Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Two Cops shoot Thug dead

personally I think the black cop should get life in prison and the white cop should get a medal

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

http://globalgrind.com/2015/01/21/da...source=Twitter

BRIDGETON, N.J. — With the dashboard camera in their cruiser rolling, police pulled a Jaguar over for running a stop sign on a dark New Jersey night. But things suddenly turned tense when one of the officers warned his partner that he could see a gun in the glove compartment.
    Screaming over and over "Don't you f---ing move!" and "Show me your hands!" at the man in the passenger seat, the officer reached into the car and appeared to remove a silver handgun.
    Then, despite being warned repeatedly not to move, the passenger stepped out of the Jaguar, his hands raised about shoulder level.
    The officers opened fire, killing him.
    The video of the Dec. 30 killing of Jerame Reid in Bridgeton, a struggling, mostly minority city of 25,000 people about 35 miles south of Philadelphia, was released this week, raising a host of questions and stirring anger over yet another death at the hands of police.
    The nearly two-minute deadly standoff came after the killings of black men in New York and Ferguson, Missouri, triggered months of turbulent protests, violence and calls for a re-examination of police use of force.
    Both Reid and the man driving the car were black. The Bridgeton officer who spotted the gun, Braheme Days, is black; his partner, Roger Worley, is white. Both officers have been placed on leave while prosecutors investigate.
    "The video speaks for itself that at no point was Jerame Reid a threat and he possessed no weapon on his person," Walter Hudson, chairman and founder of the civil rights group the National Awareness Alliance, said Wednesday. "He complied with the officer and the officer shot him."
    A Philadelphia lawyer, Conrad Benedetto, said he has been hired by Reid's wife, Lawanda, to investigate. He said in a statement Wednesday that the footage "raises serious questions as to the legality and/or reasonableness of the officers' actions that night" because Reid was shot as he raised his hands.
    Reid, 36, spent about 13 years in prison for shooting at three state troopers when he was a teenager. And Days knew who he was; Days was among the arresting officers last year when Reid was charged with several crimes, including drug possession and obstruction.
    In Bridgeton, where two-thirds of the residents are black or Hispanic, the killing has stirred small protests over the past couple of weeks, including a demonstration on Wednesday, a day after the video was made public at the request of two newspapers under the state's open records law.
    The Cumberland County prosecutor's office previously said a gun was seized during the stop but would not comment further on the investigation. Bridgeton police would not answer any questions about the video and said they opposed its release as neither "compassionate or professional."
    County Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McCrae has disqualified herself from the case because she knows Days. But Lawanda Reid's lawyer and activists are demanding the state Attorney General's Office take over the investigation, something it said it will not do.
    In the video, the mood changes in a flash when Days tells his partner about the gun and starts yelling, "Show me your hands!" The driver, Leroy Tutt, raises his hands immediately. Reid does not at first.
    Days, still yelling, reaches into the car and appears to remove a gun.
    "I'm going to shoot you," Days shouts, at one point addressing Reid by his first name. "You're going to be f---ing dead. If you reach for something, you're going to be f---ing dead."
    Days tells his partner, "He's reaching for something."
    Faintly on the video, Reid can be heard telling the officer, "I ain't doing nothing. I'm not reaching for nothing, bro. I ain't got no reason to reach for nothing."
    Then one of the men in the car tells the officer, "I'm getting out and getting on the ground."
    The officer again orders Reid not to move. Seconds later, Reid emerges from the car, raising his hands, which appear to be empty. Both officers fire immediately, shooting at least six rounds.
    Bystanders start yelling at the officers, and other emergency vehicles arrive.
    The South Jersey Times reported this week that residents had filed seven municipal court complaints against Days since 2013 and two against Worley in that span for alleged abuses of power; all the complaints were later dismissed.
    ___
    Mulvihill reported from Haddonfield, New Jersey.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Guy getting out of car didn't appear to be any threat to the officers.

Hands in clear sight

I think the officer gets jammed up for this one

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That black cop seemed like was looking for an excuse to kill that guy.

Hey, if you don't want the police bothering you, then don't give them a reason to.
    Last edited by Kermit; 01-21-15 at 09:34 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Shit is so fukkin sad.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That black cop seemed like was looking for an excuse to kill that guy.
    Apparently knew the skels background.

Probably knew he shot at cops at one time....
    bad choice by dead guy to exit car when he was told not to move....may have been trying to dump some dope while "getting on the ground"

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Nvm. Too much personal info in that post.
    Last edited by MoMoneyMoVaughn; 01-21-15 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Redacted.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

what is law enforcement's number 1 job? to fund our defunct government.

With that in mind, watch the video again. Miss it?

Everything in the universe works off cause and effect. When I first heard about this video, the first thing I wanted to know is why they pulled them over. The reason? "running a stop sign."

Now go watch the most important part of the video again that led to this situation, was it worth killing someone over? Especially considering it is a flat out lie. They ran no stop sign.

These were two cops out looking for trouble under the guise of protecting us. Or possibly just one cop. Either way, their sole purpose in your everyday life is to fund our broken government.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-21-15 at 10:10 PM.

Let's Go Rangers

Both handled the stop ok

If they wanted to do a true " felony stop"
    They could have had one ththug get out of car
    face away from cop
    walk backwards
    get on ground
    cross ankles
    interlock fingers behind head

Other cop cuffs up while cop 1 keeps weapon drawn on guy in car and guy about to get cuffed....

Then repeat

brooks85

here is a fun fact

The last two speeding tickets I received the state troopers lied both times. They pulled me over saying I was going one speed and on the ticket they wrote a speed 5mph higher in both cases.

Those were fun days in court, especially since I had video and audio in my car. Never trust the police or the government, filthy crooks. And, always be prepared. The judge will ALWAYS take law enforcements word over yours unless you have concrete proof.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

These were two cops out looking for trouble under the guise of protecting us. Or possibly just one cop. Either way, their sole purpose in your everyday life is to fund our broken government.
    And what a coincidence. look who they pulled over, a bunch of criminals.

Let's start at the source, what is the real problem? The cops responding to the problem or the people causing it?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

friend runs a red light a couple blocks back ....
    he has a pistol in the glove compartment, never touched by either subject
    pistol was removed. Cop absolutely becomes erratically scared(even though gun is gone and hands are up)
    shoots the suspect as he exits car with hands up 5 times, "suspect" dies ....
    Guy has to be found guilty of something there.

I can just see it now though if he is charged with officer negligence

"now that a black cop has killed someone you all go and arrest him
    but all you white cops out there getting off the hook for shooting brothers
    but once a black cop does it, its all , lets get that mean killer thug cop off the force"

~anonymous african american

brooks85

And what a coincidence. look who they pulled over, a bunch of criminals.

Let's start at the source, what is the real problem? The cops responding to the problem or the people causing it?
    then read what I said because that is the source. They did not run a stop sign. They were causing no problems so wtf are you talking about?

Gary Busey
    Gary Busey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

the guy that put his hands OUT of the window - survived.

nuff said.

Kermit

then read what I said because that is the source. They did not run a stop sign. They were causing no problems so wtf are you talking about?
    Go back before that. What do you think was the real source behind the black cop's obvious anger?

Criminal activity.

Don't give the cops a reason.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Busey View Post
    the guy that put his hands OUT of the window - survived.

nuff said.

I guess running away, presenting no threat... being shot 6 times in the back... raising your hand in the air to beg for your life only to be executed falls under the "nuff said."

Cop said guy had a gun, well guess what?... No gun and the cop walked. Nuff said.

brooks85

Go back before that. What do you think was the real source behind the black cop's obvious anger?

Criminal activity.

how can I go back before the very beginning of something?

They pulled the guys over for "running a stop sign." That is a lie. I can imagine the realm of logic you're attempting to enter but I assure you it is only something a complete moronic sheep would entertain.

This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with funding. As I said, if you want to get to the source you should read my original post again.
    Points Awarded:

kaliboyz gave brooks85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

lets just all agree that cops fukk up big time just like the rest of us.
    It happens, face it... they get nervous (as human beings tend to do) and by their own fears
    can escalate a situation exponentially, as seen in this video in post 1 and the one below.

Both situations, if the cops would of calmed down... everything would of been alright.

Kermit

how can I go back before the very beginning of something?

They pulled the guys over for "running a stop sign." That is a lie. I can't imagine the realm of logic you're attempting to enter but I ensure you it is only something a complete moronic sheep would entertain.
    I am not talking about you and your endeavors, I am talking about these criminals that the cops "randomly" pulled over.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

I definitely agree.

You have more of a chance dying in a hospital by a high paid doctor performing a routine procedure than you ever will by a cop who makes less than you.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Black on black crime... When will it ever end?

Kermit

I guess running away, presenting no threat... being shot 6 times in the back... raising your hand in the air to beg for your life only to be executed falls under the "nuff said."

Cop said guy had a gun, well guess what?... No gun and the cop walked. Nuff said.
    Before even bothering to look into this any further, was the guy who was killed a criminal?

brooks85

Before even bothering to look into this any further, was the guy who was killed a criminal?
    at least you own being a sheep. That statement proves it beyond a doubt.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    It happens, face it... they get nervous (as human beings tend to do) and by their own fears
    can escalate a situation exponentially, as seen in this video in post 1 and the one below.

Both situations, if the cops would of calmed down... everything would of been alright.
    Someone posted a different angle of this vid the other day. The reason the cop was so edgy was because he knew the guy in the back was wanted for armed burglary from the day before and was warned that he might be armed. Everyone in the car had warrants for their arrest.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit

at least you own being a sheep. That statement proves it beyond a doubt.
    Well, by this response I guess that I don't have to even bother looking into it.

I got news for you, only a sheep would make excuses for criminal activity or how criminals are dealt with for their criminal actions.

Keep them vids a commin'

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Black cop deserves to be sentenced to hanging by a jury

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

he shot at 3 cops when he was a teen, cops recognized who he was from previous arrests...this little comedy act that they've put together for the cameras was nothing by a show...the guy was dead before they even stopped him.

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

Someone posted a different angle of this vid the other day. The reason the cop was so edgy was because he knew the guy in the back was wanted for armed burglary from the day before and was warned that he might be armed. Everyone in the car had warrants for their arrest.
    nope. same cop from 2 years ago. different shooting.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

what is law enforcement's number 1 job? to fund our defunct government.

With that in mind, watch the video again. Miss it?

Everything in the universe works off cause and effect. When I first heard about this video, the first thing I wanted to know is why they pulled them over. The reason? "running a stop sign."

Now go watch the most important part of the video again that led to this situation, was it worth killing someone over? Especially considering it is a flat out lie. They ran no stop sign.

Beginning of a police state brother

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Beginning of a police state brother

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

read this in my local paper today..that neighborhood is no joke

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by girlscoutcookies View Post
    nope. same cop from 2 years ago. different shooting.
    No, it's the same shooting. The guy who was shot and killed was Richard Ramirez. He was high on amphetamines at the time, was wanted for armed robbery, and had warrants. The cop did kill another guy 2 years earlier who had a pellet gun.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

No, it's the same shooting. The guy who was shot and killed was Richard Ramirez. He was high on amphetamines at the time, was wanted for armed robbery, and had warrants. The cop did kill another guy 2 years earlier who had a pellet gun.

what is this vid showing? im lost here

12 Last