Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

How Will ISIS Be Defeated?

This morning they kidnapped 100 Christians in Syria. Last week they beheaded 21 and sent a message to the people of the cross. They said Mall of America is next in Minny.
    They are violating human rights and they are on the attack. How will they be stopped? Will they?

What would you do as President?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If they were going to attack a mall in the US, they would not announce it. They just know that terrorist threats create panic.

If I were ISIS, I sure wouldn't attack that specific mall anyways, they be outmatched as far as weapons go

Kermit

They know that they have complete control over the media and can create as much fear as they want.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

But Kermit, how will they be defeated? What would you do as President? Obama seems to shy away from labelling their aim

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

How would ISIS be "outmatched as far as weapons go" if they attacked Mall of America?

Did MOA just commission Rambo to head up mall security or something?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

It wasn't ISIS that called for MOA attacks.
    Last edited by GUMMO77; 02-24-15 at 04:29 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the absolute defeat and destruction of ISIS/ISIL can easily be accomplished by showing them this, as they will all die of uncontrollable laughter and pity for this thing:

Name:  Seaweed.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  15.4 KB
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Auto Donk 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    How would ISIS be "outmatched as far as weapons go" if they attacked Mall of America?

Did MOA just commission Rambo to head up mall security or something?
    Well if they decided to attack the food court at MOA there'll be more than one young AA that will be strapped

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Well if they decided to attack the food court at MOA there'll be more than one young AA that will be strapped
    Ahhh, I see... Is this what you meant, Kermit? Was that remark a subtle dig at the blackies and their penchant for gun violence?

Uh oh, Kermit's racist leanings are beginning to show. The facade is crumbling. Kermit's Bed, Bath, and Beyond loyalty points can all be traced back to his buying white bed-sheets in bulk.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Act 4 I believe they slowly fade away like they never existed...funds pulled "leaders killed"game changed...mission accomplished

Kermit

I don't know about all of that. My buddy lives in Minny and he told me that mall has the highest rate of gang activity of any mall in the country. I don't know what the race of these gangs are.
    Last edited by Kermit; 02-24-15 at 05:05 PM.

Eddy Munny

Yea, you don't know.

Probably just a bunch of greasers, stalking the corridors with their chains, switchblades, and baseball bats.

Kermit

.... Yea, you don't know.

Probably just a bunch of greasers stalking the corridors with their chains, switchblades, and baseball bats.
    I don't know the same way that you didn't know what I was talking about in the first place.

You do realize that there are more gangs out there than ones with blacks in them right?

Eddy Munny

I call bullshit.

I didn't know because I honestly thought you were alluding to some kind of counter-terrorism infrastructure within the scope of mall security... that's why your comment didn't make any sense to me.

You obviously knew from the get-go that you were referring to gang members, so you cannot compare my "not knowing" to your "not knowing."

Eddy Munny

The green puppet hates black people... case closed.

Eddy Munny

Kermit has edited his last two post... that illustrates a panicked attempt by someone to cover their tracks.

He is scrambling to piece his carefully constructed online persona back together again, just like Humpty freaking Dumpty.

...Only Humpty Dumpty didn't attend Klan rallies on the weekend.

Kermit

What do facts about gang activity at a mall have to do with me hating black people?

From my knowledge, Minnesota has one of the lowest percentages of black citizens in the United States. I highly doubt the gangs there are even black ones.

Kermit

Kermit has edited his last two post... that illustrates a panicked attempt by someone to cover their tracks.

He is scrambling to piece his carefully constructed online persona back together again, just like Humpty freaking Dumpty.

...Only Humpty Dumpty didn't attend Klan rallies on the weekend.
    I edited my posts because when I reread them, they were worded poorly.

Kermit

You are one of the biggest racists on this website.

Eddy Munny

He's lost it now. Look at him trying to flip the script.

Kermit gets caught with his pants down and now wants to charge me ​with public indecency... can't make this shit up.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I edited my posts because when I reread them, they were worded poorly.
    Right, "worded poorly" as in tipped your hand a bit too much... Oops, better rectify that before we all see the real ​Kermit.

Kermit

He's lost it now. Look at him trying to flip the script.

Kermit gets caught with his pants down and now wants to charge me ​with public indecency... can't make this shit up.
    I am not trying to flip anything numbnuts, I pointed out that Mall in particular has the highest amount of gang activity in the country and attacking it could be a mistake.

Eddy Munny

I am not trying to flip anything numbnuts, I pointed out that Mall in particular has the highest amount of gang activity in the country and attacking it could be a mistake.
    Don't forget the part about your tongue being firmly planted in cheek... or are we all now supposed to believe you were dead serious about this "warning" to ISIS?

Eddy Munny

Name one single incident, in the history of mankind, where a terrorist plot was thwarted by resident gang members?

Of course you can't name one. We all know better. You just couldn't resist taking a shot at the blackies, and hoping to emerge unscathed.

Kermit

You are the one that keeps bringing up blacks, You really need to stop thinking that every gang just has to be a group of blacks. Your racist side is really starting to show Eddy.

Eddy Munny

You're gonna have to do better than that Kermit. Trying to boomerang my comments back at me isn't going to absolve you.

Bottom line is... you knew what you meant when you said what you said, and we all know it.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 02-24-15 at 05:50 PM. Reason: typo

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Not by the Obama administration

Kermit

Name one single incident, in the history of mankind, where a terrorist plot was thwarted by resident gang members?

Of course you can't name one. We all know better. You just couldn't resist taking a shot at the blackies, and hoping to emerge unscathed.
    Is has nothing to do with thwarting the enemy, it is about plotting your attack against the innocent properly. A mall in Beverly Hills would make more sense.

Kind of like when Eddy Munny goes out to make his weekly rounds taking pictures of young boys. he avoids the playgrounds with many adults present and instead hits the ones with a smaller number of supervision.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Pretty sure Al Qaeda threatened the Mall. Seems like a distraction.

You wouldn't announce targets.

As for ISIS, they will be defeated when our president grows a pair.

They have no air or water power. They have some AKs and some vehicles and are just ravaging through third world parts of this planet.

We should have stopped them over a year ago before they acquired so much land, wealth, and additional military equipment.

There pretty much raging genocide and burning people like the Nazis did and we aren't doing anything.

Basically we're going to wait until they execute an attack in the US then we will put troops on the ground to eliminate them.

My question is, why are we waiting for that to happen?

Eddy Munny

So Kermit's nerves are obviously rattled, given the fact that he's now steering the conversation towards pedo jokes.

Keep at it, Kermy... you're doing my work for me. I won't have to dig your hole if you insist on doing it yourself.

Kermit

Yeah, I'm really rattled.

I just used a rather simple comparison that I knew that you would relate to. I figured maybe it would explain things and bring them into a better perspective for you.

Eddy Munny

Is has nothing to do with thwarting the enemy, it is about plotting your attack against the innocent properly. A mall in Beverly Hills would make more sense.
    Wow, more thinly veiled racism from Kermit the Fruit.

Here, he clearly indicates that armed gang members possibly fighting back against an attack from ISIS was not what he was referring to. I really don't believe him, but let's just give him the benefit of the doubt on this and take his word at face value.

So then, what exactly is Kermit saying would be the best move for a terrorist outfit like ISIS, and why?

Well, he recommends killing as many "innocent" people as possible. This is where Kermit's house of cards topples over... again.

A mall in Beverly Hills? That's his idea of a moral utopia, apparently. All those well bred, privileged, affluent, WHITE "innocent" civilians would shed their blood at the hands of the evil terrorist network.

As opposed to what, Kermit? A mall somewhere in middle America, amidst urban sprawl, with a higher percentage of minorities, who have no moral compass to speak of? Yeah, why waste bullets on all those lower life forms? Nobody will mourn the loss of those heathens. They don't define the "innocent" targets that ISIS seeks.

Wow, Kermit... just wow.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 02-24-15 at 06:13 PM.

Kermit

Jesus Christ are you ever fukking stupid. I never said anything about armed gang members not fighting back against anyone.

If you are a terrorist and you want to cause mayhem, are you going to choose to attack a place that may have:

A.) Possible resistance

B.) No possible resistance

Quit being a fukking idiot already, No one thinks you are cute, witty, or the least bit humorous.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

They know that they have complete control over the media and can create as much fear as they want.
    cant tell if you are talking about the government or ISIS

Eddy Munny

Jesus Christ are you ever fukking stupid. I never said anything about armed gang members not fighting back against anyone.

If you are a terrorist and you want to cause mayhem, are you going to choose to attack a place that may have:

A.) Possible resistance

B.) No possible resistance

Quit being a fukking idiot already, No one thinks you are cute, witty, or the least bit humorous.
    What the fvkk do you think "thwart" means, idiot?

Do you really believe ISIS's plan to terrorize a fvcking mall would somehow be abated by some sagging pants teenagers and their pop guns?

They would offer little, if any, resistance... that's what I pointed out, and then YOU asserted that avoiding a possible resistance or "thwarting" of the attack was not the end game, but that killing "innocent" people was.

Not only is your racism showing, but what few brain cells you have seem to be fighting amongst each other... a retarded civil war, if you will.

Try picking a story and sticking with it. I would not want to be your lawyer, that's for sure.

1234 Last