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    - Adam Lanza (Sandy hook alleged shooter) and Chris Holmes Father's ( Aurora, Colorado theater shooter Alleged) were going to testify before Congress reference the Libor scandal. I'd like to get odds on that coincidence.
    Still want odds?
    https://www.metabunk.org/threads/deb...hearings.1015/

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    What can you add?
    this is, of course, an easy one:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-15-15 at 12:52 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    you have this completely assbackwards... how can someone, who doesnt believe, lay blame on god? christians are the ones who sin and think they can get away with it or escape being punished and somehow all will be forgiven... they use the devil as an excuse and use god as a crutch...god fearing dont accept accountability, not the other way around...seriously, the train of thought of god fearing sheep is fukking mind boggling ...

acoochy is correct... different religions and the different "holy books" or books of absurdities, have helped ruin parts of the world ...
    RR for all we know religion could have been founded on the faith and good will but when you begin peeling back the thin veil to expose the underbelly (of what was once good intent) then you all need do is look around to see the results...

People underestimate the perception and responsibilities that come with enacting their religious views/freedoms on the world and very few (if any) could grasp the wide implications of those responsibilities...

History has proven this time and time again...

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Since metabunk says it's not true? Hahaha.

I was aware from few weeks after events a major push would be made to say this coincidence was some kind of tin foil hate conspiracy, and that's what happened.
    Look at the positions held by each Father and ask yourself why wouldn't these guys be testifying in LIBOR.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    One of the biggest totalled missed.....THE FAX MACHINE....people use them to cater to dinosaurs while it goes to their e-mail....just penetrating email it LOL....cant stand faxing or anything associated with it.
    I have no idea who you are but you're the best guy here at this forum for posting this! This has been my pet peeve since email attachments came into being. Why the hell do some companies (alot more than people realize)still do faxing of any sort? You need my sig? How about scan signed document and then ATTACH TO EMAIL!!!!! Some say it has to be fax-ed so that "We know it is you signing it right at that moment" HHHHhhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhHHHHH ???????

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer;23731387[B
    ]

People who jog in place at stop lights[/B]
    pennies
    Mcdonalds
    shitty cars on the road
    cucumbers
    too much rake on poker tables
    bud light
    endless wipes
    LMFAO!! daneblazer, you funny mane. You think they may be taking it and themselves a little to seriously?

Somebody else here said Taxes?!?!? No way, no taxes means no US of A!!! Love your taxes! Pay your 20-30% and let it go

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    RR for all we know religion could have been founded on the faith and good will but when you begin peeling back the thin veil to expose the underbelly (of what was once good intent) then you all need do is look around to see the results...

People underestimate the perception and responsibilities that come with enacting their religious views/freedoms on the world and very few (if any) could grasp the wide implications of those responsibilities...

History has proven this time and time again...
    as a person who grew up in a very conservative religious family. i know for a fact that people who faithfully live their religion, and show restraint against the desires of the flesh, live a life that is tougher then most people are willing to bare. when you assume people who have faith in god are weak or that they live in fear you are mistaken. they through faith and grace show respect by mastering themselves and showing strength against the many snares of the adversary. the devil is cunning and wants nothing more then to destroy those who chose against his plan and posses a body.

it is much easier to live a life like a boat with no anchor then to practice self mastery and allow the spirit to enlighten your soul to greater understanding. those who learn of the greater knowledge also have much responsibility to uphold their covenants with god. it will have been better that you never knew then to know and die denying the truth.

we all have our opinions and know personally i can be an asshole after reading my comments, however i wouldn't judge all Christians to those you cross paths with on a gambling forum

i meet so many people who let something that man has done change their relationship with god. all humans are given certain gifts when we chose to accept the terms of coming to earth. i am not judging those who call themselves atheist just it's tough to see because they say they don't know yet they really do because they have a body. the veil is for our growth and experience to let us choose while we are not influenced by the light of god which is so strong nobody would pretend they didn't know

we are all born with the gift of freedom of choice and the light of Christ, which let's each know what is right and what is wrong.

weakness is showing little it no restraint and good Christians are strong in many ways
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

muldoon

Since metabunk says it's not true? Hahaha.
    Somehow, a rumor surfaced online that Holmes was scheduled to testify before the Senate on the Libor banking scandal before the theater shooting. It wasn't true: no such hearing was ever scheduled to take place,
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/newt...-across-fringe

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    as a person who grew up in a very conservative religious family. i know for a fact that people who faithfully live their religion, and show restraint against the desires of the flesh, live a life that is tougher then most people are willing to bare. when you assume people who have faith in god are weak or that they live in fear you are mistaken. they through faith and grace show respect by mastering themselves and showing strength against the many snares of the adversary. the devil is cunning and wants nothing more then to destroy those who chose against his plan and posses a body.

it is much easier to live a life like a boat with no anchor then to practice self mastery and allow the spirit to enlighten your soul to greater understanding. those who learn of the greater knowledge also have much responsibility to uphold their covenants with god. it will have been better that you never knew then to know and die denying the truth.

we all have our opinions and know personally i can be an asshole after reading my comments, however i wouldn't judge all Christians to those you cross paths with on a gambling forum

i meet so many people who let something that man has done change their relationship with god. all humans are given certain gifts when we chose to accept the terms of coming to earth. i am not judging those who call themselves atheist just it's tough to see because they say they don't know yet they really do because they have a body. the veil is for our growth and experience to let us choose while we are not influenced by the light of god which is so strong nobody would pretend they didn't know

we are all born with the gift of freedom of choice and the light of Christ, which let's each know what is right and what is wrong.

weakness is showing little it no restraint and good Christians are strong in many ways
    Wish you could read this from a non bias point of view and realise how indoctrinated and recycled you come across as..

Its sad because you made so many assumptions based on your fictional beliefs that are simply incoherent and at best uninformed...

Sorry you chose that path but if you believe the book then theres probably less hope for you than you realise...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

DCTrue
    DCTrue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

pedophiles

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by cbiscuit View Post
    LMFAO!! daneblazer, you funny mane. You think they may be taking it and themselves a little to seriously?

Somebody else here said Taxes?!?!? No way, no taxes means no US of A!!! Love your taxes! Pay your 20-30% and let it go
    this sentence

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Skunks

Flies

Telephone booths

Coke Zero

Walmart Mirrors

Cowboys playoff hopes

What can you add?
    Left out the Leafs

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

let me add, in addition to the author of this thread, lesbians (butch only, lipstick may remain)

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

- The word "Mate" when being used by another man to another man.
    I take it you aren't very comfortable with your manhood.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I take it you aren't very comfortable with your manhood.
    I personally don't care what your take is.

recon1
    Yep

I appreciate your opinion muldoon, but you make it seem as if Libor is some make belief scam that took place. The DOJ had Tim Geithner under investigation and it should have materilized into a full blown Senate hearing with lot's of people being put under oath. Everybody expected this to happen, but no reasonable explanation exist why a hearing did not take place. So, Libor is real and the Father's of those two aforementioned shooters would no doubt be a VERY, VERY big piece of puzzle.

muldoon

I appreciate your opinion muldoon, but you make it seem as if Libor is some make belief scam that took place.
    Wait, where did I say LIBOR was make believe?

LIBOR was (and is) huge.

Where is the actual proof this hearing was scheduled, cancelled, and that these 2 shooters fathers were set to testify?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Mayonaise
    Taco Bell
    Genital warts
    Bowties
    Ken Rosenthal
    Assburgers

muldoon