TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can Anyone Tell Me What Car This Is?

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Too tough to tell from that angle. I was going to say lambo but it isn't.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i think it goes by the term "nuevo riche-mobile" or "cheesemobile"

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

there is nothing too tough to tell about this photo...look at the bugatti symbol on the fuel tank door and rims

the only question that I have is: Money did you smoke that SOB?
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Russian Rocket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

A Bugatti I believe, look at the gas cover logo

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    there is nothing too tough to tell about this photo...look at the bugatti symbol on the fuel tank door and rims

the only question that I have is: Money did you smoke that SOB?
    gas tank made it a no brainer; looks like money is in a white SUV of some sort; so i doubt he "smoked" him unless he got into a road rage situation and they both pulled over, and MS gunned him down........

TheMoneyShot

You guys crack me up

My buddy was driving home from work a few minutes ago... he took a photo with his phone and then he emailed it to me. He asked me what kind of car it was? I said I have no f'ing clue... I'm not really into cars. I wouldn't even know the price range of this car??? Or why it's even out on these slick roads??? But thanks for answering the question

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

2012 Honda civic

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7584

rubberkettle got it bugatti veyron

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I would like to know what kind of idiot is driving that car in that kind of weather.

By the way, that is around a 1.5 million dollar car.
    Last edited by Kermit; 02-20-15 at 07:09 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I would like to know what kind of idiot is driving that car in that kind of weather.

I agree. He should have pulled over and gotten out and walked in that shitty weather...

get fckin' real, it's a fuckin car that's meant to be driven, not pampered like some sort of hi-maintenance bitch.... f'n car should be on rails in any weather; should have supreme handling....

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I agree. He should have pulled over and gotten out and walked in that shitty weather...

get fckin' real, it's a fuckin car that's meant to be driven, not pampered like some sort of hi-maintenance bitch.... f'n car should be on rails in any weather; should have supreme handling....
    I have yet to see a video of a 1000 H.P. supercar being road tested in the snow.

You ever see a guy try to drive a Corvette in the snow? It's not a pretty sight.

Kermit

Driving a $2 million+ car like that in shitty weather with cinders and that calcium shit all over the road is like wearing a $25,000 Rolex while you are sandblasting a rusty bumper

Auto Donk

Driving a $2 million+ car like that in shitty weather with cinders and that calcium shit all over the road is like wearing a $25,000 Rolex while you are sandblasting a rusty bumper
    if you think you need to drive a $2m car, you better have enough money not to give a fck if it gets a nick or two on it; dump that fcker after a year and buy something new if its scratched..... performance cars are meant to be driven hard, not babied.....

if a person worries about car his/her getting dinged or having too many miles affect the resale value, they need to get a cheaper car, as they're living beyond their means..... I put 75k miles on my six series in 4 years..... drove the f'n wheels off it

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Too tough to tell from that angle. I was going to say lambo but it isn't.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

if you think you need to drive a $2m car, you better have enough money not to give a fck if it gets a nick or two on it; dump that fcker after a year and buy something new if its scratched..... performance cars are meant to be driven hard, not babied.....

if a person worries about car his/her getting dinged or having too many miles affect the resale value, they need to get a cheaper car, as they're living beyond their means..... I put 75k miles on my six series in 4 years..... drove the f'n wheels off it

Anyone that owns a $2 mil Bugatti would have a few 7 series Beemers to drive in shitty weather so what kermit says makes sense.
    I guess you wouldn't get it because you own 1 6 series that has 75k miles in 4 years....

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Money must have been traveling outside his home state of Michigan.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

exactly kind of like these people that buy $150 shoes but are scared to actually wear them.If you dont have enough money to not be able to replace that or (those shoes) when something happens to them then your spending way over your cash making abilitys.

TheMoneyShot

That's a very nice photo! Thanks for posting Kermit. I had no clue it was worth that much.

Had a long talk one day with an owner of this car wash. He's been an owner for 27 years. Had a long discussion about Polished Chrome Rims. He told me that you can get them here in Michigan... but you must have another set of rims for Winter Season. He said once the salt trucks hit the road... and the first dose of salt hits those Polished Chrome Rims... you're fukked. You can't reverse the process.... the salt eats away at the Chrome. Of course... I would imagine it eats away at everything? I've owned all of my vehicles... I always purchase brand new. I have a Chevy Suburban Z71 08 model with about 62k miles on it.... It already has rust on the under body frame. My question is... is this caused by salt??? Or just simple moisture or constant humidity changes? I was just wondering if you lived in a virtual free humidity climate and no salt trucks... would you get rust forming on your car? Does anyone know??? Like people from Arizona??? I always wondered about this. I think your vehicle would last longer when driving in a climate low in humidity and no chance for snow. But I'd like to know the facts on this.

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Money must have been traveling outside his home state of Michigan.
    Picture was taken earlier today. I-96 at Milford Rd... in Michigan. It's kind of in the ritzy side... near West Bloomfield, South Lyon, Novi, Northville. I heard a lot of the Red Wings and Tigers live in West Bloomfield. But all of those cities have million dollar homes.

But I agree... lol you wouldn't think it would be in Michigan.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    That's a very nice photo! Thanks for posting Kermit. I had no clue it was worth that much.

Had a long talk one day with an owner of this car wash. He's been an owner for 27 years. Had a long discussion about Polished Chrome Rims. He told me that you can get them here in Michigan... but you must have another set of rims for Winter Season. He said once the salt trucks hit the road... and the first dose of salt hits those Polished Chrome Rims... you're fukked. You can't reverse the process.... the salt eats away at the Chrome. Of course... I would imagine it eats away at everything? I've owned all of my vehicles... I always purchase brand new. I have a Chevy Suburban Z71 08 model with about 62k miles on it.... It already has rust on the under body frame. My question is... is this caused by salt??? Or just simple moisture or constant humidity changes? I was just wondering if you lived in a virtual free humidity climate and no salt trucks... would you get rust forming on your car? Does anyone know??? Like people from Arizona??? I always wondered about this. I think your vehicle would last longer when driving in a climate low in humidity and no chance for snow. But I'd like to know the facts on this.

Picture was taken earlier today. I-96 at Milford Rd... in Michigan. It's kind of in the ritzy side... near West Bloomfield, South Lyon, Novi, Northville. I heard a lot of the Red Wings and Tigers live in West Bloomfield. But all of those cities have million dollar homes.

But I agree... lol you wouldn't think it would be in Michigan.
    You know who's vehicles get eaten away by salt faster than anyone?

People with heated garages.

In 2010, I replaced $5,000 motorized running boards($2,500 each side) on a 2006 Lincoln Navigator that were completely eaten away from salt.

While salt is still mixed in with water and is frozen, it does nothing. Until it thaws out, then the damage begins. The guy with the Navigator had a heated garage and pulled his vehicle into it every day. Once everything started to thaw out, the salt went to work on the metal. A normal guy that parks his vehicle outside, no problem, but someone with a heated garage, the damage happens every night, resulting in much faster corrosion to the metal.

Same goes for aluminum wheels.

Ever notice that usually when you see wheels all fukked up and pitted from corrosion, the damage starts right at the wheel weights? Once that salt gets under the clearcoat on the aluminum wheels(Yes aluminum wheels have clearcoat on them), they are done. Unfortunately when the wheel weights are slammed on at the factory, that is where the damage starts because they chip away the clear exposing the raw metal.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Anyone that owns a $2 mil Bugatti would have a few 7 series Beemers to drive in shitty weather so what kermit says makes sense.
    I guess you wouldn't get it because you own 1 6 series that has 75k miles in 4 years....
    i had my ranch wagon and suv to drive as well; but loved to drive my coupe....... generally left it parked on shitty days, mainly b/c I didn't want to have it re detailed before the weekend........

Auto Donk

ps...... i live in texas, have seen the so-called "salt trucks" once or twice in my life........... didn't know how bad they can be for car finishes.......... guess the bigger question is why the fck people would choose to live in such a frigid hell hole that requires salt on the road just to drive.......... fat women, nicked up paint jobs, rude attitudes, etc......... nice........

Auto Donk

You know who's vehicles get eaten away by salt faster than anyone?

People with heated garages.

In 2010, I replaced $5,000 motorized running boards($2,500 each side) on a 2006 Lincoln Navigator that were completely eaten away from salt.

While salt is still mixed in with water and is frozen, it does nothing. Until it thaws out, then the damage begins. The guy with the Navigator had a heated garage and pulled his vehicle into it every day. Once everything started to thaw out, the salt went to work on the metal. A normal guy that parks his vehicle outside, no problem, but someone with a heated garage, the damage happens every night, resulting in much faster corrosion to the metal.

Same goes for aluminum wheels.

Ever notice that usually when you see wheels all fukked up and pitted from corrosion, the damage starts right at the wheel weights? Once that salt gets under the clearcoat on the aluminum wheels(Yes aluminum wheels have clearcoat on them), they are done. Unfortunately when the wheel weights are slammed on at the factory, that is where the damage starts because they chip away the clear exposing the raw metal.
    holy shit, people with herpes think that the corrosion process you just set out sounds excrutiating........

i thought taking a nice car down to daytona beach or galveston was bad; but a little surf and sand salt sounds like mere child's play compared to that...... plus, you know to have your ride detailed after a beach trip; day after day in the frozen tundra doesn't afford that luxury.........

Kermit

ps...... i live in texas, have seen the so-called "salt trucks" once or twice in my life........... didn't know how bad they can be for car finishes.......... guess the bigger question is why the fck people would choose to live in such a frigid hell hole that requires salt on the road just to drive.......... fat women, nicked up paint jobs, rude attitudes, etc......... nice........
    When you live up north you get stone chips(paint and glass) in the summer. No way to really protect your cars here. Sure you can get a hood bra, but they only cover so much.

Kermit

holy shit, people with herpes think that the corrosion process you just set out sounds excrutiating........

i thought taking a nice car down to daytona beach or galveston was bad; but a little surf and sand salt sounds like mere child's play compared to that...... plus, you know to have your ride detailed after a beach trip; day after day in the frozen tundra doesn't afford that luxury.........
    Yeah, it's hard to keep your car nice.

Talking about corrosion, you wouldn't believe how the salt eats brake and gas lines here, especially in 90's/early 2000 model vehicles. I had my brake lines corrode and blow out on my 98 Malibu(My winter car) a few years back and almost got killed.