Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Rub n tug extreme!!!! Sweet!!!

Ahhhh yes........

A new business had opened up less than two miles from my house! Generally speaking, I'm all for supporting local businesses and what not, and generally my wife is for it too...... But something tells me she might not bee all too keen on my pulling up to this place:

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0253.PNG

Yes, it's "MASSAGE EXTREME"....... I'm not sure if this means they're practically going to rip your junk off as they "jerky jerky" you to a happy ending; or maybe they flat out beat on your nuts.... Maybe it means they slip a vibrator up your back door and blow you????

If this happens to be a chain, and anyone has a Massage Extreme in their neighborhood, please advise as to what I might expect if I happen to wander into this place by accident.....

Maybe I should send my 17-year old son in to do a recon mission, and drop some of my business cards off at the front desk, with the comment that "you might want to contact my Dad when the prostitution charges start rollin' in. He might let you 'work off' your legal fees in trade."

and before you blast me for living in a seedy part of H-town where whorehouses are rampant, please understand that in Houston, you generally cannot throw a rock in any direction in any part of the whole f'n city without hitting either a rub n tug joint, a strip club, or a pawn shop.........

note the presence of the "neon sign" right above the door........ i believe that is code for "this is a whorehouse", as you never see neon signs above the door of a true, legit massage place.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-11-15 at 09:34 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

it might be legit.

asians do give good massages

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Same "problem" here in dallas, lol

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Instead of a rub and tug, I got an anal probing.

Was at the mall with the wife yesterday. Decided to get a massage in one of those massage chairs. $1 for 3 mins.
    Turned it on and everything was going good until the thing grabbed my calves and something comes up probing my
    ass. I'm like WTF? I couldn't get up, because this thing had a hold of my legs! Good thing it only lasted a second or two. Scared the shit out of me. The wife was laughing at the faces I was making.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Instead of a rub and tug, I got an anal probing.

Was at the mall with the wife yesterday. Decided to get a massage in one of those massage chairs. $1 for 3 mins.
    Turned it on and everything was going good until the thing grabbed my calves and something comes up probing my
    ass. I'm like WTF? I couldn't get up, because this thing had a hold of my legs! Good thing it only lasted a second or two. Scared the shit out of me. The wife was laughing at the faces I was making.
    i saw that too, it was designed in Jersey, at a gay bar, the model is the "Bobby Waves" Massage Chair

TxBulldog
    Grinding it out!
    TxBulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

and before you blast me for living in a seedy part of H-town where whorehouses are rampant, please understand that in Houston, you generally cannot throw a rock in any direction in any part of the whole f'n city without hitting either a rub n tug joint, a strip club, or a pawn shop.........

AD,

I hear you brother. I moved to H-town and took over a business in Willowbrook last year. I was wanting to look at places in the Champions area and the realtor was very hesitant show us much "too close to 1960". Never seen a town where mansions and run down can be so close!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Donker is right. Neon sign means your getting your cawk stroked, or more. its the same here in Ca.

donker, go check it out man. Report back.

they probably have parking in the back and a rear enterance. Most of these places do.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Donk dropping his wife off at work.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Donk dropping his wife off at work.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

one time i went to one of those places and they gave me a dude.

i had no idea until he walked in.

guy was rough as fukk. Very painful massage.

i told the girl at front desk i wanted an hour massage and when i saw him i was like uhhh actually only 30 min i almost walked out but didnt want to offend them and have this guy karate chop me or somethin

i have no idea why he was even on the staff... who wants a dude massaging them.... weird

DiggityDaggityDo

Bear, did you get a happy ending??

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Went to one last week, new girl mid 30's cute face tight ass. I was begging her to let me pound her but she would have none of that. Wouldnt even take her top off but she let me finger her pussy. Good luck donk

Auto Donk

they must've gotten a "gay vibe" from you, so they sent in a guy......

and, I doubt that was a massage he was giving you..... when he saw you weren't going for his package, and that you were soft, he realized he was gonna have to waste an hour of his time and not make the "extra tip", ie, fee for prostituting himself, so he was either 1. intentionally making it as painful as possible so you would leave and he then could go make more money actually turning a trick, or 2. he was actually straight-up kicking your ass for wasting his valuable time!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-11-15 at 11:56 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Most Texans cannot make it from home to work and back without getting jerked off at least once. AT LEAST.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    Went to one last week, new girl mid 30's cute face tight ass. I was begging her to let me pound her but she would have none of that. Wouldnt even take her top off but she let me finger her pussy. Good luck donk
    yep, sounds like a legitimate massage to me........

just looked it up in the Official Massage Guide.... there is a type of ancient technique -- which originated in Japan around 700-800 A.D. -- for massaging the customer's fingers with the masseuse's vaginal walls......

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Lmao

DiggityDaggityDo

Donker, have you been to Zaz Spa in Houston?

I hit up Zaz again on Saturday morning. Reyna and Cici were both working
    and an asian. I took Reyna since I hadn't smashed it in a minute. She
    doesn't like me but she will do whatever you tell her to do. I got her up
    on the bed and admired her pussy for a while. I fingered her snatch with a
    few fingers. I put her on her knees and told her to suck my rooster. She
    takes instructions really well, and I had her lick my balls and ass too. I
    put her back up on the bed and went to work on her pussy really good. She
    moans a lot. Finally I had her tilt her head back and stick her tounge out
    while I spewed into her mouth.

DiggityDaggityDo

Wait... dudes are banging these chicks without using rubbers???

This was also at Raz:

I used to bang Cici when she worked at Mystique. Now she has moved to Zaz.
    I walked in, and asked for her. I had to wait a few minutes for her. She
    looks stacked now. She had her done. Got a shower from her, and then
    back in the room. I face ****** her for a while, and then put my rooster in
    her pussy. I hammered on her for a long time and she talked dirty
    throughout. At first she was telling me not to *** inside her, but I told
    her I was going to, and told her to tell me to. She started telling me
    that she wanted me to *** in her pussy so I let it rip and filled her up.
    We both took a shower together after that.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

He may have been proud of that load he gave her....but I'm sure gave him something in return.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Stay safe men.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 01:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Date: 01/27/15
    Provider: erica
    Phone: -
    Email Address: none
    URL / Website: 05
    City: east hockben
    State: jersey
    Address:
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Activities: fbsm by her, yoni massage by me, HJ, russian finish
    Session Length: 1 hr
    Fee: 100
    Hair Length and Color: Black and shoulder length
    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
    Ethnic Background: Black/African
    Physical Description: Arik's (pronounced Eric) pics on BP Therapeutic section are accurate BUT deceptive; Her pics show the face of a pretty young black girl; What they don't show is that she is SSBBW...I mean huge...300 lbs. easy...think small elephant in the room; huge pendulous breasts with big nipples, rolls of belly fat that hang over and conceal her vagina (natural bush), rolls of fat everywhere really...arms,thighs...
    The Rest of the Story: I enjoy finding therapeutic masseuses and turning them to the dark side...sort of the Darth Vader of masseuses. It was late and I was horny and I had been following Arik's ads with some interest and had actually contacted her a month or so ago and asked if she did nude FBSM... She said she did...and I just put that info away for a rainy day...so I called her late on a Sunday night and asked if she was available...she said she was and gave me directions to her apt. complex....Her directions were lousy and the complex huge and sprawling and poorly lit building Nos.
    Once there it took me 30 minutes to find her apt because she neglected to give me a bldg # then gave me the wrong bldg #...

Once there I knock she opens and there stands before me a pretty faced but SSBBW; I have been surprised and disappointed by a provider's physical description before but I was totally unprepared by her size and rendered speechless.

Her massage table is in her living room...the whole place was messy, cluttered and actually dirty. She stripped and told me to get comfortable and when she stripped I again was struck speechless...I had already decided that I did not want her to massage me and so I told her I wanted to give her a yoni massage...she said ok and climbed up on the table...I climbed up and gingerly got between her thighs...her massage table was creaking and swaying with our weights and she says I hope my table can hold us both...I think no shit...so do I...I give a fujking incredible yoni massage which usually results in the receiver having several o's; Arik was no exception and she quickly came at least three times and each time she did I prayed that the table would not collapse...At some point she said are you ready for your massage and I said well really I just want a BBBJ and she responded that she didn't do that...but she would give me a russian finish...I finished quickly between her breasts and got the hell out...For what it's worth I got the impression full service was on the menu altho unless your dick is two feet long I don't know how you could get to her pussy. I went home to a hot long shower...and kicked myself for not leaving when she opened the door.
    Recommendation: No

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Yoni, Russian finish, ssbbw, fbsm, bbbj ---- so many terms I need to Google later.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    Date: 01/27/15
    Huh?

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Yup tons and tons of massage places and strip clubs in the H. Been to one called St James and another really good one but forgot the name of it.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Huh?
    It was him, MoMo.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Yoni, Russian finish, ssbbw, fbsm, bbbj ---- so many terms I need to Google later.
    Here, I looked up the first one for ya

Most women should have no problem and will enjoy the increased stimulation from two fingers. Take your time and be very gentle. You may use the thumb of the right hand to stimulate the clitoris as well. An option to try if the receiver wants it is to insert the pinky of the right hand into her anus. [In Tantra, it is said that when your pinky is gently massaging her anus, the next finger and middle finger in her Yoni and your thumb on her clitoris, "You are holding one of the mysteries of the universe in your hand."]

The Kraken

Anyone give their old lady a yoni massage last night?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I always used the term grabbing them like a bowling ball, now I know it's called yoni.

DiggityDaggityDo

Same here, I always thought that was how you carry your lady around like a six pack.

The Kraken

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Here, I looked up the first one for ya

Most women should have no problem and will enjoy the increased stimulation from two fingers. Take your time and be very gentle. You may use the thumb of the right hand to stimulate the clitoris as well. An option to try if the receiver wants it is to insert the pinky of the right hand into her anus. [In Tantra, it is said that when your pinky is gently massaging her anus, the next finger and middle finger in her Yoni and your thumb on her clitoris, "You are holding one of the mysteries of the universe in your hand."]

Mrs. Gummo is in for a big surprise

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Most Texans cannot make it from home to work and back without getting jerked off at least once. AT LEAST.
    you say that like it's a bad thing...........

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Mrs. Gummo is in for a big surprise
    google the "shocker"..... it's an extra finger in the vag......... II,I

12 Last