The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Guys whole Facebook is spewing muslim hate. U would be a dunbass to believe the story media is saying its over a parking spot! #islamaphobia is real

if the killer and victims were switched, and had hate messages filled on his FB page, U think media would say it's over a parking space?
    phobias of all kind are real Paco, there's over 7 billion people alive, get over it

I gotta live every day knowing there are people that hate me for being white or atheist or upper middle class, fukk em

Now go make these deaths mean something and turn in your guns

otherwise stfu
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This guy highlights the problem with Americas gun culture problem
    Oh, NO! another gun killed someone?

Can here the APB now, short barreled Smith & Wesson wanted for leaving home and killing 2 innocent --, approach with extreme caution and wait for backup if possibile.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-14-15 at 03:14 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Now go make these deaths mean something and turn in your guns
    I love this solution.... disarm so ONLY the criminals have guns..... biggest fear a burglar has is getting shot on the job; take that fear away, lookout....... CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY THE LAW....... INCLUDING FCKING GUN LAWS.......... FIREARMS ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE TO CRIMINALS IN THE U.S.

gun control is pure bullshit.........

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Guys whole Facebook is spewing muslim hate. U would be a dunbass to believe the story media is saying its over a parking spot! #islamaphobia is real

if the killer and victims were switched, and had hate messages filled on his FB page, U think media would say it's over a parking space?
    If the dead are white, yes, media makes every excuse
    EXCEPT RACE.

never hear that Whitey was killed as a "hate crime"...
    Killers can be yelling "penetrate white people" and it will be deemed "unknown motive"

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Rangers is right on. Apparently the only people that "(il)legally" hate people are "white". If a minority kills someone it was because of some other reason, one that he probably had a good reason (grievance) for. Just like the grievances that all of the muslims have had since ... Muhammad (you corrupted the faith and should die if you don't convert or pay me the jizya!)

What happened to these young adults was atrocious. I'm also wondering why people aren't saying something that they level on other "religions" like "I am so upset that these 3 were killed in the name of 'no religion'" like Stalin and the 40 million or Mao and the 100 million that he killed in the name of "no religion" (communism/atheism).

Also, it's as if this guy wouldn't have attacked them based on some impossible situation in which there were no guns. No guns/outlawing them didn't stop that Iranian/Persian guy at the chocolate shop in Sydney with the A-K, did it?

It is tragic whenever someone dies. It's also tragic when another human has this kind of hate and does such a thing. What's ironic is that according to islamic teachings, it's not, it's only sad when the true people, the right "muslims" die. Remember the 9/11 celebrations and candy being thrown in the streets to kids?

Yes, that is what we're dealing with.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Who started the First World War? Was it Muslims?
    Who started the Second World War? Was it Muslims?
    Who killed about 20 million Aborigines in Australia? Was it Muslims?
    Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Was it Muslims?
    Who killed more than 100 million Indians in North America? Was it Muslims?
    Who killed more than 50 million Indians in South America? Was it Muslims?
    Who took about 180 million of African people as slaves, of whom 88% died and thrown in the Atlantic? Was it Muslims?

No, they weren’t Muslims! First, you have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad, it is a crime. But if a Muslim commits the same act, he is a terrorist.
    url-1.jpg

Btw, no one on this board was alive when these Western upheavals went down.

And I saw the towers fall. Half the Muslim world cheered, the other half shrugged.

Auto Donk

Took over a whole day for media outlets to even report it. #muslimlivesmatter #doublestandards
    I know it..... what the fuk....... I may torch up a mother fckin' muslim in a cage later this afternoon, burn that sorry mother fckin' terrorist alive, and see if that even makes the evening news.... myabe media outlets will show up sooner if I scream the christian equivalent of "allah akbar" as he sizzles........

true mohammed.png

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Your comparing Terrorists that kill people daily to one isolated incident. Its hardly the same is it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Should we blame all white atheist now Cause of this 1 guy?
    Just blame Bill Maher

GAM8L3R
    GAM8L3R's Avatar Become A Pro!

US should never let people take away their guns. The biggest war we have left to survive on this planet is people vs the government.

This thing over a parking space... haha. How f brainwashed can you be in the west?

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Paco what are your picks tonight?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

On one side you have three Muslims that were killed.

On the other side, you have ISIS, Boko Haram, Janjaweed, those people in Mali, etc.

So no, there's no outrage really. Sad, but no outrage. And no real case for the Muslim side unfortunately as long as you have Fundamentalist genocide groups running around. Seriously, you expect the world to genuinely give a shit about an isolated hate killing when there are mass hate killings like the groups above going on all the time??

And I don't care what happened thousands of years ago. I don't live in that era. That was their problem. Times change.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

paco, the way you feel about dogs that's how the americans feel about muslims...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

It appears that once any country gets to 6% Islamic population the whole community suffers from severe religious based unrest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

US is only 0.6% so far.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    this is BS...you know that right? the guy was ranting on facebook about Muslims

Downsouth why would you saloon this ish?
    he was?

Link to reliable sources please?
    I'm sure there are snapshots of posts

Thanks in advance

Let's Go Rangers

As rocket said, his whole Facebook was filled with muslim hate. U prolly didn't even read the stories, but I'm 100% sure U were glued to the TV/Internet/ etc when it came to the france attacks. Right? 90% of people don't even give a shit bout this, which happened on American soil which is way worse
    It was?

Where is this reported / verified

I'm sure there are snapshots of this, because I haven't seen a shred of evidence regarding this as fact

Please provide links

Thanks in advance

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The news seems to want to desperately turn this into religion vs religion. I have a good friend who lives a town over from where this happened and he said that this guy supposedly had issues with these people and other people prior to the deadly encounter, so this wasn't just some random "I hate your culture" thrill kill.

Sometimes people just reach their breaking point with other people. This happens every day in this country.
    Last edited by Kermit; 02-12-15 at 06:03 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I jumped up and down in the streets cheering, waving to passing cars, burned my made up muslim flag.

Is that the kind of uproar you're looking for?

How about we go fire bomb your mosques, meeting places and attack you on the street?

I could see an uproar then from you guys.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

A Facebook page believed to belong to Hicks showed dozens of anti-religious posts, including one calling himself an "anti-theist," saying he has a "conscientious objection to religion," and other memes denouncing Christianity, Mormonism and Islam.
    One post read: "I'm not an atheist because I'm ignorant of the reality of religious scripture. I'm an atheist because religious scripture is ignorant of reality."

watch this vid

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/11/us...ing/index.html

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

If this was a muslim killing 3 white kids, woulda been a thread 15 pages long and every media outlet reporting it 24/7
    Fukk u paco

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It appears that once any country gets to 6% Islamic population the whole community suffers from severe religious based unrest.

US is only 0.6% so far.
    Obama is working on it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    A Facebook page believed to belong to Hicks showed dozens of anti-religious posts, including one calling himself an "anti-theist," saying he has a "conscientious objection to religion," and other memes denouncing Christianity, Mormonism and Islam.
    One post read: "I'm not an atheist because I'm ignorant of the reality of religious scripture. I'm an atheist because religious scripture is ignorant of reality."

watch this vid

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/11/us...ing/index.html
    So basically he didn't like anyone.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So basically he didn't like anyone.
    sounds like it

need to wait for more details from Police

I know it's still not verified, but if he was saying "When it comes to insults...Your religion started it...not me" than obviously that makes this clown a fkn hater

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

US is only 0.6% so far.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Oh, NO! another gun killed someone?

Can here the APB now, short barreled Smith & Wesson wanted for leaving home and killing 2 innocent rag heads, approach with extreme caution and wait for backup if possibile.

I feel better now.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Took over a whole day for media outlets to even report it. #muslimlivesmatter #doublestandards
    Paco lives in Detroit I need $20 on pump #4 you whiny fukk

Auto Donk

they have cabs in Detroit????? if paco's there, he's got a beaded seat cover, bad breath, and no f'n job........

on a serious note, fck every muslim that didn't step forward and condemn what happened on 9-1-1......... u wanna know where the outrage is, mother fcker, it's the same f'n place that it was on 9/11 in the muslim community.....

all of you pieces of shit didn't stand up then -- in fact, all the research shows most of you pathetic fcks "smiled" that day -- don't expect us to stand up now..........

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

muslim lives don't matter little kids get killed over there all the time ...nobody talks about all the woman are soldiers raped over there... muslim lives don't matter as much as African American lives ....scary think about it Its true. Nobody gives two shits over here when they miss their target and bombs a school or mosque. Is what it is

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Paco lives in Detroit I need $20 on pump #4 you whiny fukk

good to see you back demo after getting ran off like a bitch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    good to see you back demo after getting ran off like a bitch
    Bumgarner 3

Kerchoke 0

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

The Paris attacks were not even Muslims. In fact there is plenty evidence how bad it was scripted. Leaving his ID card in his car, really? Or funny how video footage show how a policer officer is shot by an AK47 inches away yet you see no blood whatsoever. Muslim Terror 101, if you plan on killing people make sure you take your ID card with you.

Oh and... "Parking spot dispute"

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Paco read this, if you want to know how most Americans feel about deaths of 3 innocent Muslims.
    This shit is unreal

An American Inside Edition TV show has produced a report on how to ‘safely’ find a parking spot after the nation was shocked by the killing of three Muslim students in what their relatives believe was a hate crime.
    The Inside Edition show, produced by CBS Television Distribution, decided to make the report following the deadly shooting of three Muslim students in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, allegedly by their neighbor, Craig Hicks, in an apparent dispute over parking spots. Police do not believe the murders were motivated by race or religious hate. However, the relatives of the deceased think otherwise.
    Social media has been up in arms at the program and its host, Deborah Norville, after Inside Edition, a 30-minute news magazine program, showed a report on how to avoid road rage and confrontations when looking for a parking place.

One Facebook user, Fatima Rahimi said, “They could have mentioned their names, maybe say something about all the good they've done.. Or at least passed on their condolences to the victims friends and family- instead they thought parking spaces deserved more attention [sic].”

The report starts by showing a number of YouTube Videos of car drivers losing their cool over parking disputes. It then advises drivers to ‘stalk’ shoppers returning to their cars after a shopping trip, as this may lead to a spot being freed up.
    Deah Shaddy Barakat, 23; his wife, Yusor Mohammad Abu-Salha, 21; and her sister, Razan Mohammad Abu-Salha, 19, were shot in the head on Tuesday, February 10.

Racially motivated crime?
    The father of the two girls, psychiatrist Dr. Mohammad Abu-Salha, told the Raleigh News & Observer that, while parking may have been the catalyst for Tuesday’s events, the shooter had an underlying animosity towards his daughters and son-in-law based on their religion and culture.

“It was execution style, a bullet in every head,” Abu-Salha said Wednesday morning. “This was not a dispute over a parking space; this was a hate crime. This man had picked on my daughter and her husband a couple of times before, and he talked with them with his gun in his belt. And they were uncomfortable with him, but they did not know he would go this far.”
    The grieving father said that one of his daughters had told the family a week ago that she had a “hateful neighbor.”
    “Honest to God, she said, ‘He hates us for what we are and how we look,’” he said. Both women wore hijabs, the traditional Muslim headscarf.
    The gunman Craig Hicks turned himself into police and is being charged on three accounts of first degree murder. The 46-year-old was a self-described atheist, who regularly posted content critical of religion on his Facebook page.

Despite police suspecting the murders occurred because of a parking dispute, the FBI has opened a preliminary inquiry into whether or not any federal laws were broken related to the case, Reuters reported. Those laws could include civil rights violations or the committing of a hate crime.
    “[Hicks] used to see them walking into the apartment complex and have his hand on a very visible gun in a holster,” said Linda Sarsour, a family spokeswoman and executive director of the Arab American Association of New York, who spoke to RT. “And that plus very interesting social media posts, seems he’s a very extremist anti-atheist, so he’s very anti- any religion or anti-religious people.”

Since September 11, 2001, anti-Muslim hate crimes have consistently stayed anywhere from 100 to 150 in number per year. Of all hate crimes; anti-Muslim offenses make up about 2 percent.
    Before 9/11, though, the FBI says there were only about 20 or 30 anti-Muslim hate crimes per year.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

I lived in the middle east for 7 years and saw first hand how bad Americans (especially American women) are treated day in and day out so shit happens

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    muslim lives don't matter little kids get killed over there all the time ...nobody talks about all the woman are soldiers raped over there... muslim lives don't matter as much as African American lives ....scary think about it Its true. Nobody gives two shits over here when they miss their target and bombs a school or mosque. Is what it is
    i don't know pal. when blacks move into a neighborhood, i think they still impact and lower the neighborhood more than muslims.

but that might be changing. not sure though...

First 123 Last