Betpoints: 35902

Id hit it

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why is she banned from bars?

If I banged a cougar I would have posted her picture in forums.
    Here Pavy I moved the picture that you posted over here for you

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

that would be great for a sbr poster but a super bowl champ should do better

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why is she banned from bars?

If I banged a cougar I would have posted her picture in forums.
    shit, when you DON'T bang a cougar you still post pictures of her on this forum, and say you did..........

has to be one of the best all-time fails -- you grabbing what you thought were obscure photos of some skank and putting em up here and making up an elaborate story about taggin' her when her hubby is away on business.....

only to have some supersluth find the photos and out u........ truly awesome!

Auto Donk

and whoever asked about the tiny "showerhead" above the bed, it's a light, they type old people use to read in bed; the type playuhs like myself use to "spotlight" that pussy and ass while were taggin' after midnight, assuming all the lights aren't on.....

good thing the photo didn't capture the big gallon size container of lube with a big pump-like handle mounted just above the headboard on the other side of the bed

i know it's there, because i bought the same set (Light n Lube) back in '03..... keeps you from losing bottles of liquid ky in the sheets while goin' at it, or having them slip off the bed and leak on to the floor, etc....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Is this the same girl???
    I'm assuming she fuccked the dog, too?

at least the pooch was smart enough to duck and turn his head at the lest second to avoid being recognized.....

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32775

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I think so.

Edelman is scoring 6's on and off the field.
    Quite possibly the funniest post ever.

Dog looks like my Jack Russell Terrier "Cooper" from the back.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    God I hope I don't have a daughter LIKE THAT
    Take it from a guy who knows..daughters are amazing.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

how did this just end up on sbr yesterday? and why is a pro nfl super bowl champ banging a very average chick? I mean very average

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Take it from a guy who knows..daughters are amazing.
    he wasn't talkin' about YOUR OWN daughters.........

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16522

5 mins of fame...

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is dumb

This proves my point guys like Jeter , James, ect and other big timers are not banging all the girls they hang with because stuff like this would happen and kill their image

Only the dumb ones do this like edelman

Jeter gives autograph swag to one-night stands
    By Emily SmithDecember 13, 2011 | 5:00am
    Modal Trigger
    BOOBY PRIZES:Yankee batsman Derek Jeter, playing the field after a breakup, sends off his one-night lovers with a ride home — and a basket of signed memorabilia.
    Photo: Getty Images
    (
    )
    Not so classy, captain!
    Yankees star Derek Jeter, one of New York’s most eligible hunks since his split with longtime gal pal Minka Kelly, is bedding a bevy of beauties in his Trump World Tower bachelor pad — and then coldly sending them home alone with gift baskets of autographed memorabilia.
    The Yankees captain’s wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am kiss-offs came to light when he mistakenly pulled the stunt twice on the same woman — forgetting she had been an earlier conquest, a pal told The Post.
    “Derek has girls stay with him at his apartment in New York, and then he gets them a car to take them home the next day. Waiting in his car is a gift basket containing signed Jeter memorabilia, usually a signed baseball,” the friend dished.
    “This summer, he ended up hooking up with a girl who he had hooked up with once before, but Jeter seemed to have forgotten about the first time and gave her the same identical parting gift, a gift basket with a signed Derek Jeter baseball,” the pal said.
    “He basically gave her the same gift twice because he’d forgotten hooking up with her the first time!”
    Jeter, who fiercely guards his privacy to protect his All-American image and multimillion-dollar marketability, split with the gorgeous actress Kelly this summer and has been playing the field ever since.
    The veteran shortstop usually shies away from the limelight, preferring stay-at-home parties with a tight circle of trusted friends.
    “He normally doesn’t go out with girls. He will have them come to his house. He’ll have cocktail parties. His friends invite girls they think he’ll be interested in. He’s very shy,” another friend explained.
    “He’ll occasionally take girls to a restaurant. He has a couple of restaurants that he goes to that aren’t trendy,” the friend said.
    “He goes to Nino’s in New York. He used to go to Mustang Grill on the Upper East Side. I know he’s been dating multiple girls. He likes a hole in the wall, or he likes a place that his friends own. He’s very cautious. He’ll only go out on off-nights,” the friend said.
    Afterward, Jeter sneaks the beauties home for some heavy hitting.
    “The girls go through the back-door entrance in the Trump World Tower to avoid the paparazzi,” the pal said. “He broke up with Minka in the summer and is definitely over her. He is playing the field.”
    And while the parting gift may seem cold, signed Jeter memorabilia sell like hotcakes on the Internet, with an autographed baseball fetching hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
    Neither the Yankees nor Jeter’s reps immediately returned messages for comment.
    Additional reporting by Bob Fredericks

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    he wasn't talkin' about YOUR OWN daughters.........
    I made that dstinction by adding the words LIKE THAT. Raise a good kid and chances are they will be a good kid. Thats all I'm saying.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    By Emily SmithDecember 13, 2011 | 5:00am
    Modal Trigger
    BOOBY PRIZES:Yankee batsman Derek Jeter, playing the field after a breakup, sends off his one-night lovers with a ride home — and a basket of signed memorabilia.
    Photo: Getty Images
    (
    )
    Not so classy, captain!
    Yankees star Derek Jeter, one of New York’s most eligible hunks since his split with longtime gal pal Minka Kelly, is bedding a bevy of beauties in his Trump World Tower bachelor pad — and then coldly sending them home alone with gift baskets of autographed memorabilia.
    The Yankees captain’s wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am kiss-offs came to light when he mistakenly pulled the stunt twice on the same woman — forgetting she had been an earlier conquest, a pal told The Post.
    “Derek has girls stay with him at his apartment in New York, and then he gets them a car to take them home the next day. Waiting in his car is a gift basket containing signed Jeter memorabilia, usually a signed baseball,” the friend dished.
    “This summer, he ended up hooking up with a girl who he had hooked up with once before, but Jeter seemed to have forgotten about the first time and gave her the same identical parting gift, a gift basket with a signed Derek Jeter baseball,” the pal said.
    “He basically gave her the same gift twice because he’d forgotten hooking up with her the first time!”
    Jeter, who fiercely guards his privacy to protect his All-American image and multimillion-dollar marketability, split with the gorgeous actress Kelly this summer and has been playing the field ever since.
    The veteran shortstop usually shies away from the limelight, preferring stay-at-home parties with a tight circle of trusted friends.
    “He normally doesn’t go out with girls. He will have them come to his house. He’ll have cocktail parties. His friends invite girls they think he’ll be interested in. He’s very shy,” another friend explained.
    “He’ll occasionally take girls to a restaurant. He has a couple of restaurants that he goes to that aren’t trendy,” the friend said.
    “He goes to Nino’s in New York. He used to go to Mustang Grill on the Upper East Side. I know he’s been dating multiple girls. He likes a hole in the wall, or he likes a place that his friends own. He’s very cautious. He’ll only go out on off-nights,” the friend said.
    Afterward, Jeter sneaks the beauties home for some heavy hitting.
    “The girls go through the back-door entrance in the Trump World Tower to avoid the paparazzi,” the pal said. “He broke up with Minka in the summer and is definitely over her. He is playing the field.”
    And while the parting gift may seem cold, signed Jeter memorabilia sell like hotcakes on the Internet, with an autographed baseball fetching hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
    Neither the Yankees nor Jeter’s reps immediately returned messages for comment.
    Additional reporting by Bob Fredericks
    what the friend didn't say was jeter was doing this to PAY the hoes in stuff they could sell vs. leaving with his hard earned cash......

$2,000 per night he didn't want to part with, so he gave them a bunch of crap that took him four minutes to sign, but which they could sell for $5k.....

reminds me of my single days, when I had an ink stamp prepared that said "BANGED BY [MY INITIALS]". I kept it concealed near the bedside, and would, at some point during the festivities, covertly stamp it right above their ass -- in typical tramp stamp location..... such that I knew the next dude would have a hard time focusing while doin' her doggy the following week.......

got a few angry calls..... most dem hos didn't even get my number

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Love how guys are bashing this woman.

I've been to several forum bashes and have seen many poster wives and girlfriends.

Most of you guys are with disgusting looking women. I've seen it with my own eyes.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

1st class c#nt all the way! But to the guys big timing and saying they wouldn't hit it....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    1st class c#nt all the way! But to the guys big timing and saying they wouldn't hit it....
    haha..... first class cn't would have taken anohter photo with his soft junk as he slept and posted that along with the other photo......

could've killed his rep among the ladies if he's hung like jj

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah your right Donk she could have done him worse no doubt if he's hung like a hamster. More like a NO class c#nt but a c#nt no doubt regardless.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd hit it just wouldn't be on my radar if I was a starter on an nfl superbowl championship team that's not what I'd be celebrating with is all im saying

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Dumb bitches

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    This is the same type of girl that got Winston
    Exactly!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Seaweeds old lady

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    and why is a pro nfl super bowl champ banging a very average chick?
    a) he just likes poo-tang maybe, doesn't have to be world class grade A, moist poo-tang, maybe he just likes to get laid.

b) could have had too many, when I was single, and I had too many, I would wake up next to women I wouldn't bang with JJGolds rooster with a bag over her head.'

c) maybe she brings something to the table, like she gives mind numbing skull, maybe she like to rim, who knows, she might be a kink and like Cleveland Steamers or Cincinatti Bow Ties and Rusty Trombones.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lol yeah Nash can't say I've ever had a 9/10 but plenty of 6-8! They say fat girls are great cause they have to be but I wouldn't know. Same theory generally applies with 6-8 crowd I suppose. 9/10 got it easy and don't have to give any effort just be there. This 6.5 pictured probably gave great head ,took it in the ass and let him hose down her face with the $ shot.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    a) he just likes poo-tang maybe, doesn't have to be world class grade A, moist poo-tang, maybe he just likes to get laid.

b) could have had too many, when I was single, and I had too many, I would wake up next to women I wouldn't bang with JJGolds rooster with a bag over her head.'

c) maybe she brings something to the table, like she gives mind numbing skull, maybe she like to rim, who knows, she might be a kink and like Cleveland Steamers or Cincinatti Bow Ties and Rusty Trombones.
    and don't forget the good ol ALABAMA HOT POCKET!!!!!!!

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Done with the Clips,those fookn coonts...

Whoops wrong thread..,

stevenash

and don't forget the good ol ALABAMA HOT POCKET!!!!!!!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Raonic View Post
    Look in the bright side...eldeman is now free from rape claims and law suits from this cheap whore!
    he should contact the police, say this f'n attention whore f'n skank from hell "Cosbied" him.......

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Things like this need to stay in the bedroom between 2 people. Edelman (if that is him) should sue the hell out of her for this.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Sue her for what the bitch probably a broke ass college student working at starbucks? What's he gonna get a cat, 32 inch flat screen, target furniture, and I-phone? Unless he's married why would he care much anyhow? Not like he got busted with a ugly tranny taking a selfie after the conquest.

Anyone remember that hideous black broad Hugh what's his name got busted with when he was still with Liz Hurley? Now that was BAD! Cheated on smoking hot Liz with a $20 dumpster/crackwhore.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

reminds me of my single days, when I had an ink stamp prepared that said "BANGED BY [MY INITIALS]". I kept it concealed near the bedside, and would, at some point during the festivities, covertly stamp it right above their ass -- in typical tramp stamp location..... such that I knew the next dude would have a hard time focusing while doin' her doggy the following week.......

got a few angry calls..... most dem hos didn't even get my number

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    After she posted this picture on Tinder, Boston bars have blacklisted her.

But...Is that a shower nozzle above his bed?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

First 123 Last