Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Thinking About Going Tout and Using SBR to Launch My Enterprise. That's How I Roll!

Ever since I became a moderator here at the forum, I've been somewhat abusive of my privileges but it's only human nature to do so. Power corrupts and I'm no exception. Don't begrudge me for overstepping the boundaries here and there, it'll only make you look envious... and those who covet the throne will ultimately be shown the door. See, I've hastened my ascent due in part to silencing the voices of the dissenters, and I won't hesitate to thin the herd as I see fit.

Anyways, as my power has grown I've felt it's time for me to exert my dominance and piss on one of the biggest rules SBR holds dear to it's heart. It's not out of spite, but simply an effort to expand my kingdom and bolster my brand. I plan on selling picks. It only makes sense. I pick winners at a 71.3% clip and the majority of you can't pick a radish from Mr. McGregor's garden.

I've proven to be such a successful gambler that Tony closed my account at 5Dimes after my last cashout. It's really a misnomer to even call it "gambling" when you're receiving a steady income from sportsbetting. I consider myself to be more of an alchemist, in that I'm basically transmuting knowledge into gold. It's modern day wizardry. In another time and place, I probably would have been persecuted by the Catholic church for possessing powers considered to be from an unearthly realm.

So let's get this party started. I am reaching out to you people, the peasant class, and extending a hand. It's a win-win situation. You make a small investment and see a profit returned in spades. I take your investments and spend it on whimsical indulgences such as dandelion wine and Fairbury twine. I may even spring for a shiny, new pair of tap-dancing shoes and cut the crotch out of my finest pinstripe pants. But that's neither here nor there.

Let's agree to enrich ourselves, both financially and otherwise. See, in addition to making you money, I will offer advice in other arenas of life. I will dole out fortune-cookie style wisdoms and anecdotes. I will post photographs of myself bathing in greenbacks... literally filling my bathtub with cash that you've sent me.

I'll soak myself in lamp oil and dance through a gauntlet of flame and fury. How many other touts can make this claim? They know not of Roman candle flirtations and the fine tightrope I walk along the precipice of madness.

I will arrange for meet and greets, and even be willing to sign autographs. For my lady clientele, there will be hot-air balloon rides and personal training sessions. I'll even promise to send dick-pics upon request.

But before we get into this full swing of this, I need to get an idea of how many of you degenerates are willing to enlist. Let's hear it. Who's on board? Who wants to make that scrilla?

Once I establish a client base at SBR, I'll hammer out the details. The revolution is here. Get on board and dance with the winners, or get in the bread line and cry with the losers.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Points Awarded:

Slanina gave JMobile 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jerm3462 gave JMobile 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Points Awarded:

Slanina gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420 gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

guy has lost it

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Eddy, give me a discount. Thanks in advance.
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave BIGDAY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

remember that black tout that JJ gold prank called?

that tout claimed to have a horse veteranarian on his staff making the horse plays

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

YES YES YES. Going tout is ALWAYS a good decision. Easy $$$$$$$.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    YES YES YES. Going tout is ALWAYS a good decision. Easy $$$$$$$.
    exactly if you can get the clients.

picking winners is not as important as a good sales staff

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I'll soak myself in lamp oil and dance through a gauntlet of flame and fury.

This is the only part of your post I'd pay for. Peace in advance.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Ever since I became a moderator here at the forum, I've been somewhat abusive of my privileges but it's only human nature to do so. Power corrupts and I'm no exception. Don't begrudge me for overstepping the boundaries here and there, it'll only make you look envious... and those who covet the throne will ultimately be shown the door. See, I've hastened my ascent due in part to silencing the voices of the dissenters, and I won't hesitate to thin the herd as I see fit.

Anyways, as my power has grown I've felt it's time for me to exert my dominance and piss on one of the biggest rules SBR holds dear to it's heart. It's not out of spite, but simply an effort to expand my kingdom and bolster my brand. I plan on selling picks. It only makes sense. I pick winners at a 71.3% clip and the majority of you can't pick a radish from Mr. McGregor's garden.

I've proven to be such a successful gambler that Tony closed my account at 5Dimes after my last cashout. It's really a misnomer to even call it "gambling" when you're receiving a steady income from sportsbetting. I consider myself to be more of an alchemist, in that I'm basically transmuting knowledge into gold. It's modern day wizardry. In another time and place, I probably would have been persecuted by the Catholic church for possessing powers considered to be from an unearthly realm.

So let's get this party started. I am reaching out to you people, the peasant class, and extending a hand. It's a win-win situation. You make a small investment and see a profit returned in spades. I take your investments and spend it on whimsical indulgences such as dandelion wine and Fairbury twine. I may even spring for a shiny, new pair of tap-dancing shoes and cut the crotch out of my finest pinstripe pants. But that's neither here nor there.

Let's agree to enrich ourselves, both financially and otherwise. See, in addition to making you money, I will offer advice in other arenas of life. I will dole out fortune-cookie style wisdoms and anecdotes. I will post photographs of myself bathing in greenbacks... literally filling my bathtub with cash that you've sent me.

I'll soak myself in lamp oil and dance through a gauntlet of flame and fury. How many other touts can make this claim? They know not of Roman candle flirtations and the fine tightrope I walk along the precipice of madness.

I will arrange for meet and greets, and even be willing to sign autographs. For my lady clientele, there will be hot-air balloon rides and personal training sessions. I'll even promise to send dick-pics upon request.

But before we get into this full swing of this, I need to get an idea of how many of you degenerates are willing to enlist. Let's hear it. Who's on board? Who wants to make that scrilla?

Once I establish a client base at SBR, I'll hammer out the details. The revolution is here. Get on board and dance with the winners, or get in the bread line and cry with the losers.
    You are being to sophisticated my friend. You lost 95% of the board on here on message, remember your target audience is not this intelligent. Just think how you have to relate to the JJ ,Bear characters but then they have no money to pay. Good stuff and GL

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Points Awarded:

NrmlCurvSurfr gave THam12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

The day I pay a tout I put a bullet in my head and all you should also

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

sign me up sparky

how many betpoints for a NFL season?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

If you're hitting 70% you don't need us posters

jjgold

nobody that wins sells anything

game over

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

eddy i would pay double if you would croon Take Me Home Tonite right after ya gave out the 100 dime play

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who?

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

i say let him prove his 70 percent and no past everyone can pick previous games

Eddy Munny

Good, great... really nice turnout so far. This latest chapter that finds me venturing into the world of paid touts has gotten off to a rip roaring start. Sportsbetting is not for the faint of heart, and I have offered my leadership and insight to the SBR denizens to guide them through the minefield.

It's like Bono said "Every gambler knows that to lose, is what you're really there for." I have, at long last, arrived on the scene as the Messiah to save you from your sins of woeful gambling and leave your heartache in the dust once and for all.

Some of you are here for the picks, others for the dick pics... but you're all hear for a reason. JJ is putting up some kind of limp resistance to the Revolution, but even he knows that it's in vain. Too much momentum JJ... you can't stop a charging locomotive by placing a road cone on the track.

JJ is just afraid that my new pair of dancing shoes will fit so well that I'll break from the teat of SBR and leave the forum helpless in my absence.. But like Bono also said "If you go your way and I'll go mine, Are we so helpless against the tide?"

JJ, the Revolution is dawning. Join the march or get trampled in it's advancement. Stop chasing every breaking wave.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't care bout the picks but sign me up for the life lessons and pics!!!

I see a potential gold mine here! Need any ground floor investors??

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The day I pay a tout I put a bullet in my head and all you should also
    well JJ i cant seem to pick basketball winners on my own.

i think you are right when you said betting basketball is purely random.

i cant tell u how many of my bets come down to one last final shot going in the bucket or not

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Some offers are too good to be true.

jjgold

Bear is all random

Once you learn that you will be a better gambler

Eddy Munny

I'm offering a free Friday night sampler as proof that 70% is no joke.

Cavs/Pacers Under 196.5
    Heat/Hornets Under 196
    Nets +7
    Wolves +4.5
    Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

You do realize eddy, that in order to prove your point here with this many picks, you have to go 3 for four tonight?

Eddy Munny

So be it... 75% is not that far off from 71% anyways.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    remember that black tout that JJ gold prank called?

that tout claimed to have a horse veteranarian on his staff making the horse plays
    Lol

vividjohn45

Bear is all random

Once you learn that you will be a better gambler
    Jj please. On Twitter in mlb i was 26-16 or something. In nba im 21-12. And nhl im 55-50. 30-14 last 44 in nhl 68%. The randomness is about 30-40%. Not everytime.

vividjohn45

I'm offering a free Friday night sampler as proof that 70% is no joke.

Cavs/Pacers Under 196.5
    Heat/Hornets Under 196
    Nets +7
    Wolves +4.5
    Why dont you just post oN Twitter. Proly get more buyers. Then sbr.

vividjohn45

So be it... 75% is not that far off from 71% anyways.
    im not following this. Dont you already post piks and records on sbr. Or is this your firsr card here?.

vividjohn45

nobody that wins sells anything

game over
    Theres some guys with documented records who are very good and sell piks jj. It can be a lucrative career.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    im not following this. Dont you already post piks and records on sbr. Or is this your firsr card here?.
    I'm sorry, the dick pics are for the female clientele only. I thought I made that clear in the original post.

I suppose if the price is right, I could send pics of my banana hammock, but that's where I draw the line.

Thank you for your interest.

vividjohn45

I mean if your real good. 60-65% winners. And even sell a monthly pik package at 100 bux a month. Which is cheap. And have 100 buyers a month. Thats 120 k a year. If you capp all sports. And dont have a partner. Most have a partner.

vividjohn45

I can name 10 cappers/touts who conistently win. If you want to pay for winning Piks.

123 Last