Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    He's still a young buck,hasnt lived life yet.
    true true

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I got married 2 weeks before my 30th. I thought my life was over. Turns out out wasn't.

I will say this though...don't get married if you don't want to. Just because your friends are doing it doesn't make it cool.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    Did you forget who gave you your life?
    not a good example most peoples parents looked miserable ....mine included.

teaserpleaser

every time I even think about getting married I see guys like Byron scott and a lot of others getting taken to the cleaners and i'm like "i'm good". Marriage is entering into a legal partnership basically forming a corporation with somebody and asking government into your life to complicate shit...i'm good on that... alimony,child support, 50/50 splits of all HIS shit I've seen this just destroy/break dudes spirits a bunch of times....really sad shit i'm fairly certain you know a guy like I described above especially if you live in so cal they are everywhere and they aren't hard to tell who they are they look older than they are and depressed as f@ck

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

not married and over 40 but probably should have.. would have helped
    keep me out of trouble. think mostly of the ones i chose not to be with
    because i was too fussy or occupied. not the ones who gave me problems.
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-15-15 at 06:37 PM.

whatagoal1
    whatagoal1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

when the bar closes, and the drinking is done, is when married men wish they were single, and single men wish they were married.

Jimmy McNulty
    Jimmy McNulty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Got married when I was 31. I really lived up my 20's, joined the Marines, took full advantage of ALL college had to offer, got a big consulting job and traveled around on an expense account. Then I met a woman who helped me realize there was something missing. Whoever said it earlier is 100% right, don't do it just because. I was the last of my friends and siblings (2nd oldest of 4) to get married. I was never for it or against it, it was just something I wasn't. If you think marriage is just a contract then there is zero reason to do it, just date them. I think it's more than that, so I went for it.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

secular people who don't believe in anything in a society with christian foundations (of course they don't understand), throw on bad western teachings of christianity (which is why secularism resulted), and poof = people getting married and having no idea why, of course divorce happens everywhere, of course divorce becomes a business

Now that western thought/individualism/capitalism is global it's very hard to escape it ... secular humanism and materialism reigns

it's detrimental to man, ultimately, but it makes for great devices to occupy your constantly distracted brain and soul
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave StackinGreen 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

marry a massesue or a cook if u can.

or if u trying to meet a rich woman and marry into money start going to Horse Races

women who own horses are loaded....some of which are fat and have a low self esteem so its not that hard to marry into money if thats what you desire.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

or if u trying to meet a rich woman and marry into money start going to Horse Races

women who own horses are loaded....some of which are fat and have a low self esteem so its not that hard to marry into money if thats what you desire.
    Or marry someone that makes you happy regardless of their profession ?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Your not a gigolo are you Bear,picking up the rich old tarts at the track.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

LOL last thing a massesue wants to do is come home and give a massage LOL.....FACT....

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    every time I even think about getting married I see guys like Byron scott and a lot of others getting taken to the cleaners and i'm like "i'm good". Marriage is entering into a legal partnership basically forming a corporation with somebody and asking government into your life to complicate shit...i'm good on that... alimony,child support, 50/50 splits of all HIS shit I've seen this just destroy/break dudes spirits a bunch of times....really sad shit i'm fairly certain you know a guy like I described above especially if you live in so cal they are everywhere and they aren't hard to tell who they are they look older than they are and depressed as f@ck
    Find one that has more than you do in assets if trust is a barrier for your friend. That way you know as well as you can whether she is for real or not...

Sexism can work both ways...

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Marriage is a scam? Lol I'm 20 and I know better than that.. Only people calling it a scam are broke single fks.
    its a scam because you make some unrealistic promise to never fck anyone else. even though this contradicts your natural human instincts.

now if you both go in with your eyes open, have realistic expectations, that's a different story.

marriages can work, if you both partners suppress their instincts, or are equally so undesirable that no one else wants to fck them, or they make some sort of other 'arrangement', saying, hey, we're both human beings, if one of us winds up fcking another person, it's not the end of the world, provided we still love each other, whoever you're fcking, i dont give a fck, so long as there is no emotional attachment, and as long as i don't know about it.

maybe that's just as unrealistic as monogamy is. im not sure...

this is kind of how i see most marriages. woman marries man for financial security, man fck's everything that moves, woman gets pissed, gets even by fcking his brother, divorce.

i think love and lust is frequently mistaken.

i certainly don't have this shit figured out at 31. i know that i would never trust another human being completely, i also know that being alone for the rest of my life is a miserable prospect.

i think what i'll do is be with someone, never love them completely, that way when the bottom falls out, i'm not very invested emotionally, i can move on without being completely devastated.

i also think that people are so terrified by the prospect of being alone, they invent something that isn't there.

i've had women i've only been with for a month or so tell me they love me. it's insanity. they're so afraid of being alone, they invent love. well i should say we, because im sure men do this too.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Your not a gigolo are you Bear,picking up the rich old tarts at the track.
    lolz, its not a terrible idea. i can see why women marry for money. who the fck wants to be poor? its terrible.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Find one that has more than you do in assets if trust is a barrier for your friend. That way you know as well as you can whether she is for real or not...

why risk it? marriage is for woman not men if you wanted a ring, that big ceremony, look @ me time ....story book bullshit you could possibly be one of the pussified males I see all around so cal posing as Men. If anybody can give me one good reason a MAN should get married i'm all ears ...i'll wait for it. And please don't say for love, kids, etc etc the usual bs I hear.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

dating a chick for her money is gross...not only that but most rich chicks in so cal think they shit diamonds... not all but most depending if they worked for it (rare ) or family money (see this a lot more)

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    why risk it? marriage is for woman not men if you wanted a ring, that big ceremony, look @ me time ....story book bullshit you could possibly be one of the pussified males I see all around so cal posing as Men. If anybody can give me one good reason a MAN should get married i'm all ears ...i'll wait for it. And please don't say for love, kids, etc etc the usual bs I hear.
    because being alone is awful, or at least can be.

that's about the only reason i could think of. or if you marry someone who can improve your station in life.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    because being alone is awful, or at least can be.

that's about the only reason i could think of. or if you marry someone who can improve your station in life.
    If you're worried about being alone get a dog jk (kind of) but for real ....the alone thing Is old and tired with social media outlets are we ever really at risk of being alone? you kind of have to work at being alone these days.

scumbag

but do i really wanna be a 55/yo guy with doing basically the same thing im doing right now?

i would like to show some fcking progress...

do i wanna be that creepy 49/yo talking about my latest sex trip to SE Asia?

im conflicted on this whole thing.

it seems like the best bet is to form some sort of partnership, but just keep one foot on shore (if you know what i mean).

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

but do i really wanna be a 55/yo guy with doing basically the same thing im doing right now?

i would like to show some fcking progress...

do i wanna be that creepy 49/yo talking about my latest sex trip to SE Asia?

im conflicted on this whole thing.

it seems like the best bet is to form some sort of partnership, but just keep one foot on shore (if you know what i mean).
    Take fear out of it. You have no idea what will happen in the meantime. If you force a relationship due to the fear of loneliness when you're old, it probably will be miserable in the end.

I waited on older couples all the time. They rarely seemed happy. They were sick of talking to each other, and were really interested in talking to me. It was usually really annoying. I don't want to be like that either.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I haven't, I don't really see what I'm missing right now to be honest, but part of me thinks I will feel differently in 10 years.
    You're not married because you're a h0m0 No woman with a IQ over 50 would date you're stupid ass. Get used to being alone loser.

scumbag

after some consideration, love, just not completely (thus protecting you emotionally), have fun, move on the first time your gut tells you to, love again.

an entire life alone isn't the way to roll. but having a really deep connection with like 8 people over your lifetime seems pretty cool.

so thats what im gonna do. 9:37 in Vegas, i'm gonna start tonight.
    Last edited by scumbag; 01-16-15 at 11:50 PM.

scumbag

also ya, marriage is for squares.

scumbag

unless you're lucky enough to find the perfect person for you, which can happen, i suppose. some magical person who makes you never want to fck another or hurt her. kind of seems like some fairy tale BS. but maybe i'm a jaded savage.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    you're stupid ass.
    Ahh, good ole internet. Never stop.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Ur missing out on paying a lawyer for a divorce...think about it like this if u and this true love of ur life love each other and want to be with each other guess what YOU WILL...if the bitch goes batshit crazy as 99.9999% of American women are programmed to do bc guys unload their wallets on any of em that weigh under 150 pounds then she will fukin rape ur ass for everything she's entitled to for letting u stick ur dick into her...according to divorce lawyers this amounts to half of everything u earned in ur life

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Happily married for almost 10 years. I'm somewhat surprised by the responses but not completely. Mainly a younger generation here that views relationships differently that my generation.

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm glad I got married. My wifes parents are much richer than my parents. Plus shes a hot piece of ass

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

engaged once but she cheated. she cried when i asked for the ring but i couldn't look at her again knowing what she did. peace'd out.

I've banged so many chicks that I'm kinda past all that now tho. When my engagement fell through I went through a phase where i was seeing two, three girls a week sometimes. All i did was hookup with girls and it was awesome for several years but I'm kinda past that and don't even feel like putting in the effort(taking them to dinner, listening to them ramble) anymore. I was driven simply by sex and the next conquest for several years, thats all i cared about. but now it'd be nice to just find a girl that it doesn't take a ton of effort to be with, I'm pretty much done with the "show" everyone puts on in the beginning stages. just want a real chick but there are so FEW that i just prefer be single but i fully admit i get lonely as hell sometimes.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Happily married for almost 10 years. I'm somewhat surprised by the responses but not completely. Mainly a younger generation here that views relationships differently that my generation.

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm glad I got married. My wifes parents are much richer than my parents. Plus shes a hot piece of ass

Congrats....not everyone thinks changing diapers full of poop and having some bitch around 24/7 is a good idea...I swear I love my family members but after a certain# of days with them in a hotel room I want to go fuckin Amityville horror on their asses and I actually DO love them...look the fact is human being need plenty of time apart...the nicest girl will either drive u crazy or be made crazy by u. Ive got a feelin u got a fatty with some money but in general guys marry the hottest chicks they can blow enough money on to get in their pants and say I do

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    engaged once but she cheated. she cried when i asked for the ring but i couldn't look at her again knowing what she did. peace'd out.

I've banged so many chicks that I'm kinda past all that now tho. When my engagement fell through I went through a phase where i was seeing two, three girls a week sometimes. All i did was hookup with girls and it was awesome for several years but I'm kinda past that and don't even feel like putting in the effort(taking them to dinner, listening to them ramble) anymore. I was driven simply by sex and the next conquest for several years, thats all i cared about. but now it'd be nice to just find a girl that it doesn't take a ton of effort to be with, I'm pretty much done with the "show" everyone puts on in the beginning stages. just want a real chick but there are so FEW that i just prefer be single but i fully admit i get lonely as hell sometimes.
    The reason uve found no girls worth keeping is THERE ARE NONE...a date is just that a date...a single moment in time where u unload ur wallet in hopes she hurries the penetrate up and drops her panties and isnt a dead penetrate...but this idea of making this a fuckin eternity is nuts...listen that part where u were fukin 2 or 3 fresh new girls every week thats as good as it gets Im sorry my friend...go to church if u want some angelic figure watching over ur soul...women want 1 thing and 1 thing only financial security...tell me the last time u saw one of these rapist murderous cheating rich celebrities with anytihng but a hot white woman?

What do u think they are fallin in love with em for their personalities?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Congrats....not everyone thinks changing diapers full of poop and having some bitch around 24/7 is a good idea...I swear I love my family members but after a certain# of days with them in a hotel room I want to go fuckin Amityville horror on their asses and I actually DO love them...look the fact is human being need plenty of time apart...the nicest girl will either drive u crazy or be made crazy by u. Ive got a feelin u got a fatty with some money but in general guys marry the hottest chicks they can blow enough money on to get in their pants and say I do
    Wow, not sure you could've been any more incorrect in one post.
    Lets see, #1 I don't have kids. #2 My wife and I have different days off at work so we both have plenty of time away from each other. #3 I've posted pics of me and my wife on here before, She's got little to no fat.

However, if she thickened up a bit, I'd be fine with that. And the richer her parents get, the fatter she can get

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

lolz, its not a terrible idea. i can see why women marry for money. who the fck wants to be poor? its terrible.
    I know man,money makes the world go round I agree with you their

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Wow, not sure you could've been any more incorrect in one post.
    Lets see, #1 I don't have kids. #2 My wife and I have different days off at work so we both have plenty of time away from each other. #3 I've posted pics of me and my wife on here before, She's got little to no fat.

However, if she thickened up a bit, I'd be fine with that. And the richer her parents get, the fatter she can get
    krak link a brotha to wifey one time ...congrats by the way

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    You're not married because you're a h0m0 No woman with a IQ over 50 would date you're stupid ass. Get used to being alone loser.
    Killer upset cause the state of California still won't allow him to marry his cousin even though they have ok'd gay marriage. Sorry Demo gonna have to wait awhile longer for incest to be allowed.

First 123 Last