Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

okay, sick of the photo not loading right.... wtf, someone help a niqqa out here....

why, when i upload a photo, does it not show the photo, but the f'n highlighted in blue shit where you have to click the photo to see it????

i use the little picture frame thingy just to the left of the "youtube" thingy... but the shit seems to rarely work....

i'll ship someone some pts for a valid response, assuming this penetrating site ever lets me accumulate any at the tables

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Try this AD. Right click on the photo you want to post. This will open up a small pop up window. Scroll down to where it says "View image info", click on it, another window will pop up with several (Addresses), right click and copy the one that is "highlighted", remember, only copy this one highlighted Address. Now, come back to the SBR post you want to post the image in and and click on the "insert Image" icon, paste the link address you just copied and volla, there is your picture friend.

That is one sick look'in dude btw, his head now looks way too fuk'in small for his body. Too bad there's not a work out to increase skull size. I guess you could bang your head against a wall until it swelled up though.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-28-15 at 03:22 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Try this AD. Right click on the photo you want to post. This will open up a small pop up window. Scroll down to where it says "View image info", click on it, another window will pop up with several (Addresses), right click and copy the one that is "highlighted", remember, only copy this one highlighted Address. Now, come back to the SBR post you want to post the image in and and click on the "insert Image" icon, paste the link address you just copied and volla, there is your picture friend.

That is one sick look'in dude btw, his head now looks way too fuk'in small for his body. Too bad there's not a work out to increase skull size. I guess you could bang your head against a wall until it swelled up though.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Donker the best way to upload a pic on this forum is to use a third party free image hosting site like tinypic.com (there are plenty of other choices out there)

Throw your image in there and then copy and paste the direct URL to that image into here (Insert Image--From URL)

This way your image keeps the original size and doesn't get truncated by SBR and will always show up as an actually image and not the image link that people have to click on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Just hit copy url, paste in reply box, at beginning of the URL put [img], at the end put [/img] and it should work just fine

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

whats the pic???
    what is it???
    its killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockets, donkles better not fukk us over here.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave cashin81 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by stevegreazy View Post

Just hit copy url, paste in reply box, at beginning of the URL put [img], at the end put [/img] and it should work just fine
    Holy shit! That chick is super fuk'in hot! Those gotta be real eh? They look pretty natural to me or am I just wanting to tit fuk the shit outta her!!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-01-15 at 12:26 PM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Donker the best way to upload a pic on this forum is to use a third party free image hosting site like tinypic.com (there are plenty of other choices out there)

Throw your image in there and then copy and paste the direct URL to that image into here (Insert Image--From URL)

This way your image keeps the original size and doesn't get truncated by SBR and will always show up as an actually image and not the image link that people have to click on.
    Exactly. Third party free image hosting is the best way to go. The image has to be hosted somewhere AD before you can post it.

cashin81
    hvob

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Holy shit! That chick is super fuk'in hot! Those gotta be real eh? They look pretty natural to me or am I just wanting to tit fuk the shit outta her!!

Its english actress Gemma Atkinson. She was supposed to be the new Supergirl in the new show?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

damn! she is a one fine babe

cashin81
    hvob

rockets this is my favourite english bish
    rocket the tatoos mean she takes it in the ass