Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

So... what did she say, Kermit?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

I can't believe all of the time that I have wasted with you on this. I must be out of my mind.
    ...and yet he continues.

So I ask you, who's the idiot? The loser who knows he should stop, and simply can't? Or the one who toys with him like a cat does a ball of yarn?

That's how I perceive you Kermit, a ball of fukking yarn.

Now go conjure up another video, you hack.

Eddy Munny

Take another intermission, Kermy.

Trust me folks, he'll be back.

His online reputation is far too important to him.

He can't stand having his persona getting manhandled like it has in this thread.

Kermit is one of those people who values his standing in cyberspace more so than in real life, simply because he feels he has a sniffle of a chance online... so he will valiantly defend any attack on his character, intelligence etc.

That's why the man can't stay away. That's why he is seething. That's why he is desperately pulling out all the stops, every ace in his pocket. This issue is paramount to him. It's practically life and death.

I, on the other hand, am just swatting at a ball of yarn.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    ...and yet he continues.

So I ask you, who's the idiot? The loser who knows he should stop, and simply can't? Or the one who toys with him like a cat does a ball of yarn?

That's how I perceive you Kermit, a ball of fukking yarn.

Now go conjure up another video, you hack.
    That loser is obviously you, Mr. Lonely. I think everyone here can easily see that. You'll do absolutely anything for attention because you are a attention whore, making post after post after post talking to yourself while you grip your schlong tighter and tighter each time you hit the reply button hoping that I don't reply back. And when you don't get a response quick enough, you claim victory and dance around your makeshift bedroom in your parents basement like the sugarplum fairy that you are.

Real smooth Mr. Lonely, real smooth.

Kermit

I am sure this nitwit will claim he has control here because I replied back to him. He is a nothing more than a worthless carbuncle.

Eddy Munny

His precious online persona is under attack.

He knows he should be doing the dishes, but his Ego demands immediate attention.

I got this clown clocked better than his own shrink does.

I should be charging you for this shit, Kermit.

It's about time you take a look at yourself in the mirror.

Eddy Munny

Nevermind the whole "me waiting for you to respond" nonsense. That's just another bit of subtle deceit on your part.

In the original conversation, we were responding without delay... we were both online. The minute I obliterated your position by exposing your contradictions, is when you conveniently disappeared. So all your spinning on this matter is moot.

Of course after a day's worth of recuperation you came back with some silly GIFS and shit, but that can't erase the fact that you basically went belly up when it mattered.

Your revisionist take on my waiting for you is yet another weak, panicked attempt to repaint a portrait of yourself, with less egg on your face.

So what's the plan now? How many shots in the dark you gonna take until you're satisfied that it's a lost cause?

Eddy Munny

C'mon Kermit, rush to the aid of your online persona.

This is all you have. You're the guy who uploads videos. Nobody wants to believe you moonlight as the village idiot. Quick, do something.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

munny u ok?

I talk to myself sometimes but not when others are around
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TasalTime

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

penetrate Isis

penetrate em all to hell

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    munny u ok?

I talk to myself sometimes but not when others are around
    Don't front sourtwist... I know the real motive behind your appearance in this thread. After you falsely identified me as Sam Diamond and Kraken directed your attention to the vast gulf that separates the writing abilities of myself and Sam, you figured you'd nose around a little bit and follow up on me to see if Kraken's assertion holds true. So, you took a gander at all my back posts and ended up here.

Sound about right?

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    "Hey mom, I am having an internet battle with Kermit the Frog and I think that I am winning"

"That's nice Eddy, now come and eat your Spaghetti-O's before they get cold"

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If this was a prize fight, it would have been stopped in the 2nd round

WINNER BY KNOCKOUT: KERMIT

Pompeii didn't get buried as badly as Muny

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Its simple, put me in charge if 250k soldiers, station one battle ship with combat choppers and fighter jers within reach. As my men kill ever living thing (including woman and childern) the gun ships will destroy every building bunker and airfield im the area.

After not one pos Muslim is breathing, we drop a bomb for good measure. People need to stop being such pussies.

Whe whole campaign woud take about a month. Afterwards we would run 24/7 news coverage of all the rubal and bodys torn apart. I guarantee no little pussy bare foot brown crazy would ever even breath the f@ggot mohamads name agan. The hand full that would be let anyway. Buy we would leave about 10,000 troops there just to make sure and snuff out every last one of them. Then defile any likeness of the profit Mohammed by shitting all over any likeness of him and pissing on any thing of religious importance to these cochroaches! Thats how

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Its simple, put me in charge if 250k soldiers, station one battle ship with combat choppers and fighter jers within reach. As my men kill ever living thing (including woman and childern) the gun ships will destroy every building bunker and airfield im the area.

After not one pos Muslim is breathing, we drop a bomb for good measure. People need to stop being such pussies.

Whe whole campaign woud take about a month. Afterwards we would run 24/7 news coverage of all the rubal and bodys torn apart. I guarantee no little pussy bare foot brown crazy would ever even breath the f@ggot mohamads name agan. The hand full that would be let anyway. Buy we would leave about 10,000 troops there just to make sure and snuff out every last one of them. Then defile any likeness of the profit Mohammed by shitting all over any likeness of him and pissing on any thing of religious importance to these cochroaches! Thats how
    Then return home, bang my girlfriend a hang the skulls of these anamals in my den. Amd mybe use a couple as ash trys

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    If this was a prize fight, it would have been stopped in the 2nd round

WINNER BY KNOCKOUT: KERMIT

Pompeii didn't get buried as badly as Muny
    Worthless post. Low I.Q.'s always stick together.

Kermit

Worthless post. Low I.Q.'s always stick together.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post

Out of this whole thread, this has got to be the funniest part so far...well done

Eddy Munny

Kermit hit's the eject button not once, but twice, and only resurfaces when some imbecile gives him a reach around.

Poor fella went bungee jumping without a cord. He could have saved himself a whole lot of heartache if he simply had known the meaning of the word "thwart." I've never seen so much double talking in my life. Kermit is like Adolf Hitler in defense of his Ego... he'd rather ice himself than admit defeat.

Judging by his temper displayed in this thread, which has carried over into every other thread he's posted in, I'm willing to bet he beat the shit out of his wife after getting eviscerated in here. Kermit needs help. SBR is close to banning this ticking time bomb.

Kermit

Kermit hit's the eject button not once, but twice, and only resurfaces when some imbecile gives him a reach around.

Poor fella went bungee jumping without a cord. He could have saved himself a whole lot of heartache if he simply had known the meaning of the word "thwart." I've never seen so much double talking in my life. Kermit is like Adolf Hitler in defense of his Ego... he'd rather ice himself than admit defeat.

Judging by his temper displayed in this thread, which has carried over into every other thread he's posted in, I'm willing to bet he beat the shit out of his wife after getting eviscerated in here. Kermit needs help. SBR is close to banning this ticking time bomb.

Eddy Munny

What did your whore say, Kermit, when you asked her if she thinks you're mentally disabled?

Did you then ask her what "thwart" meant?

I'm probably misguided in my assumption that the bitch is any smarter than you. After all, she married a grown man with a Jim Henson fetish.

Kermit

What did your whore say, Kermit, when you asked her if she thinks you're mentally disabled?

Did you then ask her what "thwart" meant?

I'm probably misguided in my assumption that the bitch is any smarter than you. After all, she married a grown man with a Jim Henson fetish.
    I thought that you were going to ban me? Are you all talk or what? Do you really have any stroke around here? Let's see it.

Eddy Munny

No... I said "grown man with a Jim Henson fetish." That means you, Kermit. That's what that means.

Kermit, what did the ugly hag say when you asked her? Did you ask her yet?

Kermit

No... I said "grown man with a Jim Henson fetish." That means you, Kermit. That's what that means.

Kermit, what did the ugly hag say when you asked her? Did you ask her yet?
    Funny statement coming from a queerbait with who jacks it to Tim Burton movies.

Eddy Munny

You're correct, it was a funny statement... followed by your unfunny statement.

You're like the asshat who plays a flat note in the midst of a symphony.

Why Kermit? Why does the phonograph scratch to a halt when you post? Is it because we can smell your desperation a mile away?

Kermit

I don't see anyone laughing with you there sport.

Eddy Munny

That might be due to the fact that you're looking at a computer monitor, you delusional fvkk.

Just because message boarding comprises a good majority of your real life, doesn't make message boarding real life.

You're not in a room full of people... you're at home, sitting on milk crates, in your wife's panties, pecking out worthless thoughts on your cumm-stained keyboard.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

let me resolve this little dispute, my little babies..... each of you needs a glass of warm milk.....

ok, make it ten gallons a piece:

Name:  bigger.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  6.6 KB

TasalTime
    TasalTime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

This was one of the funniest reads I had in a while. Munny clearly made stuff up out of thin air about the racism and Kermit was overly defensive because of the moral taboo of not being seen as a racist which seems to strike such irrational fear into people. That was some good baiting and trolling from Ed, and I had half a mind to thank him, if he didn't just kept forcing it and beating a dead horse. He mostly does type to see himself say clever shit, but I think he is just wasting his intelligence.

Kermit, you are too naïve about why people on the Internet say things, and take what the say too literally. You are just as guilty for falling for the trolling as he is for "slandering" you. You should have just laughed and brushed it off.

And I agree we should get back ON TOPIC!..where I for one find it so fascinating how gullible people are about the ways in which REALITY works. As if the single biggest problem in the world right now is a bunch of sand dwelling miscreants with nothing but hand guns, and which have nothing better to do than to hate and plot the destruction of people half-way across the globe which lead happy lives, and all of this for "no reason" as you would have it to be believed by the media. Seriously, come on already...

Eddy Munny

You hear that, Kermit? The previous poster deems you unworthy of my intelligence. He states that I'm "wasting" it on you. That's right, you don't even deserve so much as a passing thought from my consciousness. I am so ahead of you on the intellectual plane, that you're practically a caveman by comparison. He even wanted to thank me for batting you around, you ball of yarn, you.

He then went on to call you "naive" which, let's face it, in this context is just a really nice way of saying you're a complete idiot... which is what I was able to demonstrate is this thread with little effort.

So what we have here is Kermit's official memorial service... we shall now close this embarrassing chapter of Kermit's SBR tenure, and lower the casket into the deepest of graves where Kermit will fade to black... as much as he hates that color.

Kermit

Funny. The guy in post #82 thinks otherwise.

Keep talking though Eddy. I am sure there are 1000's of people around the world that just can't wait for your next spurt of babbling nonsense.

Eddy Munny

What a lame, defeatist response.

Wow, a guy copies your toothless "Spaghetti O's" repeat joke, and follows it with an "lol" and you think you've accomplished something. He couldn't even articulate what you had said that was worthy of any praise. More likely, he either felt sorry for you, or was more inclined to understand your "caveman" thought processes.

At any rate, you citing post #82 as some small victory is basically you drowning and grasping at straws.

Now if you'd excuse me, I was hosting your memorial service.

Kermit

The best part about all of this that is that all I have to do is type one sentence to make you come back with a paragraph. Who is really controlling who here?

Eddy Munny

Typing is not hard... unless you're a caveman.

Eddy Munny

One thing I notice about you, is that you routinely plagiarize me, not verbatim, but conceptually. You attempt to take devices I've put forth and spin it back. You are one unoriginal, desperate hack... no wonder you can't stay away, you're too busy taking notes.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

First 1234 Last