bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Lazy and depressed is not really what I would call mentally ill...if ur lazy tough...if ur depressed well get a fukin job and some money in ur pocket and watch ur life become better and easier and see if that doesnt improve ur mood...if it doesnt then blow ur brains out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lol...im just saying..med them up and theyll get moving...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Lazy and depressed is not really what I would call mentally ill...if ur lazy tough...if ur depressed well get a fukin job and some money in ur pocket and watch ur life become better and easier and see if that doesnt improve ur mood...if it doesnt then blow ur brains out

IWANTMONEY
    IWANTMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

The irony is, those who need it most, can't or won't beg. That's the final word and closes the thread.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I will and I have

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

If its an attractive young girl, which is very rare but does happen, I always give. Otherwise, fuk no. They are absolutely everywhere where I am. I really believe giving them money hurts them in the long run. But I don't give because work for my money and feel thy should to.

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I would give money if they would buy some bread or clothes; but they prefer to drink and smoke or even to give these money to their so called "bosses" - from this reason I will never give them money; better to give them something to eat than money.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Very rarely. I have on occasion bought them a meal though when I have the time. At least when I provide them food I know they aren't buying drugs or alcohol.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I MAKE IT RAIN ON THEM BUMS!!!!

First 123