stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

its a tragedy, but you have to look at the bigger picture.

cop knew that he already has shot at 3 cops at one time, officer knew there is a gun in the vehicle. so if i know the offender to already be violent and theres a gun in the car...at that point i would be thinking there is a high possibilty that there is another gun in car or on person. so when he tries to get out of the car when he's obviously being told to put his hands up, the officer is more than likely spooked about the suspect pulling a gun out of his waistband to try to harm him.

it comes down to the fact that police officers will ALWAYS 100% take your life if they think you are an immediate hazard to their health. they are trained to shoot to kill.

if suspect does what he is told and then not obviously ignore an officers orders and try to get out of the car when the officer knows his past and there is at least one firearm present.....then the guy would still be walking among us.

stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Apparently knew the skels background.

Probably knew he shot at cops at one time....
    bad choice by dead guy to exit car when he was told not to move....may have been trying to dump some dope while "getting on the ground"
    Exactly.

I know my post will not be popular nor do i technically agree with the said cops actions. The real problem is how police officers are trained now days

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by stevegreazy View Post
    its a tragedy, but you have to look at the bigger picture.

cop knew that he already has shot at 3 cops at one time, officer knew there is a gun in the vehicle. so if i know the offender to already be violent and theres a gun in the car...at that point i would be thinking there is a high possibilty that there is another gun in car or on person. so when he tries to get out of the car when he's obviously being told to put his hands up, the officer is more than likely spooked about the suspect pulling a gun out of his waistband to try to harm him.

it comes down to the fact that police officers will ALWAYS 100% take your life if they think you are an immediate hazard to their health. they are trained to shoot to kill.

if suspect does what he is told and then not obviously ignore an officers orders and try to get out of the car when the officer knows his past and there is at least one firearm present.....then the guy would still be walking among us.

Good post.

In 2014, 47 cops got murdered by gunfire alone.

When a cop tells you to not move and keep your hands in plain sight, it's because he doesn't want to be the next dead cop.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    what is this vid showing? im lost here
    This is video from another Police car's camera of the aftermath of the video in post #18.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    how can I go back before the very beginning of something?

They pulled the guys over for "running a stop sign." That is a lie. I can imagine the realm of logic you're attempting to enter but I assure you it is only something a complete moronic sheep would entertain.

This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with funding. As I said, if you want to get to the source you should read my original post again.
    What is a lie?
    The bad guys running the story sign?
    It's on the video ( stop sign, left turn "rolling stop" just before cops lit em up )

Kermit

What is a lie?
    It's on the video ( stop sign, left turn "rolling stop" just before cops lit em up )
    I wasn't sure what he meant by it being a lie either. I got pulled over for doing the exact same thing about 15 years ago. Cop told me next time to count to 3 and then handed me a $90 ticket.

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Someone posted a different angle of this vid the other day. The reason the cop was so edgy was because he knew the guy in the back was wanted for armed burglary from the day before and was warned that he might be armed. Everyone in the car had warrants for their arrest.
    You could tell that

He addressed him as "Richard"

Let's Go Rangers

I wasn't sure what he meant by it being a lie either. I got pulled over for doing the exact same thing about 15 years ago. Cop told me next time to count to 3 and then handed me a $90 ticket.
    Now in all honesty, they "found" Their PC with a hat so sign violation.

If you follow someone long enough, they will commit a traffic violation that will give an officer PC to initiate a traffic stop.

Once the traffic stop is legal, anything found subsequent to the stop is good evidence as long as it has been obtained legally.

If the stop was deemed illegal, all evidence will most likely be considered "fruit of the poisonous tree"

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    what is this vid showing? im lost here
    The grief stricken officer after the shooting

I'm assuming "Brad Ross" is probably a shift supervisor....
    didn't see "slashes" so not a PFC, corporal or sergeant....
    maybe lieutenant or captain ( couldn't see collar )

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

What is a lie?
    They did not run a stop sign, stop being an idiot or go ahead and keep being one. Up to you. Either way, facts are facts. They did not run a stop sign.

Just like this guy did not resist arrest but once the cops realized they were being taped, they have to trump up the charges.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...-ts=1421782837

That baby in the car must have been a real threat.

or how about this one. cop shoots a teacher in the school parking lot... shot her to death in a penetrating church parking lot, every see the movie Brazil? We are there, thanks to people like you who think they "protecting" society lol.

who do you think is telling the truth? cop or eyewitness. Well, based on history only a penetrating idiot would trust a cop.

It is pathetic people think these guys are anything but criminals with a badge. Their main purpose is to generate revenue.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-22-15 at 10:19 AM.

brooks85

lol... maybe now you will start to get it and not be so blind.

how can I go back before the very beginning of something?

They pulled the guys over for "running a stop sign." That is a lie. I can imagine the realm of logic you're attempting to enter but I assure you it is only something a complete moronic sheep would entertain.

This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with funding. As I said, if you want to get to the source you should read my original post again.

lol "count to 3." you think the cop has a stopwatch on you? use your fukn head man, embarrassing.

Kermit

Brooks, they rolled right through a stop sign and made a left turn, it is right there on the video, so you are either blind or ignorant.

brooks85

Brooks, they rolled right through a stop sign and made a left turn, it is right there on the video, so you are either blind or ignorant.
    lol, have you seen me post before?

You won't win a debate against me especially when you're proving my point and are absent of logic...

Kermit

lol... maybe now you will start to get it and not be so blind.

lol "count to 3." you think the cop has a stopwatch on you? use your fukn head man, embarrassing.
    I also wasn't a known criminal when I got stopped. Big difference.

And even when I first started driving we were taught in Driver's Ed in school to look both ways while counting to 3, so I don't know what is so embarrassing about what the cop said to me.

Let's Go Rangers

They did not run a stop sign, stop being an idiot or go ahead and keep being one. Up to you. Either way, facts are facts. They did not run a stop sign.

So 8 seconds in that is a "full stop"?

When you are old enough to take your drivers test, I recommend you don't pull that with your driving instructor / observer....
    You will fail and be asked to come back and retest

Kermit

lol, have you seen me post before?

You win a debate against me especially when you're proving my point... haha
    What point are you trying to prove? You said that they didn't run the stop sign and it is right there on the video. They never came to a full stop. They rolled right through it.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Beginning of a police state brother
    no doubt about it, that was the point of the Iraq war. Fear. And now we are here.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave brooks85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

brooks85

So 8 seconds in that is a "full stop"?

When you are old enough to take your drivers test, I recommend you don't pull that with your driving instructor / observer....
    You will fail and be asked to come back and retest
    you tell me lol

is 9 seconds enough?

how about 12?

thanks for proving my point! You're good at that aren't you? Like a walking example of what of the parastic problem that faces this country. But hey.. I bet you "bleed blue" right? lol, make ya feel ya warm and cozy inside?
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-22-15 at 10:27 AM.

brooks85

What point are you trying to prove? You said that they didn't run the stop sign and it is right there on the video. They never came to a full stop. They rolled right through it.
    that words have meaning. Crazy right?

rolled =/= ran

They did not run a stop sign. There was NO reason to pull them over.

Let's Go Rangers

you tell me lol

is 9 seconds enough?

how about 12?

thanks for proving my point! You're good at that aren't you? Like a walking example of what of the parastic problem that faces this country. But hey.. I bet you "bleed blue" right? lol, make ya feel ya warm and cozy inside?
    You proved you are wrong and once again my bitch

If you sat that was a full stop, then you obviously are blind or retarded ( or both ) and as such I feel guilty continuing to embarrass you

Let's Go Rangers

If you sat that was a full stop, then you obviously are blind or retarded ( or both ) and as such I feel guilty continuing to embarrass you
    *say

brooks85

classic deference

Whether I said it was a full stop or not is irrelevant. They DID NOT run the stop sign and the "3 second" rule is a joke as you just proved for me.

Know I did good when I brought you to name calling lol.

either way, cops are worthless. Wait, they are great for funding defunct city governments but for the everyday citizen, complete and utter waste of money. It is nothing personal against them individually, I just hate unions wasting my money; and this one does far more than that like kill in the name of the "law." Their biggest sin is ushering us into a police state with a smile on their face.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-22-15 at 11:13 AM.

Kermit

Rolling through a stop sign and running a stop sign are basically the same thing. You have to come to a complete stop either way. These guys in the video did not do that.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

The guy who got shot was getting killed that night. There was obv a hit out on him.

Im not a cop lover or hater. In todays climate cant trust anyone as an officer. After starting the process for nypd in my early 20s I decided tha I didnt want to defend the animals that would disrespect me on a daily basis. Im not made that way. I would've eventually been in a situation I would regret and im not dying for people who dont appreciate it.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

If people stop trusting the police, and declare war against them, the government wins. Some of you know what im talking about.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Was the victim black?

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Most of the people killed we glorify do not deserve it, as if cops go around looking to kill black people. I do agree some instances, such as Eric Garner, cops are in the wrong and should be prosecuted just as the normal person. We have innocent military personnel being killed by the hour, yet spend countless time looking cases of thugs getting killed that will end up in prison anyways.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Strange police stop procedure, unless it was felony stop. If it was car a suspected in a recent criminal activity, the cops shouldn't had never even approached that car, instead ordering each occupant out one at time with them walking backwards toward you.

If it was a regular traffic stop, the driver was supposed to be question first while his partner provided cover standing directly behind the passenger side door. Just bizarre how it all unfolded.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Just saw a better version on CNN. The guy clearly had a weapon and didn't comply with Officers orders, he got what he deserve.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I feel like in a country where guns are so readily available, should the police not have more tolerance for weapons on those they apprehend?

Just seems crazy that guns are so easily accessed, even encouraged in many cases, and yet the police freak if they think one might be involved.

If guns are legal, people are going to have them. Isn't the whole 2nd amendment about being able to defend the free state? If you feel like the police are the ones infringing on the free state, is it not ones constitutional right to bear arms so that they may be secure from those attempting to violate their constitutionally guaranteed rights?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Just saw a better version on CNN. The guy clearly had a weapon and didn't comply with Officers orders, he got what he deserve.
    I haven't seen any good video

So was he actually holding the gun?

Or was it in the glove compartment?

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Strange police stop procedure, unless it was felony stop. If it was car a suspected in a recent criminal activity, the cops shouldn't had never even approached that car, instead ordering each occupant out one at time with them walking backwards toward you.

If it was a regular traffic stop, the driver was supposed to be question first while his partner provided cover standing directly behind the passenger side door. Just bizarre how it all unfolded.
    They asked driver for license

apparently the license or registration was in the glove compartment and when the glove compartment was open the officer saw the weapon

Let's Go Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I feel like in a country where guns are so readily available, should the police not have more tolerance for weapons on those they apprehend?

Just seems crazy that guns are so easily accessed, even encouraged in many cases, and yet the police freak if they think one might be involved.

If guns are legal, people are going to have them. Isn't the whole 2nd amendment about being able to defend the free state? If you feel like the police are the ones infringing on the free state, is it not ones constitutional right to bear arms so that they may be secure from those attempting to violate their constitutionally guaranteed rights?
    Fair point

But then no crime by police if they beat you to clear leather

First 12