Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Serious Religious Question

I know that this has been brought up in the forms before but I need to ask again. In the previous threads the subject was not handled quite as sensitively as religious subjects need to be handled. So I'm going to broach this subject with the type of sensitivity and decorum it deserves.
    I guess this is technically a two part question, firstly does Jesus really cheer for teams like the Angels or for any team that has Catholic in its name like st. Mary's or st. Joseph's or st. Louis?
    Or is the lord fading these teams?
    I have known for a long time now that Jesus has always faded Brock Landers but, what I'm trying to figure out now is will he fade religious teams like St.Peters or the New Orleans Saints.
    Its hard to figure out because I've watched games where I thought myself, "It would take an absolute miracle for the gators to blow this one!"
    And wouldn't you know it, Holy Cross goes on 17-2 to win the game & cover.

Also does it work the same for Indian & Chinese Gods?
    Do Buddha & Ali play favorites?

Does Ali reward bettors who back the Indians & punish those who lay the points on American League teams because of, death to America?

All different creeds and sects are welcome to respond in this thread. Any theological experts are welcomed as well. To be honest, any information you can give me on this topic would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
    JayVegas

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this provide a fairly good summary:

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Popeye's Chicken is fukkin awesome!

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I know that this has been brought up in the forms before but I need to ask again. In the previous threads the subject was not handled quite as sensitively as religious subjects need to be handled. So I'm going to broach this subject with the type of sensitivity and decorum it deserves.
    I guess this is technically a two part question, firstly does Jesus really cheer for teams like the Angels or for any team that has Catholic in its name like st. Mary's or st. Joseph's or st. Louis?
    Or is the lord fading these teams?
    I have known for a long time now that Jesus has always faded Brock Landers but, what I'm trying to figure out now is will he fade religious teams like St.Peters or the New Orleans Saints.
    Its hard to figure out because I've watched games where I thought myself, "It would take an absolute miracle for the gators to blow this one!"
    And wouldn't you know it, Holy Cross goes on 17-2 to win the game & cover.

Also does it work the same for Indian & Chinese Gods?
    Do Buddha & Ali play favorites?

Does Ali reward bettors who back the Indians & punish those who lay the points on American League teams because of, death to America?

All different creeds and sects are welcome to respond in this thread. Any theological experts are welcomed as well. To be honest, any information you can give me on this topic would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
    JayVegas
    Well this was a good waste of 15-20 minutes. .. can tell you this though, Jesus loves you!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Jesus roots for the Padres obviously, but just as obviously he doesn't doesn't intervene on their behalf.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

I wish I had answers for you but I don't. The only thing I know for sure is that god definitely loves football. The only thing god cares more about than football is the grammys. It's a shame too... because it seems like the crappier music gets the more god cares about it. 20 to 30 years ago god didn't care nearly as much about the grammys as he does now. My personal opinion is... god has shitty taste in music(sorry god). Ignore the bottom part of this picture... that's not supposed to be there.