thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

curious, who is over 30 and never been married

I haven't, I don't really see what I'm missing right now to be honest, but part of me thinks I will feel differently in 10 years.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Mike Corbin

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

You would think there'd be much more than not...?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I haven't, I don't really see what I'm missing right now to be honest, but part of me thinks I will feel differently in 10 years.
    how many times on average per week do u get laid?

If the answer is more than 5 then you are not missing out.

unless ofcourse u want to start a family.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

checking in

no plans on getting married...single life is where it's at
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I am over thirty and never plan on marrying. why buy the cow when the milk is free? I would one day way down the road if financially we were equals and it was for a piece of mind or something to do. But as of now it is a scam. Lawyer scam.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

lol marriage is a lawyer scam? lol yes there are plenty of divorce lawyers out there making $$ but to call it a scam is pretty silly

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Sharing the expense of living, filing taxes jointly, and not dating. For me, all these things are +ev aspects of married life. To each his own.

Honestly, I could care less about getting my dick wet. Sure I get some in married life, probably less than I could if I was single. But I can't even imagine the amount of time I'd spend getting it if I were single. Now i have time to do other shit, sometimes with a friend who occasionally penetrates me. Win-win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney, and The Kraken

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Sharing the expense of living, filing taxes jointly, and not dating.

Now i have time to do other shit, sometimes with a friend who occasionally penetrates me.
    Gay marriage means so much to so many.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

natures scam too. they get you to marry them and whether you want kids or not they are going to try to have them. then call it an accident or whatever. its how the species is designed. You know how many suckers out there still think they had their kids as an accident while being in love? haha! Negative ghost rider. She knew what she was going to do before she even met you.

Gary Busey
    Gary Busey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 687

People who think marriage is stupid and having kids is a phuucking chore.....

Are some of my favorite people because they get it and aren't stupid enough to get into that shit in the first place.
    I hate and I mean HATE those that get into marriage and kids and THEN decide that it isn't for them.

The end.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3523

I find alot of guys don't get married young anymore.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

marrigae is lame no advatages have kids if you want but no marriage.after 2 years its scintific proven one of the partners loses the love and never gets it back so whas the point.one partner will love the other one and the other one will want someone else

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Gay marriage means so much to so many.
    Boner kind of walked into that one.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Zero interest.

YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

Not married and no interest in being married. If you were married, your wife probably wouldn't allow you to gamble. Also, it seems wives always to look to to leave their husbands when they are in their 50's. This will usually mean that the husband will lose half of their 401k and pension. I have a friend that I worked with that this happened to. He went from having enough to retire on to having to continue to work. His pension went from $1700 a month to $850 a month since his wife got half. It is not worth getting married. If you get divorced near retirement age or while you are retired, half of your pension or 401k will disappear and your begging for a job at an age when no one will hire you.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by YellowCurious View Post
    Not married and no interest in being married. If you were married, your wife probably wouldn't allow you to gamble.
    Really? My wife encouraged me to quit my job and focus on full time betting. Not all women are same. I hope one day you find the right girl too. Don't let the bad examples effect you.

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Really? My wife encouraged me to quit my job and focus on full time betting. Not all women are same. I hope one day you find the right girl too. Don't let the bad examples effect you.
    This.

Whilst i've not quit the day job, she'll head out on a Saturday morning for me to hit the shops to get me double on the PTL limits

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Busey View Post
    People who think marriage is stupid and having kids is a phuucking chore.....

Are some of my favorite people because they get it and aren't stupid enough to get into that shit in the first place.
    I hate and I mean HATE those that get into marriage and kids and THEN decide that it isn't for them.

The end.
    Did you forget who gave you your life?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Over 30 and never been married. I decided to chase my dreams instead.

I'm originally from the midwest, where you mail it in when you're in your early 20s and start living for other people, and you get looked at funny if you don't. I was around that element too long, I had to get out. Moved to Vegas and found that it didn't have to be that way, and you could have a lot more fun. Now I date when I want, I don't let myself get stuck with any woman who wants to settle down. Drives my parents nuts, but that's their problem, not mine. Women would have totally slowed down or even derailed my trading business, so a great non-move there IMO.

If you really do want to start a family, that's fine. I just didn't, and still don't as of right now. And I won't until timing is right, money is right, and I can do it all the way I want. I don't settle. I don't sign Misery Contracts. It has to be (mostly) on my terms or it won't happen. If it never does, fine.
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave Ralphie Halves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

the shit i've seen married whores do... and im going to get married? lolz.

trust no one.

and ya, even though i get plenty of pussy, im fcking miserable, as you can imagine when i say shit like, ''trust no one.''

for those who say you can trust people, trust your gut, etc. perhaps you've never seen a skilled sociopath in action. you aren't a human lie detector, by the time you realise what you're dealing with, your life is fcking ruined.

also, the whole monogamy thing is absolute bs. you've heard people talk about how hard marriage is, why is that? i think its because we (both men and women) lust after others, yet we're shamed into suppressing those perfectly natural feelings, or we do act on those feelings, and the betrayal of the other partner, because you made some godly promise to never fck anyone else, so they can't handle it.

and frankly if i ever loved someone and i walked in on her getting railed out by some other dude. im might beat them both to death bare handed. i dont know.

i think the expectation of monogamy is naive and unrealistic.

end rant...
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave scumbag 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Married guys are fokkn miserable, single guys are miserable, straight guys, gay guys

Life is just one big "FUKK YOU" from god to us

Unless you got a doc that writes you for Oxy

Then you don't care
    Points Awarded:

kmarinouofm gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: peacebyinches, and MoneyLineDawg

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

pretty much like everything in life
    single or married has its pro's and con's
    nothing is going to be perfect.
    to each their own.
    I do recommend having a child at some point though

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

I'm 40 and look like I'm 30. The key is to take care of your body, feel good, have fun, and bang hot chicks. Try not to laugh too much at your friends who married and now have fat wives that just bitch and complain. Like Chris Rock says my married friends have not been fuked in years but they have intercourse lol

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I got married when I was 33, been married for 7 years now. Very happy, but we also have a lot in common. We are friends, lovers, and business partners.

Eventually you are going to want to be with someone on a permanent basis.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I got married when I was 33, been married for 7 years now. Very happy, but we also have a lot in common. We are friends, lovers, and business partners.

Business partners?!!??!! Dude, you just gave her the right to 75% of your money- her 50% and half of your 50%! Now I've heard it all! Lmfao

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    Business partners?!!??!! Dude, you just gave her the right to 75% of your money- her 50% and half of your 50%! Now I've heard it all! Lmfao
    He could have been speaking metaphorically. Running a household is like running a business in some ways. You need to be on the same page with everything.

Kermit, if this is not the case, PM me immediately. I got a guy in Belize you need to meet ASAP.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Which you can do without a contract. The concept is fukking goofy.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Never been married, and never want to be. To be completely honest it has probably cost me a few relationships, but I didn't want to be with those women long-term anyway.

Once upon a time I made the mistake of getting into a serious relationship and falling in love with a girlfriend, at which point she tried to take over my life and take control of my finances. When I resisted, the relationship quickly fell apart and I tried to walk away. This girl was vindictive and wanted to "punish" me for breaking up with her and moving on and dating other girls. She ended up ruining my career, pushing my friends away from me, cleaning out my savings, nearly ruining my reputation, and almost got me killed.

I won't make that mistake again.

Women are for dating, not marrying or living with.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Never met a single guy that said he wanted to be married. 95% say "hell no" then end up married

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Marriage is a scam? Lol I'm 20 and I know better than that.. Only people calling it a scam are broke single fks.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Marriage is a scam? Lol I'm 20 and I know better than that.. Only people calling it a scam are broke single fks.
    Navs you're only 20? you're a pretty sharp cat for your age pal

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    the shit i've seen married whores do... and im going to get married? lolz.

trust no one.

and ya, even though i get plenty of pussy, im fcking miserable, as you can imagine when i say shit like, ''trust no one.''

for those who say you can trust people, trust your gut, etc. perhaps you've never seen a skilled sociopath in action. you aren't a human lie detector, by the time you realise what you're dealing with, your life is fcking ruined.

also, the whole monogamy thing is absolute bs. you've heard people talk about how hard marriage is, why is that? i think its because we (both men and women) lust after others, yet we're shamed into suppressing those perfectly natural feelings, or we do act on those feelings, and the betrayal of the other partner, because you made some godly promise to never fck anyone else, so they can't handle it.

and frankly if i ever loved someone and i walked in on her getting railed out by some other dude. im might beat them both to death bare handed. i dont know.

i think the expectation of monogamy is naive and unrealistic.

end rant...
    Agree with a lot of your points. "Love is cursed by monogamy"

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3523

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Navs you're only 20? you're a pretty sharp cat for your age pal
    He's still a young buck,hasnt lived life yet.

123 Last